GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #3

Class 4 felony according to an article on opnateye about the 'no prison time' plea deal that was in progress back in April '13 (I'd link the article but not sure it's considered mainstream enough).

'Maricopa County judges will have the option of sentencing Chrisman to 12 months in county jail or up to 3.75 years in prison, pursuant to sentencing guidelines for a class 4 felony.'

He will probably be sentenced to house arrest and then probation. Or maybe time served. :banghead:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 9m Juror #9 is outside with his face in his hands, head hung low smoking a cig. All the jurors are in room except for him..#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 7m Juror 9 sitting w/ hands on face, head hung low...looks as if he is praying #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m I'm at courthouse, the family is here and ready..we wait..they deliberate at 10:30am #RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 9m Juror #9 is outside with his face in his hands, head hung low smoking a cig. All the jurors are in room except for him..#RichardChrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 7m Juror 9 sitting w/ hands on face, head hung low...looks as if he is praying #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m I'm at courthouse, the family is here and ready..we wait..they deliberate at 10:30am #RichardChrisman

I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. :/

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 39s Juror 9 walked in, paused and looked at each of Daniels family like he was going to cry...then walked into jury room...#richardchrisman
---

This does not sound good at all.

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 39s Juror 9 walked in, paused and looked at each of Daniels family like he was going to cry...then walked into jury room...#richardchrisman
---

This does not sound good at all.

Take a deep breath..............it could have nothing to do with the verdict. I don't know how anyone could look at them and not react in the same or similar fashion...

Take a deep breath..............it could have nothing to do with the verdict. I don't know how anyone could look at them and not react in the same or similar fashion...

I agree,I would be like that because I would feel terrible for what chrisman has done to them.
I'll still have faith in the jury until they prove me wrong

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 9m Jury deliberations have begun for today in #richardchrisman

Verdict Watch:

9-10-13: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (1 hour)
9-11-13: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon, (lunch) 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)
9-12-13: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon, (lunch) 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)
9-13-13: 10:30 a.m. -

10.0 hours total deliberations

IMO, that juror just communicated that the jury is leaning towards a NG verdict. I will be pleasantly surprised if they convict RC. JMV

I'll be interested how juror 9 acted the other days....was he also laughing and smiling with the other jurors? If not, he could be the lone man....

IMO, that juror just communicated that the jury is leaning towards a NG verdict. I will be pleasantly surprised if they convict RC. JMV

I think I'd rather a hung jury than an acquittal.

Maybe Juror 9 will hang the jury if that is what it comes down to. I would rather see that than an acquittal. I didn't think the defense was stellar in its trying this case. I think JM did the best he could with his hands tied by the judge. JMV

I wish there was some yoga guru here with me right now to calm me down....

We're all thinking the same thing:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Stay positive everyone! Who knows what really goes through a juror's mind and what happens inside that room..#RichardChrisman

Uh oh

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m The judge just showed up..#RichardChrisman

We're all thinking the same thing:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m Stay positive everyone! Who knows what really goes through a juror's mind and what happens inside that room..#RichardChrisman

She is right of course. But why did Sharee have to tweet the other? To show impartiality? The Trial Divas give me the impression they think RC is guilty, but who knows? I am losing sleep over this one.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m The judge just showed up..#RichardChrismanExpand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
Favorite Favorited More
Embed Tweet 1 Favorite 11:01 AM - 13 Sep 13 · Details

hmmm....isn't the judge always in the vicinty somewhere?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back