Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd counter that by saying they've done nothing but move the goalposts with times.

Has there been any person within the task force to truly drill down on the changing of times? Why has the official version of events been allowed to shift from 10:30 am to 10:15 am or thereabouts? There has to be evidence provided to warrant such a change. If those changes are accepted then it means William was missing a lot longer than 5 minutes. If so, what were the FFC and FFGM doing if he's been gone for longer with the times moved back?

The public was always told 10:30 am for many many years. Suddenly, we get to an inquest and the times seem to have been moved, why?

I mean I could do a podcast, and take the stand at an inquest, but has anyone actually challenged their timelines?
Mr. Jubelin certainly never, he cleared them both. Has Mr. Laidlaw challenged the times? I haven't listened to Lia Harris's podcasts, but what time is offered there that he disappeared? Was it 10:30 am or earlier?

So when does the FFC actually make that drive down to the riding school? That's the question no one seems to want to answer/debate. Why did she go in that direction (towards the riding school); why not turn left in the opposite direction if she felt there was a chance he made it onto Batar Creek Rd.
It's just my opinion, based on the probability, that time becomes an issue in the case when it's moved/changed.

As I've mentioned previously here, I personally don't see the FFC as the main POI. I think the suggestion that he fell from the verandah is very unlikely. I need some convincing that the scenario occurred.
There were previous photos of William with bruising and some people believe that he may have been the victim of assaults from FC’s, similar to his older sister with the matter currently before the courts.

IMO Police may have been pushing the balcony fall/accident theory to give FFC the opportunity to confess if some disciplinary action went too far and it gave her a way out of the mess so to speak. IMO only.

There were previous photos of William with bruising and some people believe that he may have been the victim of assaults from FC’s, similar to his older sister with the matter currently before the courts.

IMO Police may have been pushing the balcony fall/accident theory to give FFC the opportunity to confess if some disciplinary action went too far and it gave her a way out of the mess so to speak. IMO only.
There is only one photo with some light bruising under his eye. So it’s not “photos”, just the one.

Speaking of bruises in photos, why is it that the bruise photo was the first photo the public ever saw of William on September 12th?

Surely in the modern age of technology, one of the 5 spiderman photos could've been published at 4:30pm on September 12th.

Of course, there was that slight issue with the photo metadata. Time is such a problem in this case, it's not everyone's friend, is it? ;)

Speaking of bruises in photos, why is it that the bruise photo was the first photo the public ever saw of William on September 12th?

Surely in the modern age of technology, one of the 5 spiderman photos could've been published at 4:30pm on September 12th.

Of course, there was that slight issue with the photo metadata. Time is such a problem in this case, it's not everyone's friend, is it? ;)

I think this was responded to in your question of August last year.
FACS provided the first photo.

(post 91 in this link was the response)

I know the DM is not flavour of the month for some of you, but this article is helpful in the context of me asking when did FFC get in the car.

Firstly it's noted in the 2021 article "Police estimated William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am" so I'm assuming this is the new agreed time period at the time of the inquest.

The article further mentions "After searching inside and underneath the house, the foster mother said she asked a neighbour to help look for William before jumping in her mother's car. "

So who is that neighbour? What time is that interaction? Does the neighbour confirm that FFC leaves to go use her mother's car?

Inside the 96 minutes which could hold the answer

I think this was responded to in your question of August last year.
FACS provided the first photo.

(post 91 in this link was the response)

Thanks SouthAussie :)

I know the DM is not flavour of the month for some of you, but this article is helpful in the context of me asking when did FFC get in the car.

Firstly it's noted in the 2021 article "Police estimated William vanished between 10.05am and 10.20am" so I'm assuming this is the new agreed time period at the time of the inquest.

The article further mentions "After searching inside and underneath the house, the foster mother said she asked a neighbour to help look for William before jumping in her mother's car. "

So who is that neighbour? What time is that interaction? Does the neighbour confirm that FFC leaves to go use her mother's car?

Inside the 96 minutes which could hold the answer
The neighbour is AMS.
Their interaction begins at 10.40am
The neighbour does not confirm this in her evidence to the inquest. From 10.40, AMS explains where the FFC is searching on Benaroon Drive up until the FFC calls the police back at the house and then the continued search the FFC does after the phonecall, on foot, up until even after the police arrive and does not even go and speak to them back at the house until she is called to go and do so and that is after she has approached another neighbour LH. at 11.30am. and still continued searching on foot.

The neighbour is AMS.
Their interaction begins at 10.40am
The neighbour does not confirm this in her evidence to the inquest. From 10.40, AMS explains where the FFC is searching on Benaroon Drive up until the FFC calls the police back at the house and then the continued search the FFC does after the phonecall, on foot, up until even after the police arrive and does not even go and speak to them back at the house until she is called to go and do so and that is after she has approached another neighbour LH. at 11.30am. and still continued searching on foot.

Great thanks for this confirmation re AMS.

I've also now found this article which confirms AMS stays with FFC until she makes the 000 call.
The day William Tyrrell vanished
So that rules out anytime after 10:40 am she uses her mums' car.
IF he vanishes at 10:30 am which has been the public version for 4 years under Mr Jubelin's watch and even mentioned in Episode 3 of One Last Roar by Lia Harris that is the time he's vanished. When does FFC have the time to get into the car? She's admitted to going down Batar Creek Rd.

Because in the podcast below, which I'm now only listening to for the first time FFC says the following:
"So what made me think he was snatched, that somebody had taken him, was the fact that:
I couldn't see him going into the bush
I couldn't see him running down the slope to the street"
So if he's not a wanderer, unlikely to go into the bush or down to the road, why the drive to the riding school?

Yet, as FFC would tell investigators 6 days later, she borrowed her mum's car to go down towards the riding school, is seen by a truck driver (allegedly). I've found some interesting info in my research of this case over the years about trucks, truck drivers and alike. Needle in haystack stuff, which I very much doubt has ever been fully looked into. Will certainly be passing it on to Mr Laidlaw, perhaps he'll make the connection.

Where's William Tyrrell | Ep. 3 | One Last Roar

I said I'd never listened to these podcasts before but now I intend to, because I'm sure, in my opinion, there are going to be other things mentioned that don't fit the timeline (8 years on)

I haven't seen anyone on here yet give me their "time" opinion of when FFC makes that drive. I welcome your thoughts/theories because it's very important. Just drilling down on that time, which then rules in or out other pieces of the puzzle in the timeline.

Great thanks for this confirmation re AMS.

I've also now found this article which confirms AMS stays with FFC until she makes the 000 call.
The day William Tyrrell vanished
So that rules out anytime after 10:40 am she uses her mums' car.
IF he vanishes at 10:30 am which has been the public version for 4 years under Mr Jubelin's watch and even mentioned in Episode 3 of One Last Roar by Lia Harris that is the time he's vanished. When does FFC have the time to get into the car? She's admitted to going down Batar Creek Rd.

Because in the podcast below, which I'm now only listening to for the first time FFC says the following:
"So what made me think he was snatched, that somebody had taken him, was the fact that:
I couldn't see him going into the bush
I couldn't see him running down the slope to the street"
So if he's not a wanderer, unlikely to go into the bush or down to the road, why the drive to the riding school?

Yet, as FFC would tell investigators 6 days later, she borrowed her mum's car to go down towards the riding school, is seen by a truck driver (allegedly). I've found some interesting info in my research of this case over the years about trucks, truck drivers and alike. Needle in haystack stuff, which I very much doubt has ever been fully looked into. Will certainly be passing it on to Mr Laidlaw, perhaps he'll make the connection.

Where's William Tyrrell | Ep. 3 | One Last Roar

I said I'd never listened to these podcasts before but now I intend to, because I'm sure, in my opinion, there are going to be other things mentioned that don't fit the timeline (8 years on)

I haven't seen anyone on here yet give me their "time" opinion of when FFC makes that drive. I welcome your thoughts/theories because it's very important. Just drilling down on that time, which then rules in or out other pieces of the puzzle in the timeline.
InFocus .... posting the following for your information:

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52 BBM:

10:10 – 10:05 : Mrs Crabb hears car sitting on back deck , about 40mins ( Mr Crabb said 10 mins ) after arriving home , thought “ sounded like the postman, car came up reasonably fast , did a u-turn & continued on it’s way” ( from her evidence )

10:30-10:56
: FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.

Edited to add: I wonder if there could possibly be a connection between the "car came up reasonably fast , did a u-turn & continued on its way" (from Mrs Crabb's evidence)
AND
the FFC later running to AMS' house, and asking if she had seen a little boy in spiderman suit?

Last edited:
InFocus .... posting the following for your information:

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52 BBM:

10:10 – 10:05 : Mrs Crabb hears car sitting on back deck , about 40mins ( Mr Crabb said 10 mins ) after arriving home , thought “ sounded like the postman, car came up reasonably fast , did a u-turn & continued on it’s way” ( from her evidence )

10:30-10:56
: FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC, she ran out to driveway , just as MFC drove in & asked him “ Have you got William?” “ No , why would I have William?” . I can’t find him the FFC said. MFC took off frantically looking for William.

Edited to add: I wonder if there could possibly be a connection between the "car came up reasonably fast , did a u-turn & continued on its way" (from Mrs Crabb's evidence)
AND
the FFC later running to AMS' house, and asking if she had seen a little boy in spiderman suit?

Thanks Couldbe, I appreciate this! :cool:

Can any member direct me to an interview or article where either of the FP's were talking about "moved on to more...", which prompted some members to see if there was a Moore St. in the area? IIRC it also prompted other members to say they thought that More was an unfinished sentence... Does anyone recall what I'm typing about and can they please point me in the direction of the source. Thank you.

Can any member direct me to an interview or article where either of the FP's were talking about "moved on to more...", which prompted some members to see if there was a Moore St. in the area? IIRC it also prompted other members to say they thought that More was an unfinished sentence... Does anyone recall what I'm typing about and can they please point me in the direction of the source. Thank you.

From Memory - so I will say IMO - there was something like that, and it may take a bit for me to remember correctly and find a link, but some thought it sounded like "More" but it was something completely different.
I can't remember exactly. I'm sure it's here in the threads somewhere.
IMO

From Memory - so I will say IMO - there was something like that, and it may take a bit for me to remember correctly and find a link, but some thought it sounded like "More" but it was something completely different.
I can't remember exactly. I'm sure it's here in the threads somewhere.
IMO
Thanks, I'll keep digging.

Not sure if this is what you're remembering? (I believe this is written as FM's quote from the police video wherein she discusses going for her drive that fateful morning)

“It was a semi trailer coming down the road really fast. And he thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me by saying thanks for pulling over. But I pulled over ‘cause I’ve just got my head out the window, you know, looking for William,” she said.

“And then I drive really slow on Moore, and I get to the Riding School and I just think, he’s not here.

“And I just drive out and I think, he’s not here. And then I bring the car back up. And I just run out and I look for him again.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...o/news-story/c785efb1ae0d0864af718ca48b6775a6

There has been a couple of discussions about this journo's misinterpretation. Moore VS more.
Our two inquest attendees came away with the same impression.

"Another case of misreporting. FFC was saying more not Moore.
And then I drive really slow on more (as in - on further), get to the riding school and I just think 'He's not here'."
Thread 67, post 596

"My thoughts on when she says "than I drive really slow on more & I get to the riding school & I just think , he's not here "
I think I've seen others here mention that "more" was maybe a street name?? ( sorry if already discussed I could have missed it )
I think she's just meaning further along & when she says this she is indicating with her hands moving forward.
Yes walkthru was the 18/9/14"
Thread 64, post 476

Last edited:
There has been a couple of discussions about this journo's misinterpretation. Moore VS more.
Our two inquest attendees came away with the same impression.

"Another case of misreporting. FFC was saying more not Moore.
And then I drive really slow on more (as in - on further), get to the riding school and I just think 'He's not here'."
Thread 67, post 596

"My thoughts on when she says "than I drive really slow on more & I get to the riding school & I just think , he's not here "
I think I've seen others here mention that "more" was maybe a street name?? ( sorry if already discussed I could have missed it )
I think she's just meaning further along & when she says this she is indicating with her hands moving forward.
Yes walkthru was the 18/9/14"
Thread 64, post 476

That's it, thanks SA.
She was saying she drove further down the street to the Riding School.

We can listen to what she actually said on the video at this link, however, the word in question is bleeped out so that we cannot hear it. If FM was saying further, rather than a street name, why would they have bleeped it out? There may be an original floating around at some other link.
ETA forgot link: William Tyrrell's foster mother filmed retracing her steps with police

ETA here is a link that is not bleeped.. although it may become that way shortly: William Tyrrell’s foster mum recalls frantic search for son in new footage

Not sure if this is what you're remembering? (I believe this is written as FM's quote from the police video wherein she discusses going for her drive that fateful morning)

“It was a semi trailer coming down the road really fast. And he thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me by saying thanks for pulling over. But I pulled over ‘cause I’ve just got my head out the window, you know, looking for William,” she said.

“And then I drive really slow on Moore, and I get to the Riding School and I just think, he’s not here.

“And I just drive out and I think, he’s not here. And then I bring the car back up. And I just run out and I look for him again.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...o/news-story/c785efb1ae0d0864af718ca48b6775a6
Yes, thank you, that is what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown