Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling to get my head around this. He was charged in May and released on bail despite having fostered a child who was murdered while in his care? He was always a POI. Is the law really that ridiculous?

Tia’s foster father and relatives have long been persons of interest throughout the 11-month investigation of the schoolgirl’s disappearance and murder, senior police sources told the Brisbane paper.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/the-foster-father-charged-over-tiahleigh-palmers-murder/news-story/c1359f1eb41eeef07cadb6fdc1b06501

Yes I think they are still in certain FB groups, there were a lot of screenshots being posted, I have pretty much been glued to FB?new?here for the last 24hrs. Why wasn't he locked up in June? I think I am very naive :facepalm: I guess social media accounts and community news can paint a very "perfect" picture of people, until you look a little further under the surface.

Did you guys catch the post since removed on 7 news facebook from a lady who said her son had been removed from them because the wife was abusing him?
OMG..It just goes from worse to worse..I did not see it the post...
On that note I am off to bed. Recoiling in horror here.

Bisexual pedophile??I'm giving that lady more than the grain of salt I originally did when I first saw her post. She said Tiah was placed straight after his removal. From what people say on facebook she was happy where she was for almost 3 years.

I feel that out of any thread on here this is the one that is going to need extreme caution with what is posted.

This case is just horrific and heartbreaking. It makes me feel physically ill. How flawed are our systems and laws to allow this sort of (alleged) abuse to continue? It's frightening that predators such as these can have access to the most vulnerable and precious members of our society. Even if the abuse is only alleged and the evidence unsubstantiated, shouldn't some sort of halt be put to such access until further investigated?

So after Tia's murder, he has gone and raped at least one girl. He had to know he'd be a person of interest after Tia. That guy has some hide.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

I think he raped Tia and any other little girl he had access to, his son was probably just a chip off the old block in the making! Mum was an enabler and also some kind of sadist who blamed the victims for seducing her husband and sons ... that's what I'm thinking!

What's really scary is how "normal" the family seemed. Could have been anyone's next door neighbor.

I am really sorry for the families of the children who went to that daycare.
There are likely many victims of RT going back a long way.
I thought Tia's mother might have come close to jeapordizing the police case but I have changed my mind. She had every reason to be distraught about how things were moving.
Perhaps QPS had the family under surveillance and were just waiting for them to attempt to flee.

I know 5 sets grandparents who have put their retirements on hold to raise their small grandchildren. One mortgaged her home and fought DOCS in court and won in the nick of time before her babies were adopted out.

There are some beautiful people out there tiddles and I am blessed to call them my friends.
What a lovely post TGY :loveyou::.....Unfortunately, Tialeigh was let down not only by her family, but her foster parents as well......This is such a sad sad case, I am not going to post my thoughts on here anymore as I like to express my true feelings and beliefs, but unfortunately it gets me into trouble, as some posters here appear to take my comments the wrong way, so it is wise on my part to post no more on this case, sadly, as I stand for truth and the care and wellbeing of poor vulnerable and innocent children who didn't ask to be brought into this world in the first place.....MOO...:blowkiss:

Differing points of view are heathy in a forum, as long as they are expressed respectfully. I don't see them as a reason to stop posting, tiddles.
What a lovely post TGY :loveyou::.....Unfortunately, Tialeigh was let down not only by her family, but her foster parents as well......This is such a sad sad case, I am not going to post my thoughts on here anymore as I like to express my true feelings and beliefs, but unfortunately it gets me into trouble, as some posters here appear to take my comments the wrong way, so it is wise on my part to post no more on this case, sadly, as I stand for truth and the care and wellbeing of poor vulnerable and innocent children who didn't ask to be brought into this world in the first place.....MOO...:blowkiss:

Im not sure what the rules are on those death space pages. The major one has a safe screenshot of the 7 news post. It has names and pics censored. I'll leave it up to you regulars to see if its ok?

Also see if what they mention about the teddy bear and note from evil FPs has validity

Im not sure what the rules are on those death space pages. The major one has a safe screenshot of the 7 news post. It has names and pics censored. I'll leave it up to you regulars to see if its ok?

Also see if what they mention about the teddy bear and note from evil FPs has validity

can you be more specific? What should we Google?

Wait! So you are upset because you were politely challenged when trying to lay the blame on the biological mother instead of the actual (alleged) murderer and accomplices??

That's funny [emoji14]

Spiderman was very popular at the time though, I think lots of kids and teens had those Spiderman outfits.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member