Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that all manner of creeps were inhabiting Kendall at the time:

The tiny town where William Tyrrell disappeared attracted sex offenders 'like mosquitoes', former senior detective Gary Jubelin has revealed.

The boy was three years old when he vanished from his foster grandmother's property on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, in September 2014.

Jubelin said police were stunned when they discovered 18 sex offenders were living in Kendall, with even more paedophiles and criminals lurking nearby.

Area where William Tyrrell vanished is home to EIGHTEEN sex offenders

Police have made it very clear that there is 1 and only 1 person of interest.

Therefore Police have stated PS is NOT a person of interest.

The case is under the Coroner. The Coroner has had BS, PS, GO, FA, FM, RD and maybe other POIs appear at the inquest. Not because they are NOT POIs but because they are POIs at the inquest and prior to the inquest.

It is okay that opinions differ, but I think that we are allowed to consider all of the POIs until the Coroner says otherwise.

As far as I can determine, FM was the sole (police) POI with regard to the Nov 2021 search.
The police were looking at one person in that regard.

imo

Just a reminder that all manner of creeps were inhabiting Kendall at the time:

The tiny town where William Tyrrell disappeared attracted sex offenders 'like mosquitoes', former senior detective Gary Jubelin has revealed.

The boy was three years old when he vanished from his foster grandmother's property on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, in September 2014.

Jubelin said police were stunned when they discovered 18 sex offenders were living in Kendall, with even more paedophiles and criminals lurking nearby.

Area where William Tyrrell vanished is home to EIGHTEEN sex offenders

Somewhere back in the threads, there is a post by a member who I think said worked for the prison services. The member said that they thought that there was a concentration of pedos in that area due to a prison facility that housed them somewhere in that district. And when they got out of prison, they stayed in the general area due to parole requirements. IIRC

I will have to do a deep dive for the post, see if I can find it. I can't even remember the member's name who posted it, so it may take a while.

imo

Somewhere back in the threads, there is a post by a member who I think said worked for the prison services. The member said that they thought that there was a concentration of pedos in that area due to a prison facility that housed them somewhere in that district. And when they got out of prison, they stayed in the general area due to parole requirements. IIRC
I remember that, but I don't remember the facility part.

That makes sense that they would need to find somewhere for them to live.

I remember being surprised there would be so many around the area.

I will have to do a deep dive for the post, see if I can find it. I can't even remember the member's name who posted it, so it may take a while.

imo
I think the closest Correctional Centre is

Mid North Coast Correctional Centre (Kempsey)
370 Aldavilla Road Aldavilla NSW 2440

(Kendall NSW Post Code is 2439)

I think the closest Correctional Centre is

Mid North Coast Correctional Centre (Kempsey)
370 Aldavilla Road Aldavilla NSW 2440

(Kendall NSW Post Code is 2439)

Funnily enough, the member I was thinking of was you! I just found your old post. :)
(You didn't say where you worked, my mistake, but you did say 'in my professional experience' and that is what I remembered)

Small rural towns in close proximity to a Correctional Facility seem to have a high number of paedofiles living there ... trying to hide when they are released .., they don’t tend to go too far from the prison to settle as they only have limited financial resources.... small rural towns usually have lower living costs .... Kempsey Correctional Facility is only 50mins from Kendall itself ... this has been my professional experience ... MOO
Thread 47, post 386

And a local posted this ....
Gotta say, it would not surprise me at all. I've been in this area for the past 16 yrs, and have 2 young children, and I can tell you that some creepy stuff goes down around here. Not just paedophiles (though there does seem to be a hell of a lot here), but creeps in general. I had a stranger stalk me for months a few years back, eventually caught him lurking around my windows. The Port Macquarie-Hastings area also has the highest rate of mental illness in the state, and not enough resources to deal with it. Not saying that mental illness has anything to do with William's disappearance, but you get the picture. Nothing at all would surprise me about what goes on around this place.
Thread 17, post 871

Funnily enough, the member I was thinking of was you! I just found your old post. :)
(You didn't say where you worked, my mistake, but you did say 'in my professional experience' and that is what I remembered)
Yes….. :)… I did wonder if you were referring to my post…. And it still stands …

Yes….. :)… I did wonder if you were referring to my post…. And it still stands …
Keeping that in mind (Likelihood of paedofiles living not far from Kempsey):

…….. why would one of them target 48 Benaroon Drive (a cul de sac) as a place to hover … just in case there was an infant who was, as FM and FF has said, playing with the FM in the garden, a little bit of bike-riding with the FM and FGM supervising, and then drawing and playing a dice game inside the house and on the small back deck …. became available to be snatched.

……. Probability of an abduction occurring in that respect doesn’t appear to stack up. MOO

None of those people ( The initials you refer to) have been directly or even indirectly linked to Williams disappearance.
Or any relevance to the Kendall location on that day at all.

This is a beautiful community and location, not a place ramped with sex offenders committing lewd deviated things including abducting children in private homes on semirural properties in broad daylight in while the care givers are in plain sight.

The ratio of bad eggs are no different to yours or my local community.

moo
The hunting grounds of the many pedos, who know each other (too) well, are certainly not limited to their own small home village. Besides, I've never said myself (I believe at least), that one of them went down to Kendall to ambush little W for no reason.
It had never happened before in Kendall for a pedo to kidnap a small child in broad daylight. And it probably would never have happened in beautiful Kendall, if someone hadn't chosen that place as the site of future events. Certain connections between certain people (direct or indirect) must have played an important role in this, otherwise the whole thing would not have taken place in beautiful Kendall and not in this way. MOO

If you are looking for someone, who can take a small child away from its family and place it with strangers without having any remorse, a pedo would be the first choice. A pedo is unscrupulous in dealing with small children, no one will dispute that. In Kendall you had almost "free choice" between suitable people and their many buddies, who would like to do someone a favor out of their very own interest (there is always a secret to be kept). MOO

You don't like my theory, I know, and it is only a theory. I wonder myself, how I could stick to that theory for so many years: 9 already. I don't think, I am only stubborn and deadlocked.

…….. why would one of them target 48 Benaroon Drive (a cul de sac) as a place to hover … just in case there was an infant who was, as FM and FF has said, playing with the FM in the garden, a little bit of bike-riding with the FM and FGM supervising, and then drawing and playing a dice game inside the house and on the small back deck …. became available to be snatched.

……. Probability of an abduction occurring in that respect doesn’t appear to stack up. MOO

"…….. why would one of them target 48 Benaroon Drive (a cul de sac) as a place to hover" - That's a bit like asking why would anyone EVER abduct a child - criminal minds work very differently to any of us IMO.

Unless one was possibly living across the road (he who had his place searched 3 times in the first 24hrs IIRC?) ??? Or, same person, was known to have friends and hang out in those circles??? just a thought …

JMO

The hunting grounds of the many pedos, who know each other (too) well, are certainly not limited to their own small home village. Besides, I've never said myself (I believe at least), that one of them went down to Kendall to ambush little W for no reason.
It had never happened before in Kendall for a pedo to kidnap a small child in broad daylight. And it probably would never have happened in beautiful Kendall, if someone hadn't chosen that place as the site of future events. Certain connections between certain people (direct or indirect) must have played an important role in this, otherwise the whole thing would not have taken place in beautiful Kendall and not in this way. MOO

If you are looking for someone, who can take a small child away from its family and place it with strangers without having any remorse, a pedo would be the first choice. A pedo is unscrupulous in dealing with small children, no one will dispute that. In Kendall you had almost "free choice" between suitable people and their many buddies, who would like to do someone a favor out of their very own interest (there is always a secret to be kept). MOO

You don't like my theory, I know, and it is only a theory. I wonder myself, how I could stick to that theory for so many years: 9 already. I don't think, I am only stubborn and deadlocked.
You don't owe me or anyone an explanation of why you feel the way you do FG1.
You are very thoughtful and hear all perspectives openly.

:)XX

"…….. why would one of them target 48 Benaroon Drive (a cul de sac) as a place to hover" - That's a bit like asking why would anyone EVER abduct a child - criminal minds work very differently to any of us IMO.
And what made them choose right outside the FGM's house / at that time in the morning / when the fostered children, as a snap decision to change, had arrived a day earlier! MOOI

exactly.

As I said earlier....not one of these people have been directly or indirectly associated with William OR Benaroo drive that morning.

Pedophiles or not.
They weren't found to be there.

The sketchy actions under the microscope now of the fosters, leads to one little thing...after another little thing...after another little thing.

No matter how much everyone wants a pedo to have abducted William :oops:...not one of those single roads takes you anywhere.
Not one.

And what made them choose right outside the FGM's house / at that time in the morning / when the fostered children, as a snap decision to change, had arrived a day earlier! MOOI

For one example, and I am sure a criminal mind could likely think of other examples:

"Steve" in the 7News Investigates report (that is now inaccessible) thinks FA took William.
Because FA is both a pedo and a petty thief, and had opportunity. And Steve thinks that FA was in Kendall that morning looking for homes to break into, and saw William.

Thread 72, post 947

If you are looking for someone, who can take a small child away from its family and place it with strangers without having any remorse, a pedo would be the first choice.
RSBM

My 1st choice would be a DOCS worker, a case manager or police person working in that field.

I would like to hear your full theory From Germany.

Last edited:
For one example, and I am sure a criminal mind could likely think of other examples:

"Steve" in the 7News Investigates report (that is now inaccessible) thinks FA took William.
Because FA is both a pedo and a petty thief, and had opportunity. And Steve thinks that FA was in Kendall that morning looking for homes to break into, and saw William.

Thread 72, post 947
Witnessed by whom?
Who saw FA at Benaroo that morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads