AZ AZ - Alissa Turney, 17, Phoenix, 17 May 2001 *stepdad ARREST in 2020, acquitted*

Oh Daniel. Im glad it's you. A lot of estranged cousins and family have been coming out of the woodwork so i'm glad it's you. Thank you so much for posting : ) Yeah they changed it to next wednesday, i guess there was some other breaking news story.

MsSarah, I wish the show was on tomorrow, but hopefully with the delay in airing, a lot more people here and other places can tune in since it's more notice.

Boyz Mum do we have a solid date and network for Alissa's story? I want to watch as well. TIA :blowkiss:

Boyz Mum do we have a solid date and network for Alissa's story? I want to watch as well. TIA :blowkiss:

So far, I can gather from the posts here that the show should air on ABC on August 4 (Tuesday) I am looking to see what I can find online about the schedules of what's being shown. So far, on the television guide, I find a show called "Primetime: Crime" listed for tomorrow night (July 29) with the details reading "New." (The television cable guide doesn't go through next week, so I can't find anything else on the television. Looking online and will update if I come up with something.)

This is the link to the ABC page with Alissa's story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=8183178&page=1

It will be airing on Wednesday August 5th on ABC's Primetime: Crime. Times vary by location, but will be on either at 8, 9, or 10 pm. Here on the West coast it airs at 10pm.

It was supposed to be tomorrow on Primetime: Crime, but we were emailed saying it was being pushed back to next week.

Thank you all for your interest. And I am glad you found this message boards Sarah, to correct me x3

In the Eastern Standard Time area, the show airs at 10 PM, when we were on Mountain Time, shows were always one hour earlier. Check your ABC listings for your area, for August 5 (Wednesday) and look for Primetime: Crime.

Thanks Midgardian for the updated information and I'll tune in to watch tomorrow's show too, in support of ABC shining light on Alissa's case. :blowkiss:

Well, we've just been informed that there is another schedule change for the Primetime story on Alissa. Primetime is not on the schedule for next Wednesday, August 5th. So it is being bumped back another week, and will air on Wednesday, August 12th.

Praying that this new media attention will bring answers for Alissa's family. I will tune in tomorrow night.

Going to the helpfindallisa.com site, I Stumbled across a link for this site:

http://www.freemichaelturney.com/

IS he still being held on the weapons and explosives charges, or are there more/different charges? this site didnt exactly make it clear to me (then again , I work nights, and despite being a natural red head I do have more than my fair share of blonde moments).

Definitely have to watch tonight...

Bumping up thread. Reminder.

The Primetime: Crime is showing the story of Alissa on the TV guide listings for tonight. 10 PM ABC (Eastern Standard Time)

Was watching the show, and during the commercial I checked back to read the thread from the beginning. Wow.
This is not the direction I'd expected it to go!

Was watching the show, and during the commercial I checked back to read the thread from the beginning. Wow.
This is not the direction I'd expected it to go!

Shhh... it's not on here for another 45 minutes. Just kidding you. I'm looking forward to seeing it and discussing it.

Awesome Show... DEFINITELY raises some major questions about the step-father.... I wonder is someone could get in touch with the 2 detectives, see what information they would be willing to share with us (within the limits of protecting the investigation) so that we could assist in any way?

I actually live really close to where this took place. Went to middle school with the girl who is missing. It's really tragic.

Did you just go to the same school as Alissa or did you actually know her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back