Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping an open mind about what RC might've witnessed and how PS fits into that picture.

Options I see:

1. RC saw something that actually is not related to the case.

2. RC witnessed William's abduction and despite everything, PS actually didn't have anything to do with it.

3. RC witnessed William's abduction and somehow PS is involved (as a innocent witness, a "lookout" for someone else or knows who might be involved).

Past posts explain it quite clearly IMO. BF have the brief which they’ve shared with a ‘support’ group for want of a better word.

I’m actually wondering if that leaves them open to prosecution.

I’d still like to know if CO has breached suppression orders by publishing it.
Im not understanding what part was suppressed that CO reported?

1.The bf have a copy of the brief.
2. They’ve obviously shared it with a group of women who are alleged supporters, supporters who’s behaviour was so unacceptable and disruptive that they drew glares from Ms Grahame.
3. Since CO was seen in intense conversation with them, there’s speculation she might have been given access to it.
4. Is this breaking the law? (I don’t know, but even if it’s not it seems a very biased way of operating).
5. We don’t know what was discussed in closed court ( unless you have insider information which past posts seem to indicate) so can’t answer your question.
All IMO.

Evil under the radar: How 170 convicted paedophiles are roaming free in an Australian town - with just ONE police officer to keep an eye on all of them

Thousands of Queensland paedophiles are roaming free with minimal police supervision | Daily Mail Online

This is absolutely shocking Australia needs to get tough on these monsters ASAP.

I am in no way defending paedophiles and every one of them is one too many ....,

However ... Townsville is not a small town like Kendall... Townsville has a population of approx 190,000 persons ... so yes 170 is a great many (and too many) but actually a small percentage of that population ..

Also demographics suggest that Towns and Cities where there is Jail in close proximity, (Townsville has Stuart Creek Prison ) have a higher percentage of released prisoners residing close by ... unfortunately...

1.The bf have a copy of the brief.
2. They’ve obviously shared it with a group of women who are alleged supporters, supporters who’s behaviour was so unacceptable and disruptive that they drew glares from Ms Grahame.
3. Since CO was seen in intense conversation with them, there’s speculation she might have been given access to it.
4. Is this breaking the law? (I don’t know, but even if it’s not it seems a very biased way of operating).
5. We don’t know what was discussed in closed court ( unless you have insider information which past posts seem to indicate) so can’t answer your question.
All IMO.

You’ve questioned several times whether CO has broken the law. If you are concerned that the law has been broken, you could report it to police.

You’ve questioned several times whether CO has broken the law. If you are concerned that the law has been broken, you could report it to police.
Yes I could. Perhaps I should. IMO. I know lots of posters have made reports to crime stoppers and LE in the past, so perhaps that’s a good suggestion. Thank you. I hadn’t thought of it before. Would hope the suggestion was made in good faith though and not sarcastic, as I don’t believe that’s within TOS.

Last edited:
170 is 170 too many in any town or city. IMO. Our kids need to be safe.

. I am in no way defending paedophiles and every one of them is one too many ....,

Then perhaps you should start lobbying the Government to send people back to where they came from on release from prison ... at least then they would be more spread out ..

I am in no way defending paedophiles and every one of them is one too many ....,

However ... Townsville is not a small town like Kendall... Townsville has a population of approx 190,000 persons ... so yes 170 is a great many (and too many) but actually a small percentage of that population ..

Also demographics suggest that Towns and Cities where there is Jail in close proximity, (Townsville has Stuart Creek Prison ) have a higher percentage of released prisoners residing close by ... unfortunately...

I appreciate what you are saying I just wish Australia would get tough with these monsters. A sex offender register needs to be set up and the sentences need increased dramatically. The fact Daniel Morcombe’s killer could be released one day not too far away fills me with horror and dread. The U.K (I’m Scottish) doesn’t have a public sex offender register either and that makes me angry too.

170 is 170 too many in any town or city. IMO. Our kids need to be safe.

Sorry, link missing- it’s in reply to Slouth #1285

I agree this should be paramount. I just don’t understand how modern civilised countries can be so lax about an issue as serious as this.

I apologise for diverting the conversation away from William.

If you send them back to where they came from their victims would be in danger IMO. Not a great idea.

So it’s fair if you live near a jail that you should be at risk????
Especially if the jail was built after you have resided there....
Where do suggest they go then? Perhaps you could lobby for that?

Yes @Georgy ... I would also like to know what specific part of information that has been “suppressed by the Coroner” has been published by CO ???
As I seem to have missed that somewhere??

So it’s fair if you live near a jail that you should be at risk????
Especially if the jail was built after you have resided there....
Where do suggest they go then? Perhaps you could lobby for that?

I suggest they stay in prison, the lenient sentences that most are given are not nearly enough.

It's a bit like moving next to an airport or a proposed airport and then complain about the noise. Nothing is guaranteed.

You seem to be big on lobbying, does that ever work? I don't know if it does, the Petition started by a facebook group to have an inquest was rejected once and then an Inquest was announced prior to them handing it in the second time, so no joy there after all that work. Do any of these sort of things actually work?

I also think your personalising your posts a bit, I wasn't the original poster yet I was told to go and lobby after giving my opinion.

The original post mentioning how CO obtained this info, by Drsleuth, didn't mention 'suppressed information' people have added that word as they have replied. A bit like Chinese Whispers, as is much of the info in this case.

Please go back and check if you don't believe me.

No. My guess is that the Australian journo ( CO ) got the information from the Bio family or their "advocates" who seemed to have access to parts of the brief & were obviously disclosing information to her.

What is the suppressed info that you think was given to CO..The way i saw it ,closed court and suppression orders were not discussed outside courtroom, only witnesses concerned stayed in the courtroom and no public or media and everyone was aware of that very important rule.

So ... a person goes and speaks with their neighbour. "I saw a 4WD with a boy in it, dressed in a spiderman suit. Wasn't your boy was it? Was just a bit concerned it could have been the lost boy after I saw his face on TV last night, so thought I'd check".

Mr Chapman seems to have talked to quite a few people, except for the right ones. The police, the foster family, the neighbour.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...liam-tyrrell-disappeared-20190819-p52ik3.html

Oh my, the power of a 'word' and its many 'interpretations' IMO. ... especially the written one !
In here we read ( my interpretation ) that there was a boy dressed as Spiderman and visiting someone in RC's street on the same day as he recalls seeing a child in Spiderman suit in rear of speeding 4WD.... however IMO the visiting child was not wearing a Spiderman suit so has been ruled out ( maybe other reasons also of course)

Yes @Georgy ... I would also like to know what specific part of information that has been “suppressed by the Coroner” has been published by CO ???
As I seem to have missed that somewhere??

since you’ve personalise d this and are obviously referring to me, please re visit my original post about this:
‘If so, is she breaching suppression orders? (Asking out of curiosity).’
It’s best if statements aren’t twisted. IMO.

I suggest they stay in prison, the lenient sentences that most are given are not nearly enough.

It's a bit like moving next to an airport or a proposed airport and then complain about the noise. Nothing is guaranteed.

You seem to be big on lobbying, does that ever work? I don't know if it does, the Petition started by a facebook group to have an inquest was rejected once and then an Inquest was announced prior to them handing it in the second time, so no joy there after all that work. Do any of these sort of things actually work?

I also think your personalising your posts a bit, I wasn't the original poster yet I was told to go and lobby after giving my opinion.

I totally agree about staying in prison ...either forever and definitely for longer ... the cost of this huge and sadly I think it is often the underlying reason that Government uses in determining outcomes ... the current prisons are full and overcrowded... they need to build more as the humanitarian rehabilitation approach is not working ... IMO ...

No I don’t think petitions work in general but good lobbying with a direct line to an active Politician or two on your side can help ... eg when the $1 000 000 reward was obtained in this case ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona