AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either they have an idea and they don't want to tip off that person or they have absolutely no idea . I really hope it's not the latter. They were in that house an awfully long time making sure that they got everything right. If there was no forced entry either she let them in and knew them or she forgot to lock the back door and they gained entry that way. It's probably somebody she knew it was probably personal. They said she had no enemies but maybe she had a stalker. I'm still clinging to the idea that there is an ex boyfriend jealous in the background and now that she had plans to get engaged it may have pushed him. Just a thought.

The way LE is acting reminds me again of the way LE acted in the case of "Teacher of the year Maggie Daniels found dead in her NC apartment *Arrest*"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...tment-*Arrest*

IMO, the person they arrested was a threat as long as he was loose! He could easily have thought since LE was on his case, what's to loose if he attacks another woman...

A lot of this sounds contradictory. They must have had a lot of blood evidence in there. Scottsdale does their own DNA testing so maybe they were running back and forth that's why they were in there so long. I hope something breaks in this case soon I don't remember a case ever being so hush hush before around here.

I thought that was weird too when the officer said this is a isolated incidence and then in the same breath he said random aren't those two words contradictory? Is anyone else confused by this?

I live in the neighborhood as well and was at the meeting. I took away from the meeting that they meant 'isolated incident' as OPPOSED to random. I know that the quote in the article seems ambiguous but thats not what I took from the meeting at all. The advise to lock doors etc where general safety tips and were not directly related to this murder. They would have advised the same thing on Feb 17th before the murder took place.

Some news crews there speculated with me that this meeting itself might be part of the investigation. (think Timothy Ring armed robbery investigation, police used news media to try to get suspects to talk to one another.) After all why have a meeting if you are not going to discuss details of the case? Thats what people are there for. Did you note the camera filming everyone's face as they signed the 'guest log?' Why would they need or set up such a sign in unless it was to reference it later for something? Then again maybe I just watch to much TV.

I agree this is very hush hush.... even Robert William Fisher they named after only 4 days. Scottsdale has also received criticism for handling the infamous Bob Crane murder in the distant past.

I live in the neighborhood as well and was at the meeting. I took away from the meeting that they meant 'isolated incident' as OPPOSED to random. I know that the quote in the article seems ambiguous but thats not what I took from the meeting at all. The advise to lock doors etc where general safety tips and were not directly related to this murder. They would have advised the same thing on Feb 17th before the murder took place.

Some news crews there speculated with me that this meeting itself might be part of the investigation. (think Timothy Ring armed robbery investigation, police used news media to try to get suspects to talk to one another.) After all why have a meeting if you are not going to discuss details of the case? Thats what people are there for. Did you note the camera filming everyone's face as they signed the 'guest log?' Why would they need or set up such a sign in unless it was to reference it later for something? Then again maybe I just watch to much TV.

I agree this is very hush hush.... even Robert William Fisher they named after only 4 days. Scottsdale has also received criticism for handling the infamous Bob Crane murder in the distant past.

Welcome to Websleuths, John.Doe, and great first post!

:welcome: John.Doe to WS! Thanks for info about the meeting!

New article with Ex-Phoenix LE talking about how they solve a crime. 2 paths, one forensic the other the victim and people she knew or somehow came in contact with.

At the community meeting Tuesday night, when asked if Allison's boyfriend was a suspect, police said "he has been cooperating."

Police have set no timetable on when they expect this case to wrap up.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ergeant-paul-penzone-solving-murder/24035605/

From the MSM you mentioned, Colette -
He described the investigation as two separate lanes with one focused on the forensic evidence and the other focused on the victim and people she knew or came in contact with.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ergeant-paul-penzone-solving-murder/24035605/

Once again, going back to the the case of "Teacher of the year Maggie Daniels found dead in her NC apartment *Arrest*"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...tment-*Arrest* -

No mention was made about checking RSO's in the area, or those living closeby who, while not having had contact with the victim, have a record or nefarious background... so I would say there are actually 4 avenues to follow - forensics, surveillance, people she's had contact with, and social media/phone/banking records. (Some might argue surveillence and social media/phone/bank records are part of forensics...)

I would think when you look at the victim, you look at anyone and everyone around her. She may not even know the person, such as a neighbor or peeper but they are in her orbit. Could be someone at her gym for all we know or it could be someone close. Everyone needs to be looked at, I agree.

Another one that would surprise me to find out was "random" - where victim and perpetrator are unknown to one another. IMO.

Another one that would surprise me to find out was "random" - where victim and perpetrator are unknown to one another. IMO.

Whether random or someone close, I just hope they catch the killer and soon.

This story says she did get an alarm... "Her boyfriend said, 'I don't like it when you're home by yourself,'" Harley Feldman said.

Police had no previous interactions with Allison Feldman, authorities said. But at the request of her boyfriend, she installed an alarm system at her home about six weeks ago, her father said.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/292990041.html

Has BF been ruled out? If so, he is having a bad couple of years with a divorce and now this.

I can't cut n paste the article so someone can please do... Says it was a cranial injury.. Found nude on hallway.. With her head covered with a cloth or something.. Attempted clean up with bleach. Yikes

LE is looking into someone who is known to have had contact with Allison from the past. Police make it clear they are keeping an eye on that person as they continue their investigation.

Documents show fire crews found Feldman nude with a cloth wrapped around her head and “copious amounts of blood" around. Emergency crews found a white substance on the floor, and detected an odor that appeared to be bleach.

The documents also show a surveillance camera from a nearby home confirms the boyfriend's account of his actions. (when he discovery her body)

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/28215293/...-about-brutal-scottsdale-murder#ixzz3SuIWw8wT

Sounds like this person is being watched until the DNA comes back. IMO

Sounds like an ex, unless she had a known stalker at some point, jmo.

Agree.. Sounds very personal. Sexual assault probably also.. Found naked. Face covered usually means personal. Someone was jealous perhaps of her upcoming engagement. Possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500