Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

I understand what these look like...but who uses them in their homes? Where would Casey get this?

To me it seems like this would be a guy going to college thing.
Old sticky fingers might have "helped herself" to Al or any roomates bag.

I understand what these look like...but who uses them in their homes? Where would Casey get this?

I have one in my house that I use when I go on vacation to keep dirty clothes separate from clean clothes in my luggage. Most of my family does the same thing. I can see the A's having this type of laundry bag in their home to use when traveling. They come in handy at the beach.

No sure what you mean. What isn't correct? I have quoted directly from the forensics report. The items in the black plastic bag are listed on page 3174 of the County Forensics Report-Part 2:

Page 3174 of County Forensics Report-Part 2

"After the exterior of the vehile was photographed, Detective Beasley provided me with the following evidence:

Black plastic bag containing inside:
Doll (Art #3, Item # H-51975)
Backpack (Art #4, # H-51975)
Childs tooth brush (Art #5, # H-51975)
Black leather bag (Art #6, # H-51975)
Various papers (Art #7, # H-51975)
Dinner knife (Art #8, # H-51975)
Blue plastic crate (Art #9, # H-51975)
Plastic clothes hangers (Art #10, # H-51975)"

Page 3214 of County Forensics Report-Part 2

Article #1 of this Identification No. (H-51975) was in a separate sealed box:

"Article #1, Item H-51975 (Sealed Box)

* Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles
* Pull-ups "with flowers design" collected from back pack "Adorable"
* Stainless Steel knife"

There were 10 items (Articles) with Identification #H-51975 (first page of County Forensics Report-part 2; articles #1 and #8 both list a knife. On page 3174 the black plastic bag is not tagged as evidence, but on page 3214 a black plastic bag is tagged as evidence (Article #1). It sounds odd to me. Perhaps someone took the pull-ups from the backpack and placed them along with the knife and black plastic bag into a box and sealed it with the same identification number. By doing so, the black plastic bag appears to be evidence. I don't know......I'm totally confused!

I think "Article #1" IS the box. When the items were inventoried in July they started with "Doll (Art # 3, Item # H-51975)". I believe that they stored all the inventoried items in a new box and called it "Art # 1".

From pg. 3214 (pdf pg.42)

begin quote;

...inspection of the following piece of evidence:

Art # 1, Item # H-51975 (Sealed box)

end quote.

OCSO just doesn't always call evidence items the same thing in all documents. Here is another example:

H-52025 - "Sheet of air freshener"
H-52025 - "Air freshener sheet"
From narrative report - "piece of freshener sheet"

Remember, it is a narrative. It is used to help the prosecution and LE keep their notes straight. It cannot be introduced as evidence, however - the author must testify, and during that testimony can say "Article #1 from Item H-52025 was indeed a black trash bag" and here is what we did with it.

And HD, I know you know this already but I thought I'd re-use your post to help emphasize the point :blowkiss:.

And HD, I know you know this already but I thought I'd re-use your post to help emphasize the point :blowkiss:.

Yep. "Dinnerware knife" and "stainless steel knife" are the same knife. :D

no no no. zanny had black plastic bags with yellow handles. either that or she knew where they were in the A's kitchen and it would be easy enough, since she had a key, to slip in and take some.

The only clothing mentioned to have been found with the body is a white shirt and striped shorts. No pull-up.

A pull-up was found in the car, along with an "Adorable" backpack and a dinnerware knife.

There is no second knife. The only knife found was in the car. WFTV/Sheaffer made an error when they read the docs yesterday. LE probably had to get the knife, stinky jeans (washed), boots etc. from CA. She removed that stuff from the car.

The color of the shirt has not been revealed.

No sure what you mean. What isn't correct? I have quoted directly from the forensics report. The items in the black plastic bag are listed on page 3174 of the County Forensics Report-Part 2:

Page 3174 of County Forensics Report-Part 2

"After the exterior of the vehile was photographed, Detective Beasley provided me with the following evidence:

Black plastic bag containing inside:
Doll (Art #3, Item # H-51975)
Backpack (Art #4, # H-51975)
Childs tooth brush (Art #5, # H-51975)
Black leather bag (Art #6, # H-51975)
Various papers (Art #7, # H-51975)
Dinner knife (Art #8, # H-51975)
Blue plastic crate (Art #9, # H-51975)
Plastic clothes hangers (Art #10, # H-51975)"

Page 3214 of County Forensics Report-Part 2

Article #1 of this Identification No. (H-51975) was in a separate sealed box:

"Article #1, Item H-51975 (Sealed Box)

* Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles
* Pull-ups "with flowers design" collected from back pack "Adorable"
* Stainless Steel knife"

There were 10 items (Articles) with Identification #H-51975 (first page of County Forensics Report-part 2; articles #1 and #8 both list a knife. On page 3174 the black plastic bag is not tagged as evidence, but on page 3214 a black plastic bag is tagged as evidence (Article #1). It sounds odd to me. Perhaps someone took the pull-ups from the backpack and placed them along with the knife and black plastic bag into a box and sealed it with the same identification number. By doing so, the black plastic bag appears to be evidence. I don't know......I'm totally confused!

Article #2 is not listed ANYWHERE in the doc dumps and that troubles me greatly! What is it and why is it not listed???

where did the black trash bag in evidence come from? I thought the one found in casey's trunk was white? Was there more than one trash bag in her car?

I can sooooo see Casey having one of these bags. I had a similar one in college. It was easy to transport clothes home to wash them. Remember, Casey was bee bopping all over the place, taking showers and doing her laundry at different friends' places. She had to have somewhere to store her dirty laundry and I don't see her carrying around a plastic hamper...IMO

I don't know how to post a link, but the last post in today's media link says that bag Caylee found in is similar to one taken from home after she was found, and similar to one given to LE by CA in JULY! Check it out!

I can sooooo see Casey having one of these bags. I had a similar one in college. It was easy to transport clothes home to wash them. Remember, Casey was bee bopping all over the place, taking showers and doing her laundry at different friends' places. She had to have somewhere to store her dirty laundry and I don't see her carrying around a plastic hamper...IMO

And any hair, skin cells in her laundry bag will be KC,s her fam and friends- not a laundry bag filled with unidentified hairs, skin cells, dna from an unknown Latina- bet your boots!

I don't know how to post a link, but the last post in today's media link says that bag Caylee found in is similar to one taken from home after she was found, and similar to one given to LE by CA in JULY! Check it out!

Thanks, I will!

Duplicate thread- sorry. I don't know how to delete.

"The trash bag in which Caylee's body was placed is also identical in appearance to a bag Cindy Anthony gave to detectives in July", Local 6 News reported.

Forensic testing will either show 100% positive match, or 100% negative for a match. Test results will be able to tell if the bag found with Caylee's remains came from the exact same lot as the bags found in the Anthony home....which is what will be needed for trial. Having the same kind and brand of bags as what was found at the site where Caylee was found does not hold as much weight if any, as bags that can be proven to have come from the same lot. I'm sure there are thousands of households that purchase and use the same type and brand of bags as what was found at the A's house. I am hoping there will be an exact lot match, and it will be just one more nail in KC's coffin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back