GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #3

Do you think they're just "toying" with us?!?!?!? :scared:

Yes, yes I do! Last time they promised but did not arrive in time. And I don't think it's looking too promising for a verdict today.

They have about 20 minutes to give the Judge a heads up, or it's back on Monday.......grrrrrr!

Surely you jest!!!! And miss a day of action filled...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :floorlaugh:

Well, make it quick cause Juan has another trial in May! Need to find out the exact date..anyone?

MAY 12!
you testing to see if I'm awake?
:floorlaugh:

Yea, it's not looking too hopeful for this week.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 26s

No verdict, will resume Monday at 10:30am #MarissaDevault

I think there may be one or two "difficult" people on that jury.

Yeah, I didn't think they had any intention of going back to the real world just yet.

I think there may be one or two "difficult" people on that jury.

I agree. Some also did not find the financial gain was a factor. I sure hope they can work it out and avoid a mistrial.

Ok, I'll be back here Monday. Seems like a long time from now. I'm sure the jury will enjoy their long, long, long weekend.

MAY 12!
you testing to see if I'm awake?
:floorlaugh:

Do we have a thread on this person????

Okay, I found it in Trial........Anthony Holly/The State vs. Bryan Hulsey

Ok, I'll be back here Monday. Seems like a long time from now. I'm sure the jury will enjoy their long, long, long weekend.

:floorlaugh: Actually I think the jury should spend their weekend in the jury room than maybe a decision can be reached before July 4th.:drumroll:

We might be in trouble come Monday folks.
YesOrNO just posted this on the Arias sidebar-

The Trial Divas 4/25/14
about an hour ago
Just want to thank each of you for your luv and support. Unfortunately The Trial Divas have separated and will be going in their own direction. You have each touched our lives and been wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more from any of you. we wish you all the best and know that we may still be around doing trials. Keep an eye out. xoxo

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h
I would like to thank each & every one of our followers 4 the continued support & generosity that was given from the day we began our Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h journey.
While it’s sad The Divas won’t b together in the courtroom, I will continue 2 do the job I love and will be reporting for u (cont)Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h live from Maricopa County, so stay tuned. I personally wish Sharee the best of luck in her new endeavors. xo

Edit- Both of their Twitters are gone and website is *poofed*

ETA- OK just realized if Jen will still be attending we will find her on the MD twitter search when she #'s.....OK, better now :eek:kay:

We might be in trouble come Monday folks.
YesOrNO just posted this on the Arias sidebar-

The Trial Divas 4/25/14
about an hour ago
Just want to thank each of you for your luv and support. Unfortunately The Trial Divas have separated and will be going in their own direction. You have each touched our lives and been wonderful. We couldn't have asked for more from any of you. we wish you all the best and know that we may still be around doing trials. Keep an eye out. xoxo

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h
I would like to thank each & every one of our followers 4 the continued support & generosity that was given from the day we began our Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h journey.
While it’s sad The Divas won’t b together in the courtroom, I will continue 2 do the job I love and will be reporting for u (cont)Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1h live from Maricopa County, so stay tuned. I personally wish Sharee the best of luck in her new endeavors. xo

Edit- Both of their Twitters are gone and website is *poofed*

ETA- OK just realized if Jen will still be attending we will find her on the MD twitter search when she #'s.....OK, better now :eek:kay:

Holy cow, that's too bad. I'm glad Jen will still be reporting but their blog was pretty informative, too bad they decided to take that down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back