Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo unless there was two people one would have to get out of the car,grab William put him in the car and drive off..did the Crabs hear a car door also or a car coming up Beneroon and stopping then going again...and if the 10.05 time is correct what was ps doing at that time ?

The stopping and grabbing could have been done in the turn around ... pulled in, stopped, grabbed or called WT over as “Spider-Man” and grabbed him, and reversed out again... as the Crabbs did here that ... all hypothetical of course and MOO

For some time now, my head was buzzing with a lot of cars driving in Kendall, parked, reversed, drove back, rested, drove crazy and what not all. I wonder, why William did not have to stay close to the house or was guarded, if the property did not have at least a secure fence and if the child was still a stranger there, which means, William was probably more at risk than in his usual environment (though a "village idyll" and no big city). William also was certainly more curious than in his usual environment, especially when he was asked to wait for his father's return. I'm not thinking of a possible (pedophile?) kidnapper, who could have waited on the street - who's counting on that? I just think about the risk for William to run into the street (and in front of driving cars) or get lost on the many large plots (with their special unknown dangers).

In my mind, all the things, we hear, don't fit well together in some way. Okay, if we wouldn't have heard/learned of an abduction (or an accident), we wouldn't have interest in these details and all would seem to have been a normal morning in a small village. But unfortunately little William disappeared and now all the details are of interest, as always in cases like this.

I wouldn't believe any person who says they have their eyes on their child 100% of the time in what is deemed to be a safe home environment.

In a safe home environment, all normal parenting is done on the basis of knowing where your child is and checking on them from time to time, especially when they go quiet. Unless you are playing with them yourself, or bathing them, or feeding them. imo

I'm guessing but a good question would be, did you hear it on some form of media or did someone knock on your door. If so who and when? Was it police or SES or a neighbour? This may all go towards honing down the actual timing of him being missing (as that still seems to be in question to a degree) or it could be that they are suspicious of someone involved in the search. I know from experience when a local child goes missing the grapevine operates very fast especially with social media but perhaps in someone's case, it was a little too quick??

I'd like to see the questionnaire. Like you I imagine those types of questions would've been asked - however I believe there's lots of different ways to ask the seemingly same question, there's a method & reason re the whole process, even the placement of partucular questions / it's place or timing etc - IMO .
Has anyone done recruitments tests ? ?

IMO PS played the forgetful old man card quite well................

Some of his evidence seemed to change to suit what had been said in the media over the years ( eg the FFC going inside & having a cuppa) .

His first statement was made on the 25/9/14 ( so within 2 weeks ) his memory would have been fresh than............

If there was a true medical reason for his "memory failure" at times , other than general decline in aging years, I'm sure this would have been made known my his legal team.

So many of his questions were answered with ambiguity for a reason IMO

Than others he could re-call fine. Like the 4WD on the 11/9/14 that he heard at 11am go up the fire trail, but couldn't remember if HS went for a walk that day ( or any day really ) Seems his memory is selective IMO
I very much agree with you,his detail of some things were to good,also i think his lawyer might have done the play the old man card and say you cant remember imo

The stopping and grabbing could have been done in the turn around ... pulled in, stopped, grabbed or called WT over as “Spider-Man” and grabbed him, and reversed out again... as the Crabbs did here that ... all hypothetical of course and MOO
but that driveway i think would have a view from the back deck, and i think tea was already made and the adults sitting on the deck sipping tea

A poster suggested PS possibly having dementia. Maybe he is one of the 1 in 10 in that age bracket but I can’t imagine it not being bought into account in such a serious investigation / inquest. It’s total speculation based on nothing but his age.

but that driveway i think would have a view from the back deck, and i think tea was already made and the adults sitting on the deck sipping tea

More than happy to be incorrect... it was just a hypothetical scenario .... that seems to fit with the new times suggested ...
I would have to go back to that floor plan photo to check .... I’m not terribly good at direction.... so will take your word on the view... :)

Things like when PS was asked if he knew if the FGM had grandchildren & he replied I'm not sure & GJ just shook his head.

And when PS was asked if he heard the children playing after he returned from his walk & he was on his front verandah having tea & toast & he said he assumed they were from Ellendale or the FGM's ( from his statement) & than he was asked if he he saw the children & he responded " I didn't see them at all actually"...........lots of sigh's from GJ

Many more that I can't re-call atm......

A poster suggested PS possibly having dementia. Maybe he is one of the 1 in 10 in that age bracket but I can’t imagine it not being bought into account in such a serious investigation / inquest. It’s total speculation based on nothing but his age.
That would be me you are referring to. I don't know if there were any issues with his health that's why i asked. I don't know if it was even brought into account by anyone, family etc. might know? Or it could be undiagosed by an MD at this stage? Or it could be a matter of convenient memory? I have no idea because i don't know PS. And this thread is mostly speculation station isn't it? This case is after all still unsolved at this point in time, so that's all we can do is speculate. All IMO.

Things like when PS was asked if he knew if the FGM had grandchildren & he replied I'm not sure & GJ just shook his head.

And when PS was asked if he heard the children playing after he returned from his walk & he was on his front verandah having tea & toast & he said he assumed they were from Ellendale or the FGM's ( from his statement) & than he was asked if he he saw the children & he responded " I didn't see them at all actually"...........lots of sigh's from GJ

Many more that I can't re-call atm......
He really is all over the shop isn't he.

Off topic. Apologies to interrupt some really good discussion.Here is another example of suppression inadvertently protecting a convicted rapist.

Absolutely horrific. And an amazing young lady standing up to her perpetrator.

Camouflaged rapist dragged child victim into bush in 'hideous' attack

NSW District Court judge David Wilson on Friday told the man - a father-of-three who cannot be named for legal reasons - to open his eyes as he sat in the dock listening to the girl read our her victim impact statement.
He said he might be embarrassed and ashamed but had to face the reality of his "hideous offending".

I personally can’t understand why he hasn’t had the full range of tests attended prior to attending inquest .. perhaps the Coroner has now ordered for this to happen ??? (there was a period of closed court)

He does actually fit more criteria than just his age ... he only needs to fit two criteria to be considered to have early dementia ... and in my professional opinion he fits many more than 2 ...
( see article linked below )

He also has family members living with him now ... this doesn’t usually happen until the person requires a carer for safety..

10 Early Symptoms of Dementia: Be Aware of Subtle Signs

However, even though I have tried to explain the symptoms of dementia ....
I agree with other posters here that possibly we should take it off the table of discussion??
JMO...

I wouldn't believe any person who says they have their eyes on their child 100% of the time in what is deemed to be a safe home environment.

In a safe home environment, all normal parenting is done on the basis of knowing where your child is and checking on them from time to time, especially when they go quiet. Unless you are playing with them yourself, or bathing them, or feeding them. imo
But WT wasn't at his normal home environment.
And 3 year olds are very unpredictable. William might have got a notion in his mind that he wouldn't ordinarily have thought of being in a different environment? Like having himself a little adventure with all that space to run around in? I think from what FC's said he was usually a timid child.

That would be me you are referring to. I don't know if there were any issues with his health that's why i asked. I don't know if it was even brought into account by anyone, family etc. might know? Or it could be undiagosed by an MD at this stage? Or it could be a matter of convenient memory? I have no idea because i don't know PS. And this thread is mostly speculation station isn't it? This case is after all still unsolved at this point in time, so that's all we can do is speculate. All IMO.
Highly doubt any dementia based on his incredibly precise memory when it suited him, right down to the cleaning the breakfast dishes but hey he did forget to pick up poor brother , hope someone eventually got him .

I personally can’t understand why he hasn’t had the full range of tests attended prior to attending inquest .. perhaps the Coroner has now ordered for this to happen ??? (there was a period of closed court)

He does actually fit more criteria than just his age ... he only needs to fit two criteria to be considered to have early dementia ... and in my professional opinion he fits many more than 2 ...
( see article linked below )

He also has family members living with him now ... this doesn’t usually happen until the person requires a carer for safety..

10 Early Symptoms of Dementia: Be Aware of Subtle Signs

However, even though I have tried to explain the symptoms of dementia ....
I agree with other posters here that possibly we should take it off the table of discussion??
JMO...
I only mentioned it as a possibility because of the way he came across when questioned at the Inquest. And the Coroner noticed too didn't she?

But WT wasn't at his normal home environment.
And 3 year olds are very unpredictable. William might have got a notion in his mind that he wouldn't ordinarily have thought of being in a different environment? Like having himself a little adventure with all that space to run around in? I think from what FC's said he was usually a timid child.
yes and probably more timid when out of his normal boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber