Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to add that in the DT article I referenced above, it says that Savage will be recalled at a later date, and that Spedding is set to appear at the inquest when it starts on Monday (in Lidcombe).

yip not sure how you can sweetly talk about your own mental health while in the meantime creating mental health issues towards others and being a nasty nasty person with anyone who dosnt agree with you ... someone needs more help im thinking

You're brave. I didn't get past the first minute.

Please let us know if there is actually anything of interest in it.

yip not sure how you can sweetly talk about your own mental health while in the meantime creating mental health issues towards others and being a nasty nasty person with anyone who dosnt agree with you ... someone needs more help im thinking

She is homeless ..... what was the reason? I cannot recall.

It could be this? It’s for lifting heavy objects like a motor or a log.

A Chain Block (also known as a hand chain hoist) is a mechanism used to lift and lower heavy loads using a chain. Chain blocks contain two wheels which the chain is wound around. When the chain is pulled, it winds around the wheels and begins to lift the item that is attached to the rope or chain via a hook.

View attachment 199737
wasnt he helping neighbour with water cylinder or heater ,may have been for that

You're brave. I didn't get past the first minute.

Please let us know if there is actually anything of interest in it.
nope lolll only that if it came out about William it could hinder the case...i think that has happened...also to me there are two people think about themselves not William..

it the ducking of the person driving that gets me....i think they need to go back and check

He said he couldn’t see the writing on the front of the van.
IMO the writng was so faded you’d have to be directly in front of it to see. He didn’t dismiss the writing on the sides did he?

Back to BS.
Someone took William & I’m still banking on a trump card called Jubelin.

He said he couldn’t see the writing on the front of the van.
IMO the writng was so faded you’d have to be directly in front of it to see. He didn’t dismiss the writing on the sides did he?

Back to BS.
Someone took William & I’m still banking on a trump card called Jubelin.

Yes, said that he "didn't see" the writing on the front of the van. Not that no writing was there.

If he was busy noticing the driver suspiciously ducking, and wondering why the heck the van was coming out of a bush track, it is very possible that he didn't see the writing in the minute or two it took him to drive past the van.
You know that way you can look right at something, and not notice something about it at the time? Because you see it all the time.

He must have seen Spedding's van many times, being a neighbour. I would go with his first instinct, if I was the Coroner. Not dismiss his statement, at this point in time.

Last edited:
The DT and The Advertiser have just both put up a paywalled (same) article ....

It speaks of Dean Pollard telling police in January 2015 that he saw Spedding's work van driving suspiciously out of bushland one day after William went missing.
He said in his statement that it was definitely Spedding's van and the driver had stopped abruptly and ducked his head - so that he couldn't be seen.

Today Dean Pollard said he can't be sure (now) if it was Spedding's van or a similar van. He didn't see writing on the front of the van, so Harriet Grahame concluded it couldn't have been Spedding's van.

Peter O'Brien had a lot to say outside the courthouse ... waste of resources, my client was vindicated, he really couldn't have done what was said .... blah, blah, blah.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Ms Grahame concluded it was not BS's work van. She did not conclude it was not BS driving the said white vehicle.

Thanks to everyone for such good discussion over the last week. I haven’t had much to contribute but have been grateful for the discussion here.
Have to say though that I’m a little bit devastated that websleuths will possibly be offline just as Spedding hits the witness box. What bad timing

So much time spent on PS,there must be a very good reason for that.

Process of illumination?
PS
BS
TJ
Who’s next we don’t know

It appears FGM was getting a few things fixed around the house, who else had been around that she could ‘remember’.
The house was up for sale = lots of activity.
That block & tackle would be perfect to remove an old
air conditioner from that high house. IIRC the inside picks showed newish spit systems.
Just thinking.

I'm not sure exactly what part of the road the van was spotted, but if it's the road that was searched by police years later (Houston Mitchell Drive) then I recall from the times I've driven that road to visit family there is a winery out there. It's accessible by a sealed road off HMD. Could it have been someone leaving the winery pulled over for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie