BIG HOLES in the defense theory

The prosecution never addressed the possibility that maybe Caylee went there herself. I mean, if she's tall enough to open the door and all....

/sarcasm (though only half as ridiculous as the defenses opening)

Exactly. Someone killed her....or if we r to believe the..."it was an accident that snowballed out of control" baloney...who bagged this poor child and dumped her in the woods to rot? Seriously, does anyone think Casey would sit in jail all this time not saying anything if it was an accident or if George or anyone else she knew did it?

The prosecution never addressed the possibility that maybe Caylee went there herself. I mean, if she's tall enough to open the door and all....

/sarcasm
Yeah maybe when she couldn't climb into the pool, she decided to go swimming in the swamp..after she wrapped herself in duct tape.

(More sarcasm)

I agree! This is so wrong. Some one took her little body there. Why didn't they prove she did it? I can only hope if she is the monster we think she is, she will soon show her true self again and I hope the state can put her away.
I feel Justice For Caylee was denied because George and Cindy tampered with the truth and misled the jury.
Cindy should be charged with perjury!

Exactly. Someone killed her....or if we r to believe the..."it was an accident that snowballed out of control" baloney...who bagged this poor child and dumped her in the woods to rot? Seriously, does anyone think Casey would sit in jail all this time not saying anything if it was an accident or if George or anyone else she knew did it?
Yeah, apparently 12 people on the jury think, oh sure, if it were an accident, someone would sit in jail for 3 years (with the help of their lawyer) before finally telling the truth about an "accident?" Guess it makes sense to the Pinellas County 12.

I believe Casey herself - alone- dumped Caylee.

The problem is that the State did not charge Casey with improper disposal of a body (or whatever the charge is), so they can't convict her since she wasn't charged.

I guess Zanny did it, or RK, or GA, or even CA, or her little friend who used to sit down there with her and put her dead pets there. grr

Yeah, apparently 12 people on the jury think, oh sure, if it were an accident, someone would sit in jail for 3 years (with the help of their lawyer) before finally telling the truth about an "accident?" Guess it makes sense to the Pinellas County 12.

AND that after said accident, you'd party like it was going out of style.

Yeah maybe when she couldn't climb into the pool, she decided to go swimming in the swamp..after she wrapped herself in duct tape.

(More sarcasm)

And, put herself in 2 plastic bags and a laundry bag! <<<some additional sarcasm

As her body decomposed she just slid that way on her own.

*bites fingers to keep from typing more*

I believe Casey herself - alone- dumped Caylee.

The problem is that the State did not charge Casey with improper disposal of a body (or whatever the charge is), so they can't convict her since she wasn't charged.

It might not matter if they did. The alternate juror on CNN said he didn't think Caylee's body was ever in the car.

I know it is academic and even pedantic - but the jury did not say that Casey did not drop Caylee in the swamp, or even murder Caylee. Nonetheless it is an important point that people seem to ignore.

I know it is academic and even pedantic - but the jury did not say that Casey did not drop Caylee in the swamp, or even murder Caylee. Nonetheless it is an important point that people seem to ignore.

No, they didn't say anything...except NOT GUILTY

OK, if it was an accident, why did she let all those people search and let the state of FL pay for her death penalty and other full staff of lawyers? Why didn't she cop to the accident before the trial? Can she be charged for that...I mean if she poses for Playboy, gets a Movie of the Week, writes a book and collects more than she's already collected for "licensing" her photos of Caylee ($250K, wasn't it that she's gotten already, which dwarfs that one witness's $50K) can Equisearch sue her to cover their costs? (Doubt it, but still.) Can all the people she and the other Anthonys besmirched and accused of kidnapping or abusing Caylee sue her? I just don't get this jury...not at all. They make no sense to me. I'm so upset with our system. It's broken and it needs to be fixed.

It would really be much easier to figure out if even one of them would come forward and tell their reasoning. But its probably easier to hide until someone offers $$$$ for an interview.

When the price is right, one of them will explain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back