Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so just thinking out loud and brainstorming ideas as to why they would only release information on cars only recently. I was like WTF and super mad when i wated 60 min thinking you guys had this info and only now released it!!!!!! but i was trying to understand and look at it from all angles and a theory i came up with was if they did release it earlier would that have set off the disgusting germ to sell/destroy/throughly clean out the car????? they have taken the car in now after disgusting germ has been jailed... he would have obviously heard and this could create enormous pressure on him to crack. they could also have an undercover cop in the jail with him or have bargained with his actual cellmate to get info in exchange for something. i know that for quite a few years they were following and tracking Daniel Morcombs killer and did not allow for any little error because they wanted to ensure that the slug would not be let of on lack of evidence. i hope the reason for the image of the car being taken down means good news.

I followed/still am another case where police released images of a vehicle they said they were interested in locating and asking for the public for any information..... Turns out they had already impounded the vehicle months earlier. With Hindsight and how the case has subsequently panned out - it appears police were well aware/had their POI and lots of circumstantial evidence already covered...they just wanted and were looking for further information from the public to back up what they already knew.... and it was/is a similar case where I think the police always held back making a too hastily arrest because they didn't have a body...

I think with Williams case they probably assume that he has/had been killed but have attempted to exhaust all leads/connections....just on the off chance he was handed off to other person's they may not have identified yet..

Always hard to prosecute without a body..

Your on the right track I think ...

:banghead:

I give up; going to bed.

*wishes she could put this 'smiley' where it really belongs on the thread* ;)

Whoops...sorry wrong pic...

This one...

The matt grey car in Spedding's driveway Top left hand corner) - the image appears to have been used in an article Headed "Detectives Raid Washing Machine Repair mans Home" .... It was also just recently used the other day in a news video...

But I can't seem to find any other evidence that this vehicle belonged to the Police or detectives on that day...or even subsequent days/arrest day....

Possibly I'm suggesting was this one of the Spedding's cars???

It would be nice to work that out ...

attachment.php

Puggle, please include a link for the images you post.

I still haven't been able to rule out the grey car in Bills driveway that I screen grabbed an image from the nine news video the other day.

Even though someone posted a spotfy? article that indicated it was from the day his house was raided and the heading seemed to indicate that to be the case.....

I have tried and tried over the past 48hrs to locate that matt grey vehicle in any other news articles/video's related to the day of the raid...or subsequent arrest...

The vehicles in attendance were white vans/white new model wagons and at one stage a detectives vehicle which was a glossy black car....

Sure wish I could find where/when that image of the matt grey car was actually taken... grrrr

attachment.php

Please supply a link to the image.

:banghead:

I give up; going to bed.

*wishes she could put this 'smiley' where it really belongs on the thread* ;)

And where is that Bohemian? If you have a problem with anything on this thread, let me know.

Please supply a link to the image.

Sorry Makara...

Yeah Bear is correct ...the image is from six maps...I posted it incorrectly - so you can delete that post if you like.

My other post with the multiple images of vehicles.... can I get back to you later with the links (All MSM).... I spent many hours going through media files/images trying to find another image of the matt grey car... and didn't anywhere....hence my open question to others, was this an Image of the Spedding's own vehicle.

I'll try to find the links for the other three images... and post links for them...maybe a slight delay as I have to work tomorrow..

If the news about seizing the white car can only be released after TJ's trial (might be for reason of a fair trial), same things could be done for BS, items such as car could have been taken from him by the police but it would not be released by the media until BS's trial of the old case is over.

Exactly, and they had FM's description of the vehicles she saw that morning.

Can truly feel the frustration....

The problem is.... even with information on the day or days after... police are overloaded with an influx of information...looking at multiple scenarios...having to follow through with each and every lead from the public...1000's of crime stopper reports...

Having to piece together/void unrelated information must be incredibly hard...

I have faith they (Police) are doing all they can....and any information kept from us (The public) is warranted .....

Recent revelations.... suggest that they (Police) are doing a very good job...

We shouldn't know what they are doing.... that's the point of it all.

Would like to know if the police took the sniffer dogs back to grandma's home at Kendall would the dogs smell any of AJ's scent? Although, this is already one year late!

Whoops...sorry wrong pic...

This one...

The matt grey car in Spedding's driveway Top left hand corner) - the image appears to have been used in an article Headed "Detectives Raid Washing Machine Repair mans Home" .... It was also just recently used the other day in a news video...

But I can't seem to find any other evidence that this vehicle belonged to the Police or detectives on that day...or even subsequent days/arrest day....

Possibly I'm suggesting was this one of the Spedding's cars???

It would be nice to work that out ...

attachment.php

could the black car be a subaru wrx? undercover police drive these
http://www.news.com.au/national/man...e-officer-by-car/story-e6frfkp9-1226262451620

This may not be worth the "paper" its written on, but from what I can understand, none of the victims of BS or AJ are deceased....They have been damaged beyond words but are still alive to talk. I so so so hope this is the same for little William.

I have mixed feelings about the latest developments. On one hand I'm hopeful that police are getting somewhere. On the other hand I'm sickened at the thought of these filthy monsters being involved.

Are the hubcaps on the seized car similar to the drawing?

And good theory about a boat. I never considered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500