Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in my opinion as a friend of WM’s that the disability van was for Carl.

Thanks for your thoughts. Is it a bit strange that he would have kept it for many years after Carl's death? Why keep a wheelchair accessible van you no longer need?

Thanks for your thoughts. Is it a bit strange that he would have kept it for many years after Carl's death? Why keep a wheelchair accessible van you no longer need?

Maybe somebody liked being able to reap the benefits of the package of the handicapped sticker and the appearance of a disability aid.

Interesting looking back on videos and reading articles from TB's trial. In these videos you can see the incinerator clean out tool fastened across the front of the incinerator, the same tool MS is holding in photo evidence shown this past week in court.

Also the burnt areas in the field. The one rectangle area, I suspect DM took the mattress to the farmland and burnt it there. The other area is where TB's truck seats were burnt and perhaps where LB's belongings were burnt also?

I held out hope that perhaps some of those bone fragments might have been those of Laura's but apparently not, otherwise Tracy would have testified to that yesterday. In this article it says she found 58 bone fragments and 2 bones from the incinerator. But when you look at the body diagram (end of second Mob Reporter video), she has only identified/labeled 19 bones. So I suspect the remaining were bits and pieces she was not able to determine exactly what bones in Tim's body they were from. ALL MOO.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...she-found-human-remains-inside-the-eliminator

There is no DNA left after incineration. The only reason the bones were identified as Tims is because he was the last one in there; the assumption being that it was thoroughly cleaned after the previous victim(s).

There is no DNA left after incineration. The only reason the bones were identified as Tims is because he was the last one in there; the assumption being that it was thoroughly cleaned after the previous victim(s).

There were characteristics of at least one of the fragments that allowed her to conclude that the fragment most likely came from a male under some age I forget - maybe 40? Since these people were thorough at cleaning exactly nothing - not texts, not blood, not photos, not video, not their slobby bedrooms and not the incinerator - I’m almost positive those remains are mixed. I’ve wondered if after Laura’s fate is formally confirmed by this trial that the Bosma’s might even offer some ash to the Babcock family, or otherwise link and share their sorrow and the fates of their loved ones.

... I’ve wondered if after Laura’s fate is formally confirmed by this trial that the Bosma’s might even offer some ash to the Babcock family, or otherwise link and share their sorrow and the fates of their loved ones.
<rsbm>

I don't know how either family might feel about the above suggestion but I think it is a lovely idea.

Unfortunately, some posts (and responses) have been removed due to copyright violation in not linking to the source of the image.

When you copy an image (or any information) from somewhere else, you absolutely MUST provide a link to the source. If you do not post a link to that source, your post gets removed.

No link, no post.

:wave:

There were characteristics of at least one of the fragments that allowed her to conclude that the fragment most likely came from a male under some age I forget - maybe 40? Since these people were thorough at cleaning exactly nothing - not texts, not blood, not photos, not video, not their slobby bedrooms and not the incinerator - I&#8217;m almost positive those remains are mixed. I&#8217;ve wondered if after Laura&#8217;s fate is formally confirmed by this trial that the Bosma&#8217;s might even offer some ash to the Babcock family, or otherwise link and share their sorrow and the fates of their loved ones.

I think most of the victims are in the swampy area. If that were my property, I would plant some memorial trees for them.
I think of a northern laurel oak for Laura and a tulip tree for Tim. Both should last a long time.

this is a snapshot for comparison of the doors:

2017-11-11_082051.png

snapshot source (below link) was from a youtube video tutorial about "How To Remove Install Inside Door Panel 2002-07 Dodge Grand Caravan" :
[video=youtube;_iarDzBb5Yo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iarDzBb5Yo[/video]

Heartbroken for the loss of lovely and sweet Laura and my heart goes out to her family and friends. I hope in some small way, the grieving of us all here, can help ease some of the burden of your enormous pain, suffering and loss. I hope Laura and her family and friends know of the grief we all share, and our wish that our caring could somehow help carry them through this unfathomably horrific ordeal.
#lovelyLaura #iremember

RSBM

This is by far one of the most beautiful paragraphs I have ever read - and thank-you for including myself (as I'm sure others are) in your tribute.

Perhaps stumper can elaborate on this but I believe WM also had a close companion/live in girlfriend around that time who was suffering from cancer. She passed away in 2009. So he might have felt he may need the use of the van after CM passed away. Or maybe he actually did need it for her as well.

MOO

I believe that the red tape shown on the vapour barrier that's crumpled up against the wall, is used to hold the plastic sheeting in place on the wall. If that's correct, then the monsters ripped vapour barrier off a wall and brought it to this crime scene. One does not use vapour barrier in a barn. I am very confident that DNA was found at the crime scene.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...sday-1.4394149

Attachments

• babcock-tarp-photo.jpg
    babcock-tarp-photo.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 66
I know I'm not alone is my appreciation of the journalists covering the trial. It's been especially nice having Adam Carter there these last few days.

I've sent a message to CBC Hamilton to request they keep him at the trial ongoing. I'd encourage other WSers to also! Not sure if it'll persuade them but perhaps if enough of us ask they would consider it.

I believe that the red tape shown on the vapour barrier that's crumpled up against the wall, is used to hold the plastic sheeting in place on the wall. If that's correct, then the monsters ripped vapour barrier off a wall and brought it to this crime scene. One does not use vapour barrier in a barn. I am very confident that DNA was found at the crime scene.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...sday-1.4394149
To me the vehicle door looks light in color and it is just in the shadows.

Wayne was a good man but he did have his issues. His father was a piece of work.. I do not believe that WM was sucidal or would have ever owned an illegal weapon

Regardless it is a tragedy that a Canadian aviation legacy has come to this

Regarding Pedo:

I am an amateur dog trainer working in various dog disciplines (obedience, hunt tests, field trials and SCENT work).

I posted earlier about Pedo's body language and was trying to be delicate but now that we are actually talking about it here goes....

Pedo knows that something smells in that tarp. He is unsure, unhappy and looks to me as if he has been admonished. I figure he was sniffing the tarp and was told to leave it, and then was told to sit beside the thing he was told to leave so that DM could take a picture of Pedo with the rolled up tarp.

So Pedo knows something isn't right, then gets corrected and then gets put beside the thing that he just got corrected for sniffing creating the look you get in the picture. Worry, confusion a bit of fear but at the same time doing what his owner is asking of him.

MOO

ITA with your view on this. Why DM needed to even take a pic and have his dog in it is so sick to me. Likely, Pedo was sniffing or pawing at the tarp and DM yelled at him to back off and sit, causing the cowering look he has.

To me the vehicle door looks light in color and it is just in the shadows.

It looks like the sun is almost directly overhead. It's not hard to tell the angle of the photograph since the photographer caught his shadow in the picture. He is probably standing on the 4' cement wall. Would you say that he's holding a cell phone?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Amateur comparison of two previous images

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amateur comparison of two previous images
Glad for a cropped picture on this subject.

It looks like the sun is almost directly overhead. It's not hard to tell the angle of the photograph since the photographer caught his shadow in the picture. He is probably standing on the 4' cement wall. Would you say that he's holding a cell phone?
I would say most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member