Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes @Georgy ... I would also like to know what specific part of information that has been “suppressed by the Coroner” has been published by CO ???
As I seem to have missed that somewhere??

Yes I think that's the case, as the word suppressed wasn't in the original post/statement, it was added to in a reply and has now been taken as fact when that wasn't the case.

Last edited:
since you’ve personalise d this and are obviously referring to me, please re visit my original post about this:
‘If so, is she breaching suppression orders? (Asking out of curiosity).’
It’s best if statements aren’t twisted. IMO.

I wasn’t personalising anything... I am genuinely interested to read it... I did look for your post to clarify it but couldn’t find it.... it did not appear to be in the post that Georgy linked to???

Could you possibly repost the information with the link please ?

I totally agree about staying in prison ...either forever and definitely for longer ... the cost of this huge and sadly I think it is often the underlying reason that Government uses in determining outcomes ... the current prisons are full and overcrowded... they need to build more as the humanitarian rehabilitation approach is not working ... IMO ...

No I don’t think petitions work in general but good lobbying with a direct line to an active Politician or two on your side can help ... eg when the $1 000 000 reward was obtained in this case ...
I think sending them offworld is a great idea, seeing as they fall into the matrix programming for paedophilia, they should all go back to their programmer's "as you can keep your s**t cause we don't want it here". That way we the people wouldn't have to support the sickness that has no cure, and keeps our kids safe. All IMO.

1.The bf have a copy of the brief.
2. They’ve obviously shared it with a group of women who are alleged supporters, supporters who’s behaviour was so unacceptable and disruptive that they drew glares from Ms Grahame.
3. Since CO was seen in intense conversation with them, there’s speculation she might have been given access to it.
4. Is this breaking the law? (I don’t know, but even if it’s not it seems a very biased way of operating).
5. We don’t know what was discussed in closed court ( unless you have insider information which past posts seem to indicate) so can’t answer your question.
All IMO.

Is this the post G was referring to???
Or an earlier one ???

I see that it’s just “Speculation” that CO might have access to it??? In your opinion...

So were you actually referring to “the Brief” in your speculation?? Rather than a suppression order??? Is that where the miscommunication has occurred? Thanks

Yes I think that's the case, as the word suppressed wasn't in the original post/statement, it was added to in a reply and has now been taken as fact when that wasn't the case.
Thanks for clearing that up. Don't need to mention it anymore then, :)

No I don’t think petitions work in general but good lobbying with a direct line to an active Politician or two on your side can help ... eg when the $1 000 000 reward was obtained in this case ...

I know we are going off topic here, but I agree with this. Just clicking on an online petition doesn’t change anything. But direct lobbying and getting media and a proactive politician in side is effective. The Royal Commissions into sex abuse and aged care were as a direct result of lobbying.

The original post mentioning how CO obtained this info, by Drsleuth, didn't mention 'suppressed information' people have added that word as they have replied. A bit like Chinese Whispers, as is much of the info in this case.

Please go back and check if you
Were there times that the public had to leave but the media were allowed to remain?

Sometimes if evidence is suppressed, the media are allowed to stay in court under threat of contempt if they publish suppressed information. If the public are allowed to hear that evidence, then the court has no control over whether it is “published”.

I guess what I’m wondering is how the media were able to publish the time stamp application if it was never mentioned in open court.

The original post mentioning how CO obtained this info, by Drsleuth, didn't mention 'suppressed information' people have added that word as they have replied. A bit like Chinese Whispers, as is much of the info in this case.

Please go back and check if you don't believe me.
Exactly Sleep, all I was saying is that CO has been fed info from a certain group , nothing at all about suppressed info, just info that has been given to her.

Please go back and check if you don't believe me.
The questions were asked by Cleaver in regards to suppressed info initially.
Dr sleuth then responded..yes go back and look

Thanks @sleepinoz I think you have cleared this up very nicely .... Thanyou !!!!

As it was turning into a huge allegation.. especially if it pertained to information suppressed by the Coroner .... thanks again ...

Exactly Sleep, all I was saying is that CO has been fed info from a certain group , nothing at all about suppressed info, just info that has been given to her.

Just jumping off your post .... My understanding is that the police brief (and all documents held by the Coroner) is a carefully controlled document, parts of it only given to the family and other Coroner-approved 'interested parties'.

If the Coroner allows the media to have access to any items in the police brief, she will allow those specific items.

I feel fairly sure that it is not up to any family member who is given parts of the brief to share that brief with anyone but their lawyer.

It could be that the Australian journo was given info from the brief by an interested party, and applied for access to those parts via the Coroner (so they could be reported on).

I guess that is one way to find out what is in the brief so that the relevant part can be legitimately requested (like FGM's statement, for example). Though the ethics of such a method, if it was used, would be questionable.

Coroners must therefore be very sensitive both to the feelings of relatives and to the potential for gross breaches of privacy if access to coronial files and records is not carefully controlled.

Coroners receive frequent requests for information. Many of these come from families. Others come from lawyers representing interested parties in proceedings. Still more come from organisations such as insurers who have an interest in the outcome of proceedings but are not participants. Others come from the media, television producers and researchers.
Coronial matters

Last edited:
Ok seemed like you answered cleavers question about "suppressed info" whether media and public were allowed to stay in the courtroom to hear..and you answered by saying the associates or bf may have given it to CO..maybe i have misunderstood somewhere?

Replying to Georgy post 15453552 which nothing was said.

?

You’ve questioned several times whether CO has broken the law. If you are concerned that the law has been broken, you could report it to police.

We could also discuss it on thread. And do our own research into the topic.

Police and other interested persons have been known to read here.

TOS say that we should avoid personalising ... as in, address the post and not the poster.

The questions were asked by Cleaver in regards to suppressed info initially.
Dr sleuth then responded..yes go back and look

No, as per my post you replied to Drsleuth's post and it didn't mention suppression at all.

Dr may have been replying to Cleavers post, but still supression wasn't mentioned in her reply to them - you mentioned it.

Not going to say anymore about this - it's ridiculous IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member