Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you have forgotten about the proof of life photos and the 2hr time discrepancy.

Then there’s the graze/cut/scratch to the Ffc hand.

There’s also cctv footage as well as phone tower records.

And the infamous drive in the fgm car.
Just to name a few.

Narrowing the discrepancies down to existing only in the fp story simply isn’t right.
When I look at Ws case as a whole and not just parts “I” want to believe or disbelieve what stands out to me are the odds. What are the odds that all the discrepancies in Ws case are purely coincidental. Purely “by chance” the fps statements/versions vary from one to the other to the other. Purely “by chance” the Ffc hurts her hand that morning. Purely “by chance” the digital photos of W were 2hrs out. Purely “by chance” the fp decided to go to fgm a day earlier. That’s a lot of questionable “by chances” by my book. 1 or 2 coincidences, very few discrepancies… maybe… I won’t ignore or simply excuse ALL the red flags . And there are many that have evaded “so for as we know”, further questioning.
Perhaps you have forgotten many of those things have not been proven or confirmed by police. We have no confirmation on the camera time, it hasn’t been said they were definitely taken at 7.30 or the time on the camera was just incorrect.
Not sure how a scratch on a hand is evidence of anything. Police have also never raised this as such.
It hasn’t been confirmed it was FDs car on that CCTV footage.
The drive is also not evidence unless of course Williams body was found there.

It wouldn’t surprise me Slouth. Nothing in this case does.

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.
What!!! How does that work exactly? If for example there’s no “body” to find and only a confession, then what? How do they then go about not connecting Ffc to finding out where WT is and what happened to him?
I believe NSWCC were trying to close the close the case … They offered that proposition for the FM to tell them what happened to William …. No repercussions … In order to find him ….

There has been a link posted earlier in the thread that stated anything said in a CC Hearing can not be held, or used, against you .…for criminal charges.

FM denied all knowledge of knowing what happened …. as reported by multiple media outlets ..

To try and explain how it would work:

So hypothetically, if William had of been found in the “big dig”, used for EXAMPLE only, the NSWCC and NSW Police could put out a story that did not involve the FM at all … about William’s death, that is how it would work ….

The ethical side of me is in dilemma about that, and I am not totally sure that any organisation should have such powers, especially in Australia, as we are supposed to be a democratic country. BUT JMO

iMO

However, none of them have any tangible evidence related to William either… (as far as we know, by Police) …

Similarly, the Foster Parents…

IMO

Perhaps you have forgotten many of those things have not been proven or confirmed by police. We have no confirmation on the camera time, it hasn’t been said they were definitely taken at 7.30 or the time on the camera was just incorrect
Not sure how a scratch on a hand is evidence of anything. Police have also never raised this as such.
It hasn’t been confirmed it was FDs car on that CCTV footage.
The drive is also not evidence unless of course Williams body was found there.
I agree Lola. So where is the proof that proves otherwise? The 2hr time difference on the photos of W released by the coroner clearly show the “time created” and “time corrected”. That piece of evidence is very clear about the photos being taken at 7:35am. Was that Bali time Australia time day light savings time? That part of the evidence has never been fully explained or confirmed or denied.
Everything else has been confirmed and if it hasn’t then what have we been discussing on this thread all these years?

Last edited:
All the “reasonable doubt” in the world means nothing unless there are charges that go to trial…..

And let’s not forget that NSWCC offered to put it in a way not related to the Foster Mother… we haven’t heard if FF was offered the same ??.

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.

Sometimes I do wonder if that is what is happening now??? With absolutely no updates on William’s Case …. Absolutely nothing about the Resumption of the Inquest by the Coroner, not even to deliver ”Findings” ….. Are they giving time and distance from the case??
All IMO
Thanks for providing that SLouTh as I’ve not seen previously. .. and it tears at my heart in its purest form. .

i want answers !

Most assuredly, William deserves the truth to be told.

I agree Lola. So where is the proof that proves otherwise? The 2hr time difference on the photos of W released by the coroner clearly show the “time created” and “time corrected”. That piece of evidence is very clear about the photos being taken at 7:35am. Was that Bali time Australia time day light savings time? That part of the evidence has never been fully explained or confirmed or denied.
Everything else has been confirmed and if it hasn’t then what have we been discussing on this thread all these years?
Hi Chrissy, I’m enjoying your comments & your sound suggestions, however - and sadly, I’ve become very jaded over the years.

The best time for answers to all these questions re William’s disappearance was when he disappeared, .. and this is where any enquiry needs to focus.

ummm - knowing how our Governing Body operates in all its layers of self-protection & blissful unawareness - brought to the fore by its audacity to hide th true facts of a missing child & thereby hinder possible public awareness & sightings - I doubt the truth will ever prevail for William.. So very disappointing, not just for William & his loving family, but for all others in our society.

i ponder constantly about the societal ‘duty of care’, and then realise that I‘m a ‘no one‘ in the sphere of making a difference

We’ve been discussing theories and sharing opinions? Can you provide a link to say fd’s car was seen on camera at 830? As far as l remember they weren’t able to identify any of the cars as the licence plates weren’t clear.

In the words of Ron Iddles "Do not bring your prejudice. Don't bring your hypothesis and try to make the evidence fit it".

According to one officer (Allan Birch) - and there were many officers that Ron mentored - Ron always said that to the investigators.

Ref: The Good Cop by Justine Ford, Chapter 24.

Trying to squeeze and shape the facts of William's disappearance into a specific outcome is contrary to the opinion and methods of one of Australia's greatest investigators. imo

“she was the last person to see William.”

I find this statement interesting for a number of reasons. If Ws sister was in fact the last person to see W before he disappeared that indicates to me that the 2 adults were not outside on the deck at that time as they claim to have been.

Ws sister tells police that when W disappeared she was on the back deck drawing while Ffc and fgm who were also on the back deck sat on a chair each.

How can it be that L was the last person to see W when all 3 people present at the home were apparently outside on the back deck together when W vanished?

I don't know why it has been said by at least a few sources.

In my mind's eye, I see that perhaps sister was running around with William and came back to colour - while William did not.

It might have been something that was revealed in one of sister's private moments with police officers, of which we know there were at least two.

And it might be something that was not publicly revealed because everyone wanted to protect sister. Protect her from a predator who might have wanted to harm a potential witness, silence her. And protect her from any feelings of survivor guilt, someone took William and did not take her.

"William’s sister told police that before her three-year-old brother vanished, he was “looking for daddy’s car”." Link

>

Last edited:
Can you provide a link to say fd’s car was seen on camera at 830? As far as l remember they weren’t able to identify any of the cars as the licence plates weren’t clear.
From Caroline Overington’s Book, Missing William Tyrrell and Podcasts:

From Chapter 2

“William’s foster dad packed up his laptop and his mobile. The evidence – CCTV on the road out of town – suggests that he left the house at around 8.40 a.m. William’s foster nana was up by then, shuffling around in her slippers, and the children were having their breakfast.”
Missing William Tyrrell ebook by Caroline Overington - Rakuten Kobo

Chapter 7

“Detective Jubelin was particularly interested in talking to William’s foster dad. He was convinced that he was telling the truth about not being there when William went missing, because they had CCTV of his car passing the Kendall Tennis Club just before 9 a.m.”

And the information has also been widely published …

About 9am the next morning, his foster father said he left for Lakewood shopping centre for an internet connection for a Skype call to Queensland. CCTV showed his car passing Kendall Tennis Club just before 9am.

Last edited:
From Caroline Overington’s Book, Missing William Tyrrell and Podcasts:

From Chapter 2

“William’s foster dad packed up his laptop and his mobile. The evidence – CCTV on the road out of town – suggests that he left the house at around 8.40 a.m. William’s foster nana was up by then, shuffling around in her slippers, and the children were having their breakfast.”

Chapter 7

“Detective Jubelin was particularly interested in talking to William’s foster dad. He was convinced that he was telling the truth about not being there when William went missing, because they had CCTV of his car passing the Kendall Tennis Club just before 9 a.m.”

And the information has also been widely published …

About 9am the next morning, his foster father said he left for Lakewood shopping centre for an internet connection for a Skype call to Queensland. CCTV showed his car passing Kendall Tennis Club just before 9am.

Just jumping off your post.

The problem with the CCTV is that it provided side views of the vehicles only. And they may not have been able to identify all of the vehicles that passed by at the relevant times. I don't think we have ever heard if there were cars that were still not identified?

(Pretty sure this article is not paywalled.)

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”

I think the very first time the 09:30 Phone Records were mentioned in the media was 18 Nov 2021…….

Exactly a week after FF was interviewed by NSWCC on the 11th November 2021.

7:26am 18 Nov 2021
Caroline Overington

About 9.30am, William’s foster father left the house. We know this is true because his phone has been tracked. He made a Skype call from an area with better internet connection, then picked up a paper and dropped by the chemist to fill a script.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/eeb3d80423ff8c15b6b9c7d4725c39c6

November 11, 2021: FD testified at NSW Crime Commission Surrey Hills headquarters “for up to two hours” after being summonsed.

William Tyrrell's foster mother pleads not guilty to lying

Unsure if the two are related, but that new information at the time, (Nov, 2021) had to come from somewhere.….IMO

Last edited:
Was it ever reported that William's sister agreed that he had been crashing his bike off the driveway into the garden?

Not that I know of, either. But they were riding bikes before the proof of life photos were taken.

I am pretty sure FGM confirmed that somewhere. Because they had her go and watch them. I think FGM was the one who said that it was time to stop riding bikes (perhaps because William was purposely crashing his bike into her flower beds). IIRC

Last edited:
Just jumping off your post.

The problem with the CCTV is that it provided side views of the vehicles only. And they may not have been able to identify all of the vehicles that passed by at the relevant times. I don't think we have ever heard if there were cars that were still not identified?

(Pretty sure this article is not paywalled.)

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Port Macquarie Superintendent Paul Fehon, who is leading the investigation into the three-year-old’s disappearance nine weeks ago, said police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”

I do think Police would have been able to identify the FF brand new Landrover Discovery though …. Distinctive shape etc, and probably not many, if any, others, in Kendall that morning …. IMO

We’ve been discussing theories and sharing opinions? Can you provide a link to say fd’s car was seen on camera at 830? As far as l remember they weren’t able to identify any of the cars as the licence plates weren’t clear.
Link is in CO book and time is 8:40am possibly 8:50am due to 9min difference. It’s also been stated on this threads countless times that Mfc times and whereabouts have been verified. How can this be without hard evidence.
CO book has mfc car captured on cctv at 8:50(corrected time).
Fp both adamant that mfc left around 9am.
Ffc also makes a phone call to BS at 9:03am in which she places the mfc there at the house at the time of the call. So going by Ffc her husband is still at the house just after 9:03am.
Which would then have him arriving in Lakewood around 9:15am. 2min before his 9:17am phone call/go to/Skype.
Then there’s PS testimony at the inquest. PS leaves his home around 6:30am, mfc car is in the driveway at fgm house. He later returns from his walk at 8:50am and doesn’t recall seeing the mfc car in the driveway.

Cctv at tennis club captured all the vehicles that drove past that morning hence why police called for everyone in the area to attend the tennis club to have the vehicles identified.

Was it ever reported that William's sister agreed that he had been crashing his bike off the driveway into the garden?

Just found the link (it was inquest evidence) where FGM said it was time to stop riding bikes.
Sister had crashed her bike accidently, so then William crashed his on purpose.

Thread 72, post 958

Not that I know of, either. But they were riding bikes before the proof of life photos were taken.

I am pretty sure FGM confirmed that somewhere. Because they had her go and watch them. I think FGM was the one who said that it was time to stop riding bikes (perhaps because William was purposely crashing his bike into her flower beds). IIRC
I'm thinking along the lines of driveway accident by FGM and covered up by FFC. That the car hit William on his bike sweeping William plus bike into the garden, and that was the cause of the garden damage, not William deliberately crashing.

I'm thinking along the lines of driveway accident by FGM and covered up by FFC. That the car hit William on his bike sweeping William plus bike into the garden, and that was the cause of the garden damage, not William deliberately crashing.

Sister crashed her bike into the flower bed, also. By accident. I posted about it in the post just above yours.

I'm not sure why FGM would have been driving her car that morning?

As far as I am aware, her car was in the carport, and the FF parked their car in the spare space right next to the carport.

I'm back to this -- could it be -- the foster father left in the 8 o'clock hour to get the newspaper. Returned. There was assorted playing. Then the foster father left again in the 9 o'clock hour, shortly before the infamous photo was taken, and so close to that time that the events rather blurred together and Wm did run around the side of the house, in search of the foster father... possibly a source of ugly envy in the foster mother, if she were the controlling sort. Was "educating" a three year old on the proper rolling of dice and maybe it wasn't as much a roar as an "I want my daddy" and chased after him and when she caught up to him, it was too late. Deadly accident.

When she later asked the foster father, upon his second return in my scenario, whether Wm was with him, it was for the benefit of whoever was the audience, a semi-logical ask since his leaving precipated the events. So a little misdirection, a little blame, a subtle jab.

Accidental death, desperate cover up.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members