GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #3

Did Dale fight back? Lots of defensive wounds? I've heard next to nothing regarding the actual event.

CMMD bashed Dale's head in while he was sleeping. I don't think he knew what hit him.

LOL Just found out one of my nieces is having a baby so decided to make a blanket for the boy-to-be, Jungle Babies...so adorable. P.S. No sponge cakes, but I just made a pizza dough. :blushing:

Is the jury still noshing and nourishing? I know it's hard work trying to get 12 people to all agree on the same thing but man, they should know each other like family by now, this shindig started back in February, didn't it?

Off topic, I know but how funny. My first great-grandson is due next month and the theme for his room is Jungle Babies. I just bought him a stroller "Jungle Boogie" with lion, giraffe, elephant and tiger babies. Everything is jungle themed. I'm sure he will love it.

Dale was in bed asleep, IIRC there were ZERO defensive wounds.

CMMD bashed Dale's head in while he was sleeping. I don't think he knew what hit him.

Zero defensive wounds! The arrogance of the woman to actually think she could use a hammer alone to murder a strong man like that. The worst part is that she actually succeeded. EVIL. :scared:

Expecting 12 people to decide on life or death is very hard. Majority should be enough. Or let Judges decide.

Looks like I didn't miss anything but lunch.........hope for a verdict toady but not holding my breath.

My son's cats had written a note to him........something about me calling them "Kioti Bate" and it involves wearing pirate hats and playing outside. Also mentioned "day 3 of ebil imprisonment", revenge on the toilet paper if he doesn't bring them presents back from San Fran....and he foiled their plot against the "Stoopid fuzzie dawg who yells all da time".
Ok, they're cats, you can forgive them for their spelling, and the one who wrote the note is polydactyl and had to put the pen in her mouth.

I just didn't appreciate them referring to me as the "crazy biotch"......we'll see who gets anymore catnip!:floorlaugh:

Looks like I didn't miss anything but lunch.........hope for a verdict toady but not holding my breath.

My son's cats had written a note to him........something about me calling them "Kioti Bate" and it involves wearing pirate hats and playing outside. Also mentioned "day 3 of ebil imprisonment", revenge on the toilet paper if he doesn't bring them presents back from San Fran....and he foiled their plot against the "Stoopid fuzzie dawg who yells all da time".
Ok, they're cats, you can forgive them for their spelling, and the one who wrote the note is polydactyl and had to put the pen in her mouth.

I just didn't appreciate them referring to me as the "crazy biotch"......we'll see who gets anymore catnip!:floorlaugh:

:giggle: You be crazy Bernina!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 6m

Hee is my new segment on KTAR! The Sidebar: Marissa Devault, Debra Milke and Jodi Arias - http://goo.gl/alerts/wkRc #GoogleAlerts

The Sidebar: Marissa Devault, Debra Milke and Jodi Arias - YouTube

Um..........I don't think she saw the same thing we saw as far as CMMD. It was FAKE emotion.
The Milke re-trial will be something worth watching. Have a feeling, Monica was just a wee lass when that crime happened. Her roomate and his buddy are in prison for killing her son, and I don't think if they were to take the stand, that neither one will give her a free pass, 20 years served for her or not. It was EVIL.

Off topic, I know but how funny. My first great-grandson is due next month and the theme for his room is Jungle Babies. I just bought him a stroller "Jungle Boogie" with lion, giraffe, elephant and tiger babies. Everything is jungle themed. I'm sure he will love it.

I'm sure he will totally love it LC, it sounds fabulous. I came across a quilt last night made with one of the Jungle Babies panels, oh my it was so gorgeous, I couldn't find that same panel this morning but this one is really cute.

Gosh, are they still talking this over? I thought prosecutors rarely went for the DP when the accused had minor children because juries are hesitant to take a parent from them, so what's there really to talk about? Sure, she deserves the same fate that she gave their father but the kids don't need to be punished like that.

LOVE IT!:floorlaugh:

Youse guys are all great!

I love watching (hummmm....NOT watching) trials with ya'll

This jury must LOVE hanging out together!
Makes me wonder if they have real lives.

This jury must LOVE hanging out together!
Makes me wonder if they have real lives.

I am beginning to question my real life. Tomorrow, for sure, I am going to wash windows and blinds! :floorlaugh:

Someone really needs to investigate exactly what is in the deliberation room.....Huge flat screen tv with surround sound, premium cable service, a jacuzzi, sauna, maybe tanning bed, Olympic size pool, mini bar, in house Chef, foot massages, some off track betting, aroma therapy, audio books........................geesh!

I kid, but I'd be going nuts locked up with the same people, day after day, after day. All the idiosyncrasies people have, ya know, like picking their noses, snorting when they laugh, the person who always has the bean burrito for lunch, or that person that always has some kind of foreign matter between their teeth.

That being said, I wonder if the jury goes through a metal detector?

I am beginning to question my real life. Tomorrow, for sure, I am going to wash windows and blinds! :floorlaugh:

Surely you jest!!!! And miss a day of action filled...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :floorlaugh:

Well, make it quick cause Juan has another trial in May! Need to find out the exact date..anyone?

Surely you jest!!!! And miss a day of action filled...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :floorlaugh:

Well, make it quick cause Juan has another trial in May! Need to find out the exact date..anyone?

May 12th was the last I heard. Well, ok I can wash windows in August. LOL

Yeah, the 12th is still the start date, and if the defense has their way, Juan will be taking the stand (check the thread here) lmao It'll never happen but to file a motion for it, man oh man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back