GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

Wow, I watched tonight and it was interesting to say the least.

Why did the PM wait so long to inform the Bali gov that they busted baggage clerks the very SAME day for pot smuggling at the last airport she was at before arriving in Bali?

She went through two airport securities that day at two different airports then didn't see her bag for 10 hours.

If it was in the bag the whole time, why didn't the people at two different places see it? She said she saw it as soon as she unzipped it. It wasn't hidden in the bag at all. Right there on top in plastic. A HUGE bag I might add.

They never took fingerprints off the bag, they never ran tests to see where the pot came from and they wouldn't allow them to call the consulate while they were reading papers to them.

She seemed sincere. And it's not her looks for me, I didn't find her cute or attractive. I think faced with death that we'd all be a bit upset...I didn't see much in the way of out of line behaviour, except for the one time her sister slapped a photographer with her purse and her family yelling out in court when they read the verdict. Though I can't say with all honesty that my own family wouldn't be doing the same.

After watching once I'd say, she's innocent. I recorded it so I'll watch it again this week and see if that changes my mind.
And a perfect snug fit for the boogie board bag..Id like to believe she is innocent but I dont..I think the best Shapelle can hope for is to be sent home so she can do her time in comfort.

Shappels sister.

svCORBY_wideweb__470x442,0.jpg

Id rather see her locked up over there.

No Wonder Shapelle is in the loony bin, she is covering up for the whole family.

Im nearly embarrassed to say Im an Aussie after watching those videos...what a bogan family.

Im nearly embarrassed to say Im an Aussie after watching those videos...what a bogan family.

I also meant to say in my last post that she is covering for her family as well as herself, her family should be in jail with her.

We,d be better off if they all moved over there:)

I think if her family had of remained sane during this she might have got off lighter...they done her no favours at all:confused:.When the government were talking about doing a prisoner exchange to get her home good old mum spoke up for her and said Shapelle will only come home if can escape the jail time...I think I know where Id rather be doing my 20 years.

I think if her family had of remained sane during this she might have got off lighter...they done her no favours at all:confused:.When the government were talking about doing a prisoner exchange to get her home good old mum spoke up for her and said Shapelle will only come home if can escape the jail time...I think I know where Id rather be doing my 20 years.

The family sure havent done Shapelle any favours thats for sure Dingo.
They should have kept their traps shut.

I read that Schappelle would rather be in an Indonesian pokey than here because she is worried about lesbians....sounds nutty to me and the press may have made that up.

I had heard about this case a few years ago. I believe she was also a former beauty queen. very pretty woman. I found the story unbelieable as well but there is a lot of "evidence" to the side that she did have it on her own but was just dumb enough to have it where she did.

Guess what, I actually heard about this case sometime ago. I am as well versed as our Australian friends of course, but I remember there was some sort of public campaign to have the Australian government intervene.

One question that I have. If this women had 4 to 5 kilos of pot in her boogie board cover, I would think that one would notice the 9 lbs to 11 lb(US weight) difference.

If my bag weighed an extra kilo(2.2 lbs for our American friends)or 4 or 6 kilos one would think that a person would notice.

I am not entirely convinced of her innocence. In "other" countries, they take any drug trafficking, dealing, importing, exporting VERY, VERY seriously and I am sure a "foreigner" is going to be given a stiffer sentence to deter other also.
Moral of the story, always keep your bags with you, never, out of sight and locked.

I personally do think on the side of guilty, many people do thinks "thinking" they are so special that they won't get caught.
me too. i think that was when i heard of it as well... and the MORAL of what I was watching that was it didn't matter if she was guilty or not, always lock the bags.... and I have since then! this is the case i always think of when i lock everything as i walk through the airport.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back