Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than there was this exchange between DP & Craddock

CR : Did you ever see FA drive the Camry's?

DP : Maroon one was the main car. Green / blue was waiting for a re-spray. It was an embarrassement to drive around.

CR : So you allowed FA to drive cars at times?

DP : yes

CR : You mean borrow both?

DP : Yes, well he's driven both.

CR: umm, go to Annexure A. Shown photo of point to point camera at Kew on 12/9/14 @ 14:07.

CR: Is that a green / blue car?

DP : Yes correct.

CR: On that day were you driving?

DP : No, I didn't go anywhere that day, was getting bus ready. Told police I don't....

CR : Do you know who was driving?

DP : Honestly didn't even know the car was out.

BBM

Going back to Thread #46

I know this is a stretch ......... but maybe someone can fill in the gaps???

Was FA married to a Jones??????? There is a reference to a photo at the murder trial way back in the 1990's that refers to FA having a sister in law named "Jones"...... so this could be his wife's sister????

Link that information to the article about Jones wanting to shiv FA in Grafton prison = where FA was put into isolation for his safety.............
Why did Jones want to shiv FA????????

Link this information to having a deceased child - Darren Abbott - and inquest findings closed by Coroner...

Is Darren, a child of Abbott and T Jones' sister???? And did TJ want revenge on FA for his sister????for something happening to her child????

Jones and Abbott definitely seemed to know each other at the inquest, by their behavior .. IIRCC???
Even though they tried to deny knowing each other??

All speculation and IMO and could be totally incorrect... (just worth a thought....)

William Tyrrell inquest: Witness acquitted of murdering schoolgirl (smh.com.au)

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46 | Page 22 (websleuths.com)

Is anyone good at genealogy?? or has maybe looked this info up???

Last edited:
Than there was this exchange between DP & Craddock

CR : Did you ever see FA drive the Camry's?

DP : Maroon one was the main car. Green / blue was waiting for a re-spray. It was an embarrassement to drive around.

CR : So you allowed FA to drive cars at times?

DP : yes

CR : You mean borrow both?

DP : Yes, well he's driven both.

CR: umm, go to Annexure A. Shown photo of point to point camera at Kew on 12/9/14 @ 14:07.

CR: Is that a green / blue car?

DP : Yes correct.

CR: On that day were you driving?

DP : No, I didn't go anywhere that day, was getting bus ready. Told police I don't....

CR : Do you know who was driving?

DP : Honestly didn't even know the car was out.

BBM
Thanks Doc ... can you remember if that car was heading North on the A1 at Kew??

Also did any of these despicable paedos ever drive a Beige Car that you can remember?? Just going back to Blues Clues question about the beige car...... and how there was no explanation in the Chanel 7 Report...

I know they checked TJ's White Camry, as possibly being the white station wagon..... but did TJ ever own a beige sedan???

TIA

Hopper : How long did SA live ....

DP : Didn't he rented property for firewood. Lived on property 6 weeks.

Hopper : Ever see SA with FA or RP prior to 9/2014?

DP : Yes with FA alot

Hopper : FA ever work for SA? How close to 12/9/114 did you see FA & SA?

DP : Don't think I saw FA that day

Hopper : Are you unsure wether you saw FA on 12/9/14?

DP : Unsure , was home on the 13/9/14

Hopper : Saw on the 11/9/14?

DP : Yes helping on buses
So this gives FA an alibi for the 13th Sept....... Unless it was before FA and RP left for a road trip????

SA is they guy that flew back to Melbourne on the 13th???? Correct??? Just up and left???

More about FA's Alibi that day ......

This is from the witness JA who new FA for a long time, right back to his John River days

From FA's x examination of JA

FA : Another question. Did I used to come to your shop every Thursday? You were there every week. Used to go to meat raffles @ Hastings.

JA : Not every week

FA : I put meat in your fridge. You would pick me up in your van & I'd lay in the back so the cops wouldn't see.

CORONER : You put something to the witness & she disagreed. Stop your statements Mr FA, these need to be questions!

FA : Had radio in shop , Col used to listen to it ( Col is FA's husband )

FA : On that particular day ( 12/9/14 ) out the back , I was crushing cardboard & heard on the radio about WT

FA : You say every single week.

JA : You say no, you say you were there on the day

CORONER : You've just got to focus on the questions Mr Abbott

Than CR asked some more questions

CR : Did Mr FA work at the back of the shop dismantling cardboard boxes?

JA : Yeah

CR : Do you have any re-call of any point on Friday or any other day of any other week of Col telling FA a boy had gone missing?

JA : No I do not remember him hearing on the radio WT was missing

CR : Question about Bago Rd Heron Creek . Occasion you dropped FA at Bago RD?

JA : It's all just a long Rd ( Fa keeps butting in )

CR : Where there occasions you dropped him on Bago Rd?

JA : No, why would I? Bago Rd runs from Wauchope to Hwy. It's a back Rd. Fa used to hitch hike if not staying at daughters place in Wauchope

FA : Any recollection of him lying in van avoiding police ( as no official seat ) ?

JA : No

CORONER : Any occasion you re-call picking him up in van ?

JA : Yes

CORONER : How often was that?

JA : Maybe once ( holden combo van ) If taking him home or whatever would have been in car!

Unfortunately I wasn't there this day for MP's testimony.
I was just wondering if that kind of thing said by FA (visiting a sick relative) could just be attempted misdirection from him to explain away being absent from normal routine for a few days. For example, missing the monthly church service. Is this something he did regularly? Was it a once off? Did anyone ever actually see where he went, and if he did visit a “sick relative”.

sounds like a “just waiting for a mate” excuse IMO .

Thanks Doc ... can you remember if that car was heading North on the A1 at Kew??

Also did any of these despicable paedos ever drive a Beige Car that you can remember?? Just going back to Blues Clues question about the beige car...... and how there was no explanation in the Chanel 7 Report...

I know they checked TJ's White Camry, as possibly being the white station wagon..... but did TJ ever own a beige sedan???

TIA

Mr Chapman described a beige car ( the 4wd ) ( he said fawn & blue car following )

Some described RP's car as boney / cream colour ( JA's evidence )

Did not mention direction of car on 12/9/14 at Kew ( well not that I have written down or remember )

Cars connected to TJ ( that we know of ) are silver Kia Carnival ( that apparently was burnt out whilst at the garage getting repaired ) , BA white BA Ford Falcon station wagon, white Toyota Camry station wagon 1995 , Ford Courier Ute with flat tray ( originally white but sprayed blue when got done DUI to avoid cops as per his son DG )

Mr Chapman described a beige car ( the 4wd ) ( he said fawn & blue car following )

Some described RP's car as boney / cream colour ( JA's evidence )

Did not mention direction of car on 12/9/14 at Kew ( well not that I have written down or remember )

Cars connected to TJ ( that we know of ) are silver Kia Carnival ( that apparently was burnt out whilst at the garage getting repaired ) , BA white BA Ford Falcon station wagon, white Toyota Camry station wagon 1995 , Ford Courier Ute with flat tray ( originally white but sprayed blue when got done DUI to avoid cops as per his son DG )
Thanks Doc ..... I couldn't remember a beige sedan either..... so that car is still unexplained by WSer's here on the thread, and the Chanel 7 report.....

ETA It was the Silver Kia I was wondering about ...... I could remember the color of the burnt out car ...

The timing of the cars being seen in the street by FM (between 7.30am - 9am) doesn’t seem to fit with RP’s hospital appointment, and William disappearing after 10am. Any theories on why RP's car may have been in the street so early?

The timing of the cars being seen in the street by FM (between 7.30am - 9am) doesn’t seem to fit with RP’s hospital appointment, and William disappearing after 10am. Any theories on why RP's car may have been in the street so early?
There is a bus stop at the other end of benaroon drive from 48. I have seen it’s a school bus stop and kids do wait there daily. Not 100% sure on that and I’m not saying that’s why it was there so early, could be a theory though a pedo checking out school aged children at bus stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph