Found Deceased AZ - Benjamin Anderson, 41, Car found burned, Phoenix, 31 Dec 2021

I just spent hours reading this entire thread and am floored to get to end and not see an arrest, or even a POI. I thought for sure between phone records and security cameras this would be quickly solved. Ben seemed like an amazing person and this case is really going to stick with me because I have never seen someone with so many dedicated friends. That tells a lot about a person and I think the world needlessly lost a really awesome person.

I am honestly a bit surprised we haven't seen any video surveillance in this case. HOW can it be over a year with ZERO clues from LE???
Yes! This kills me as well.

How quickly was the video of Zion Teasley released … They asked for the public’s assistance in identifying him, and he was arrested within a week.

Why has the Sheraton Crescent Hotel parking garage surveillance not been released in attempt to allow the public to better assist in identifying the “mystery trio?”

We there any cameras covering the school parking lot where his car was found burning?

I am disappointed. I don’t understand law enforcement’s decision not to share this. Not even now … a year + several months later.

How quickly was the video of Zion Teasley released … They asked for the public’s assistance in identifying him, and he was arrested within a week.

Why has the Sheraton Crescent Hotel parking garage surveillance not been released in attempt to allow the public to better assist in identifying the “mystery trio?”

We there any cameras covering the school parking lot where his car was found burning?

I am disappointed. I don’t understand law enforcement’s decision not to share this. Not even now … a year + several months later.

I am so sorry for you!! I can't imagine how frustrated you must all be. I didn't know him and it is driving me crazy!

I have wondered this many times.
Also, why did his friends have to locate his car? Why did they take so long to identify him?
Why are they being so secretive and shady?
The only thing I could think at the time was that the suspects were tied to a larger organization/case they were working on…but that should be resolved by now.

I pop in periodically to see if any updates and disappointed that there are none.

Almost a year and half later and Nothing.

Benjamin's death bothers me and I feel so bad for family and friends.

Why did this happen?? Who did this to him ??

The car being burnt then he was found later just throws me off.

I do not understand why this happened to him.

I hope there are answers soon.

It is good to see Benjamin's case being in the press, but I personally don't feel the two are related, just my gut. I also do not want to believe that so much hate exists. these folks were caught quickly, wish someone would be held accountable for Benjamin. ON a side note the Sheraton Crescent is a ghost town now seems abandoned....

It's very exciting to actually see some movement in this case, but I will remain cautious about getting too optimistic. It all sounds a little too vague, and without specific timelines, I hope it's just not placating the family. I've seen other cases where persons of interest were allegedly identified, and then nothing ever came of it.

It's very exciting to actually see some movement in this case, but I will remain cautious about getting too optimistic. It all sounds a little too vague, and without specific timelines, I hope it's just not placating the family. I've seen other cases where persons of interest were allegedly identified, and then nothing ever came of it.
I agree wholeheartedly. The police seem to have far more information than I thought they might in this case.

Since this came about, I have not slept soundly, & the idea that we will soon have more information (any information) has consumed my thoughts.

Every day I wait with bated breath to hear who these people (the “good suspects”) are.

What new information is it that has so recently come to light (or that LE may possibly have held close to their chests for a time & chose not to share)?

Some have asked me whether I think they may have found Ben’s phone (because of the mention of digital data). I don’t know. I have no information with regard to that. When I heard that, my mind actually went more in the direction of, “Maybe they are analyzing digital data from the suspects’ phones, somehow?”

Yes, of course I believe this is a step in the right direction (happy charges will be filed).

Having heard absolutely nothing from MCSO for literally 2 years, this is surprising … But positive.

I hope we will not need to wait much longer for (at least some) answers, but as someone mentioned earlier, it is important not to get too overly enthusiastic about things until we know exactly what they have/how solid the case against these suspects actually may be.

That said, like most, if not all, of the rest of you, I do remain optimistic.

Since this came about, I have not slept soundly, & the idea that we will soon have more information (any information) has consumed my thoughts.

Every day I wait with bated breath to hear who these people (the “good suspects”) are.

What new information is it that has so recently come to light (or that LE may possibly have held close to their chests for a time & chose not to share)?

Some have asked me whether I think they may have found Ben’s phone (because of the mention of digital data). I don’t know. I have no information with regard to that. When I heard that, my mind actually went more in the direction of, “Maybe they are analyzing digital data from the suspects’ phones, somehow?”

Yes, of course I believe this is a step in the right direction (happy charges will be filed).

Having heard absolutely nothing from MCSO for literally 2 years, this is surprising … But positive.

I hope we will not need to wait much longer for (at least some) answers, but as someone mentioned earlier, it is important not to get too overly enthusiastic about things until we know exactly what they have/how solid the case against these suspects actually may be.

Prayers of comfort for you!! I am now waiting with bated breath as well! I somehow missed the article last week, but I pray that they have dotted their i's and crossed their t's so that they will get a conviction!

After seeing you posting on another thread, I wanted to drop by and offer my sincere condolences and support.

Please be encouraged by the light of love your beloved one, Benjamin, leaves behind. His friends have made such glowing statements of good times spent with him for which they remain grateful. The justice process may prove to be an arduous journey for each of you. It is for his memory you will endure, through strength and courage, that surpasses our own understanding. Be so very blessed by having Benjamin but only for a brief shining moment in your life.

It is a cliche' but it is true that the good, they die young.

I saw your reaction to my posts in the k. Janness case. I am so, so sorry about your friend. I hope that the report that LE is going to charge three men with Ben's death is certainly positive. I'm not sure why LE in the last five years keeps so much information from the public. It does not help them solve these horrific cases. The public has no idea who or what they should be looking for. I hope your friend, his family and all of you get the justice that he so much deserves. May you all have peace and a measure of grace as you go through this awful journey.

I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

I WISH YOU HAD TOLD ME SOMETHING THIS NIGHT (12/30/2021) ABOUT YOUR PLANS FOR THE NEXT DAY. SOME CLUE. THERE ARE NO “DO-OVERS.”

IF I HAD ONLY TEXT YOU BACK AGAIN … WOULD YOU HAVE TOLD ME?

MY HEART IS BROKEN, AND I STILL HAVE NIGHTS LIKE THIS WHERE I SIT HERE AND JUST CRY (though I know that is the last thing you would want for me). BOTH SLEEVES OF MY SWEATSHIRT ARE SOAKED WITH THE TEARS I HAVE CRIED TONIGHT.

SOME DAYS IT STILL DOESN’T FEEL REAL.

IT’S NOT FAIR FOR THE WORLD TO HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF YOU. THERE WAS SO MUCH GOOD YOU HAD YET TO DO.

HOW CAN IT BE TRUE? HOW CAN YOU BE GONE?

I STILL NEED YOU TOO … YOUR HUMOR, YOUR SMILE, YOUR LAUGH, YOUR HUGS.

LIVING ON WITHOUT YOU IS SO HARD.

Attachments

• IMG_7305.jpeg
    IMG_7305.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 9
I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

I WISH YOU HAD TOLD ME SOMETHING THIS NIGHT (12/30/2021) ABOUT YOUR PLANS FOR THE NEXT DAY. SOME CLUE. THERE ARE NO “DO-OVERS.”

IF I HAD ONLY TEXT YOU BACK AGAIN … WOULD YOU HAVE TOLD ME?

MY HEART IS BROKEN, AND I STILL HAVE NIGHTS LIKE THIS WHERE I SIT HERE AND JUST CRY (though I know that is the last thing you would want for me). BOTH SLEEVES OF MY SWEATSHIRT ARE SOAKED WITH THE TEARS I HAVE CRIED TONIGHT.

SOME DAYS IT STILL DOESN’T FEEL REAL.

IT’S NOT FAIR FOR THE WORLD TO HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF YOU. THERE WAS SO MUCH GOOD YOU HAD YET TO DO.

HOW CAN IT BE TRUE? HOW CAN YOU BE GONE?

I STILL NEED YOU TOO … YOUR HUMOR, YOUR SMILE, YOUR LAUGH, YOUR HUGS.

LIVING ON WITHOUT YOU IS SO HARD.
Wow I’m so sorry that you are going though this. I really hope that there are some arrests very soon and whoever is responsible brought to justice and locked up for the rest of their lives.

Popping in to see if there were any updates on Ben's case.
Thanks for popping in.

No additional updates since January 4, 2024 (of which I have been made aware).

On January 4th MCSO (Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office) came forward stating that they have potential suspects/individuals of interest, and they do intend to submit charges.

MCSO also emphasized that they had absolutely no timeline with regard to when we could expect the charges to be submitted (they needed to first sift through some digital data).

However, we have been told charges will be submitted regardless of whatever comes of the digital records analysis.

If anyone is new to this case, here is a synopsis:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back