Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He placed her where she could not continue her attacks on him. As I have said before (and it is being ignored as the largest elephant in the room) he neutralised her and de-escalated the whole out of control situation. He could not reasonably foresee she would be dumb enough to climb over the balcony. He more likely expected that she would lower her rage, and start conducting herself more appropriately after tossing rocks at him and belting him with that telescope.
By locking her on balcony he was holding her against her will. Is that not against the law in your country? It's not like he locked her out the then rang up the police to come get her. He imprisoned her. I
On his property. Against her will (the tape attests to that by her repeated "No", no means no!!!!)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you Makara and Coldpizza for the poll thread!

I really don't think the jury can find for murder because while the guy is clearly a sadistic, callous bully, he didn't physically murder her. I hope the verdict will be manslaughter. It will be a very sad day for justice if they find him not guilty.

I agree Fluffykins. Manslaughter at a stretch but I'm not 100% confident on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member