Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird post by masked "anonymous" guy on September 13 th...
To which grandma agrees...
Probably nothing, but still a little hunky...
Could "anonymous" be Williams biological dad?

This case is so intriguing, to have moved from absolutely nothing at all to suddenly a LOT of detail over certain individuals. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Weird post by masked "anonymous" guy on September 13 th...
To which grandma agrees...
Probably nothing, but still a little hunky...
Could "anonymous" be Williams biological dad?

Where's that, Basilcat?

On bs' s Facebook..
There are pictures of a guy who wears an " anonymous" mask..
He has same surname as grandchildren ...
Makes comment on his Facebook page on September 13th which date wise is a bit hinky..
Weird vibes from that guy all around...

I cannot see that at all, I can see his other post on 13th which was a shared news report about William, but nothing else and no masked man. Help!

EDIT oh hang on, do you mean on masked mans fb? The "chuck it in the fu** it bucket" one?

I totally totally agree basilcat. I've also just read a clairvoyants theory in December mentioning Bonny hills area and other info that matches up, and the description of the person she thinks taken William is the same as BS son! (there's some prev pics of him on his fb).
Am I allowed to post the clairvoyants post as an image on here?

"Just chuck it in the f... it bucket and move on" is what it says.

I get baaaad vibes from this guy, and not from the Anon masks.

@ajc748 Basil cat is referring to the post on his sons page, which you can find in BS friends list. He is wearing an anonymous mask...

image.jpg
From a news piece published not long after William first went missing. Info re van.

Is this the one who was in jail? I wonder what for?

Mrsact: This thread has increased by about 20 pages since yesterday. The info on the van is in the pages somewhere :)

Welcome sandamanda!

Sorry who's FB page is this? Interestingly I just noticed that WS wife is a member of a "Grey Nomads" caravanning group on FB.

Hi Angeline,
Just replying to yor post on the previous page, its on BS's facebook page

Having a hard time catching up with all the posts and links. World time differences can be a pain sometimes (though I do like mornings when I can catch up on US cases before America wakes up!).

Think we're gonna have to sit on our hands for a few hours/days on BS. His Fb page seems so normal, and updated regularly, but as Sandamanda pointed out above there is a 2 week time gap with no postings whatsoever:

31st Aug - photo uploaded showing photo of his wood pile ready for winter
11th Sept - random quote shared
13th Sept - news report about William shared with words "keep a look out for him"
28th Sept - status about how freezer defrosting, part replaced, having BBQ to use up the thawed meat. Later, photo of fixed freezer.
29th Sept - anniversary lunch with wife, with pics of food
29th Sept - News report about William shared with words "still missing so everyone keep looking"

Then, lots of normal everyday stuff, with shared posts about William on 2nd and 7th December. Try as I might (!) I can't read anything suspicious into any of it. However, I'd love to know where he was in the gap periods.

Does anyone know when the couple were at this caravan I keep seeing mentioned? And has it been confirmed it was the Speddings?

Hi there,
You asked does anyone know when the couple were at this caravan I keep seeing mentioned? The Victoria couple rented the caravan in question from the 28th September to 9th October

Is this the one who was in jail? I wonder what for?

Mrsact: This thread has increased by about 20 pages since yesterday. The info on the van is in the pages somewhere :)

I follow daily, have done since the case began, didn't notice this posted before, my apologies. The reason for the children being in care of BS is to do with Mr Anon's ex Girlfriend, not he.

Wow really, how do you know, has it been reported?

The various dealings with doccs & clear rift between the two parties are detailed on her FB page. Which could be taken as just that, ie nothing to do with anything but it's hard not to see the parallels between this family & the T's. Prison stints, addictions, doccs, even though there appears to be no link between any of the families.

I'm wondering if his van coincidently matches the make and model of the damaged car the police were looking for.

This all seems crazy ATM.

thank you!! had forgotten about that very important ''bit''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members