AZ - Nick Cordova, 40, murder caught on surveillance video, Gilbert, May 27,2020

I think we talked about the possibility of a key man policy, and I do wonder if each of the partners had coverage. I googled but found nothing which specifically talked about a payout on a murdered individual. Just that murder is usually a covered event.
Oh yes. It’s covered. And they do pay. But they do their own investigation and follow LE’s investigation, so payout takes a while if you’re a suspect.

Oh yes. It’s covered. And they do pay. But they do their own investigation and follow LE’s investigation, so payout takes a while if you’re a suspect.
Right, that's a given. But LE has been very tight lipped, so we don't know who has been cleared to date, he may not be under any suspicion at all. I do feel comfortable saying LE likely put the partner under a microscope, if for nothing else his wife's death, JMO. Two people meeting an early death makes him a pretty unlucky guy IMO.

107662475_2952330581483379_5949534375193386409_n.jpg

Even the Justice for Nick Cordova facebook page is inactive. Last post was July 2020 :(

I have no idea what progress if any LE has made. I've seen many departments across the US claim to be under-staffed and sense their frustration. As a taxpayer it frustrates me that public safety is not a priority, if they need more funding it would seem critical to provide it.

I wish LE would provide an update, anyone have a desire to contact a media rep to see if they can check in with Gilbert PD?

I have no idea what progress if any LE has made. I've seen many departments across the US claim to be under-staffed and sense their frustration. As a taxpayer it frustrates me that public safety is not a priority, if they need more funding it would seem critical to provide it.

I wish LE would provide an update, anyone have a desire to contact a media rep to see if they can check in with Gilbert PD?

I think it’s a great idea but I’m awfully concerned about the lack of local interest by the community. As @Knox points out above, a local group hasn’t said anything in over a year. The seemingly lack of concern from everybody involved is downright disturbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back