Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to be more than inconsistencies in his story to trigger the raid. The police presence was huge and they went straight for the septic tank.

I really don't think you can go from Crimestoppers tip-off, to raid.

You need a search warrant, and they're only given with good evidence, and I don't think anonymous tip-offs are good evidence. They would at least require investigating on some level. I think the tip-off happened, which led to the interviews, which led to the raids. Just my thinking anyways.

Hmmm thanks for this. Interesting indeed. So what sparked the raid, the inconsistencies or the crimestoppers tip off!

Yes, very interesting! Curious to know if his cell phone pings were one of the inconsistencies.

I rent and I have crawl space under my house secured via a trap door on the side of the house. You can't stand up in there. this is common but people aren't reading the articles properly and all of a sudden something quite common of australian houses becomes some sadistic dungeon this guy has built to stash three year old kids in!

the way it has been written doesnt help some just dont get it.

A detective can be seen inside the door of the set of rooms underneath the house of repairman Bill Spedding which police raided this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PcCUFgXx

It had to be more than inconsistencies in his story to trigger the raid. The police presence was huge and they went straight for the septic tank.

glad you brought up the septic tank:

take a look at this video at 7 seconds through to 10 seconds at the beginning it shows the ''lid'' -- is that what a lid normally looks like? Was it a temporary fix all this time since 2013 when it got broken? I bring it up because it may mean that there was easy access to a dangerous hazard on the property and perhaps it was local knowledge - all MOO

https://au.prime7.yahoo.com/n1/news/a/-/local/26058438/the-search-for-william-tyrell-video/

Yes, very interesting! Curious to know if his cell phone pings were one of the inconsistencies.

That's my guess .. that his cell phone has shown that he has lied and he was in Kendall that morning. He's prob not quite up to speed with technology to realise that, and he's locked himself into the coffee shop and the 'not in Kendall at all that morning' story.

the police brought the cadaver dogs in before going ahead with the draining and digging and one of the news items said an area of interest was the area between the septic tank and woodchip pile, the dogs may have alerted them to a strong enough smell for them to go in with diggers etc

He then went to the Buzz Cafe for a coffee with his wife in Laurieton before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road, Colin said.

Cafe staff say detectives have visited the eatery twice in the past few days as they attempt to verify Mr Spedding's movements.

Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...-to-missing-toddler.html#sthash.YQtTI43e.dpuf

wonder if they have cctv in the cafe, probably wiped by now though after 4 months

BBM - Are bankcard statements (as in creditcard) time stamped??? My debit card statement doesn't have the time and quite often the transactions are listed on the wrong date.

This timeline gives him a free hour to hour and a half in between coffee and school assembly as far as I can see.

Possibilities | ranging from completely innocent to as guilty as you can get

1. BS had nothing to do with the disappearance, was not in Kendall the morning William disappeared, was off having coffee like he said, and all of this has been a horrible mistake by police, and is actually one of the most irresponsible weeks in Australian journalism since the Morgan Huxley *advertiser censored* shaming episode.
  2. BS had nothing to do with the disappearance, but WAS in Kendall the morning William disappeared, and didn't want to tell police the truth because he was up to no good (ie popping in to see an extramarital love interest in town or similar).
  3. BS was involved in the disappearance, and is covering up for someone else driving his van.
  4. BS was involved in the disappearance, but it was an accident (ie he accidentally hit William as he drove into grandma's driveway and hid it).
  5. BS was involved in the disappearance, and took William in an opportunistic way on the spur of the moment, and did god knows what to him, but it wasn't planned.
  6. BS was involved in the disappearance and fully planned it, but it was not for reasons of sexual perversion, but for other undisclosed reasons (ie passed him onto someone else, who had a connection to William).
  7. BS took William and planned it, knew the boy was there and wanted him, is an old pedo, and on top of that married Margaret for access to her grandchildren.

^^ These are the options running through my mind at the moment ..

Possibilities | ranging from completely innocent to as guilty as you can get

1. BS had nothing to do with the disappearance, was not in Kendall the morning William disappeared, was off having coffee like he said, and all of this has been a horrible mistake by police, and is actually one of the most irresponsible weeks in Australian journalism since the Morgan Huxley *advertiser censored* shaming episode.
  2. BS had nothing to do with the disappearance, but WAS in Kendall the morning William disappeared, and didn't want to tell police the truth because he was up to no good (ie popping in to see an extramarital love interest in town or similar).
  3. BS was involved in the disappearance, and is covering up for someone else driving his van.
  4. BS was involved in the disappearance, but it was an accident (ie he accidentally hit William as he drove into grandma's driveway and hid it).
  5. BS was involved in the disappearance, and took William in an opportunistic way on the spur of the moment, and did god knows what to him, but it wasn't planned.
  6. BS was involved in the disappearance and fully planned it, but it was not for reasons of sexual perversion, but for other undisclosed reasons (ie passed him onto someone else, who had a connection to William).
  7. BS took William and planned it, knew the boy was there and wanted him, is an old pedo, and on top of that married Margaret for access to her grandchildren.

^^ These are the options running through my mind at the moment ..

or

2(b)or was not involved in the disappearance but is covering up for someone who had access to one of his vehicles.

or

2(b)or was not involved in the disappearance but is covering up for someone who had access to one of his vehicles.

Yes .. I should have written 3 like that .. I was just reading over it going damn, damn .. 3 should read 'not involved but covering up for someone else he knows is guilty but who for now remains anonymous' ;)

Just phone records would rule out whether or not he even made the call to the grandmother in the morning to make an appointment to come around. He supposedly couldnt get hold of her so went for coffee with his wife.

THE grandfather turned up to Port Macquarie police station on Friday morning with his wife Margaret.

His close friend Colin said he tried to return a call from the grandmother on September 12 but couldn't get hold of her.

He then went to the Buzz Cafe for a coffee with his wife in Laurieton before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road, Colin said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-missing-toddler/story-fnihsfrf-1227194431456

I think it was 2, 3, or 4 from Mrs G Norris's list. Or newone's 2b.

Not that the other options aren't possible, they are, I just think those are the most likely.

Many times my own receipts or statements show incorrect time stamps. Especially if the company headquarters is located in another time zone. I am very skeptical about the whole bank card statement time story. MOO.

BBM - Are bankcard statements (as in creditcard) time stamped??? My debit card statement doesn't have the time and quite often the transactions are listed on the wrong date.

From experience working in a bank previously, no statements do not show this and when you call your bank/visit a branch they cannot see it either... however, with police request, the IT team are able to access further information which includes the time as a 00:00:00 type.

The reason your transactions show as the wrong date is because credit transactions can take three working days to process through the system and they will show up on the statement as the day they did process.

If he used credit to purchase the coffee then the date will be incorrect on his statement, if he used SAV or CHQ then it will show correctly. I would assume the police have called his bank for this info though.

A COUPLE whose home was searched in the hunt for missing toddler William Tyrell are on the “verge of nervous breakdowns” as they face weeks of uncertainty.

Mr Spedding has denied having anything to do with William’s disappearance on September 12 and has volunteered to speak with police about the investigation despite not having been arrested or charged with any offence.

Mr Spedding and his wife Margaret have been described as loving guardians to the three grandchildren they live with in the Bonny Hills home.

Colin said the couple moved from Wellington to the mid-north coast five years ago for health reasons and into the Bonny Hills property about 12 months ago so there was more room for the children.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

THE grandfather turned up to Port Macquarie police station on Friday morning with his wife Margaret.

His close friend Colin said he tried to return a call from the grandmother on September 12 but couldn't get hold of her.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-missing-toddler/story-fnihsfrf-1227194431456

This is getting dodgier with every report that comes out. Why is this coilin person any sort of spokesperson? Bill does or doesn't talk to the grandma? They went to the police station this morning? Are journalists following them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500