AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these fb posts earlier today. I'm hoping that these "rants" against "so-called friends" mean that if they've all been hiding something, they're all going to start turning on each other!

I hope they turn on each other too. However, as we have seen with the Lauren Spierer case, all the so-called friends lawyered up and that essentially stopped the flow of information.

I have spent the day (without exaggeration), combing through FB accounts of friends on A Salinas's page and a couple of others. Anyone who's page was open. At one point I had about 13 tabs open to pages that seemed to have leading discussions so I could monitor comments (nosey, ain't I? I"ll take it!). Poof! What was GLARINGLY clear was this: no one is talking. WTH. Check out Jeff Block Is Missing on FB. 100's of strangers came together to share information and discuss (very much like this forum thread has become) and he was found as a result. Deceased, unfortunately, but found as a result of strangers pulling together. Everyone gave every ounce of information they had - it was all on the table. These "friends" of A. Salinas's seem like bots. It's heartbreaking as is frustrating.

Sorry if this has been answered, I'm trying to play catch up with this case. Didn't she call for the cab from her apartment? Why would she not feel safe enough to wait there, if she felt safe enough to live there? And how is it any safer to walk dark streets in the wee hours of the morning to get from her apartment to a convenience store?

This story makes absolutely ZERO sense.

MissGulfSouth, the post you are referring to of mine was made before we heard she had made it back to her apt. :)

As far as timelines, events, everything's all confusing, has been from the start, and continues to be more so.

double post, my apologies..

headn out on ninja goblinsolo mission to see the neighborhood in the dark, nosferatu style.
perhaps this fruitbat will see something interesting; im not crossing my lil' bat claws, thou.

cheers forum, lets hope for the best. and what that is, now. is anyones' guess

B careful goblinsolo. Let us know when you're back home safe please.

Here's the map I made again to bump it up:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372648833.543423.jpg

I believe someone/s abducted her when she was crossing over w fifth street. They went due East on West 5th Street.
Then they turned Right and headed due South on Farmer.

Im Utilizing farmer in this theory as goblinsolo reminded me of how creeptastic that road is.

Plus I just having a feeling on it. I can't explain.

I'm so glad we are all busting our proverbial behinds for this case. There's always hope! But time is of the essence.

Im Utilizing farmer in this theory as goblinsolo reminded me of how creeptastic that road is.

Plus I just having a feeling on it. I can't explain.

I'm so glad we are all busting our proverbial behinds for this case. There's always hope! But time is of the essence.

Me too.

Ok Goblinsolo so I would love it of you could please check:

how the curbs look on Rio Salado heading South, right before the intersection of Ash and Rio Salado PKWY.

Can you ride due east on West Fifth street starting at Hardy? Pay close attention as you are riding in between S Mitchell and Roosevelt please!!

Also, there is some creepy looking massage parlor in the complex between Brown and Roosevelt. You can see it from Roosevelt and its called "On the Run" massage.

Let me know if it seems open at odd hours please.

Lmk obviously if it seems like there's anyone lurking around and seeming suspicious.

And PLEASE be careful.

God Speed! Bless you!

So she left her wallet with ID and credit cards in a house full of strange people??? People that maybe she was spooked by and didn't trust??? Why would she do that??? Was her room locked and only she had the key? Otherwise, that also makes no sense that she left her ID and credit cards where they could be stolen and her identity could have been used for nefarious reasons.

So she left her wallet with ID and credit cards in a house full of strange people??? People that maybe she was spooked by and didn't trust??? Why would she do that??? Was her room locked and only she had the key? Otherwise, that also makes no sense that she left her ID and credit cards where they could be stolen and her identity could have been used for nefarious reasons.

Exactly. If the party would have been super super huge, out of control, and full of unsavory ppl that wallet would have been swiped stat!

That's why I believe everyone at the party, while not saints, we're at least decent human being who were somewhat accountable for each others belongings/things.

Excellent point!

Latest I've gotten updated LE is searching Hardy and 5th area right now for clues.

Good job wannabesupersleuth! - you are by no means a wannabe!

But about her wallet being found in her room. We still don't know the details of how or exactly where it was found or even what was in it. Maybe her room was searched by LE or her dad and they found it in a place where she had hidden it. Maybe she didn't have credit cards in it. Maybe just student identification or library card etc. It's possible she might have had other forms of identification in her big purse she packed. I would like to know if they found her passport in her room.

Did the person who saw the accident speak with her? Can't recall.

Also, I am thinking LE probably has a much clearer picture of the timeline. Too bad they are not giving press conferences, though. Also the media may have made a hash of much of it. We've seen the media absolutely mangle their facts in many cases here.

Latest I've gotten updated LE is searching Hardy and 5th area right now for clues.

Good job wannabesupersleuth! - you are by no means a wannabe!

Might we be cautiously optimistic that this means they have some type of lead?!

If she was rushed, upset with BF, stressing from the accident and maybe had a few drinks, I could see it happening (leaving her wallet and just grabbing her phone). I know after even a small fender-bender, it took me a long time to regain my composure and senses. She may have been in a little bit of shock.

Leaving crucial routine life staples behind is either an indication of suicide or an indication of a tactical abduction. There's no note.

Yes! Yes! There is something going on here below surface! Father knows she was taken! Affiliations with cartels? I'm only brainstorming. This IS Phoenix here, the cartel kidnapping capital of the U S. Oh, you're acting like that's not what's up here? Silly of you.

You have my attention! Does anyone know what the father does for a living? And we shouldn't forget that her cousin was murdered last year with no known motive.

Might we be cautiously optimistic that this means they have some type of lead?!

Earlier today and yesterday reports noted LE was around the corner of Hardy and Brown. I believe 20+ LE there. It also was reported today that investigators found her cellphone. Maybe they found her cellphone somewhere near Brown and Hardy which promoted the deeper search of the area that went on?

And now latest reports are indicating LE are moving directly south one block combing through the corner of 5th and Hardy for clues.

Next thing we know they're going to mention that damn park (big surprise as ALL of us have been tearing our hair out over that creepy park!)

(She was last seen of between brown and Roosevelt st, NOT west brown and Roosevelt. So most likely she was last seen on 5th street walking in between S Mitchell St. And Roosevelt St - just south of that creepy complex w massage parlor and just north of that creepy damn park.

The bulls eye hits there for me.)

Then again maybe LE will move further south down to 7th street and Hardy and check that corner as that is directly S from the other 2 locations they've searched this weekend. And bc it's a straight direct line fr hardy to get to the AMPM.

She would NOT cut through that park to reach AMPM. If the park is involved, it's bc unfortunately she had to start running toward the park to escape someone on 5th street and Hardy.

IMOImageUploadedByTapatalk1372652084.818328.jpg O

Sorry this is all confusing.

But about her wallet being found in her room. We still don't know the details of how or exactly where it was found or even what was in it. Maybe her room was searched by LE or her dad and they found it in a place where she had hidden it. Maybe she didn't have credit cards in it. Maybe just student identification or library card etc. It's possible she might have had other forms of identification in her big purse she packed. I would like to know if they found her passport in her room.

It makes sense to me that AS had just had an accident with a witness and she was attempting to get the car home. She most likely feared a DUI (they could run her plates) and was looking over her shoulder for a cop to show up at any moment. She leaves her wallet and identification hidden behind at home so she can claim she is "someone else if she happens to run into cops looking for her" . She leaves the house quickly to catch a cab away from the house where she fears LE might track her to.

I think this scenario could explain why she called the cab to meet at the AMPM and why the wallet/key/ID was left behind.

jmo

No running from a stranger here. She was already with the angel of death when she crashed her car. She was still with him when she called for a cab.

House party guest: Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member