Bosma Murder Trial 03.22.16 - Day 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test drive was on Monday the 6th. So was the day DM asked SS to leave the keys for AM.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The keys were for R. Bochenek not AM. Another friend of DM.

It was AMs car. RB dropped AM off :) I heard the testimony first hand as I was in the courtroom yesterday. It's interesting to see afterwards how tweets can get confusing, very quickly.

It was SS who realized after that he had a remote for the door opener and got in himself.

Oh yes...that's correct. So SS did not go to the hangar and told DM to make up any code he wants? How does that work? I guess this is when AJ finally got a code from DM? How convenient for DM.

MOO

I understood it as RB was dropping AM off.....the keys were for AM to take the corolla

"leave corolla keys in the ignition. Andrews on his way to pick it up" text from DM to SS 5:15pm May 6

It was AMs car. RB dropped AM off :) I heard the testimony first hand as I was in the courtroom yesterday. It's interesting to see afterwards how tweets can get confusing, very quickly.

Wow...thanks amis!! There was a lot of confusion in those tweets yesterday. We were hoping for a person to clarify things for us who was in the courtroom.

ETA: So who went to the hangar to sort out the code issue? Did SS go back there or did DM change the code himself when he got there? :waitasec:

Great! I wanted to know how SS came across in his testimony? Was he nervous or confident? Was he believable? From the tweets his testimony seemed contrived or at least to me they did. Thank you, hope you can answer.

Mar 22 2016 9:04 AM
Back at the courthouse today for the Bosma trial. Shane Schlatman, who testified yesterday, will not finish his testimony today because of legal arguments. He will continue at a later date.

SO SS will not continue today????

Mar 22 2016 9:04 AM
Back at the courthouse today for the Bosma trial. Shane Schlatman, who testified yesterday, will not finish his testimony today because of legal arguments. He will continue at a later date.

SO SS will not continue today????

Disappointed to hear this. I was quite looking forward to hearing Dungey's cross examination of SS.

So if SS is called down for now, wonder who will be called in today? Maybe one of the gf's

Colin ButlerVerified account ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14m14 minutes ago
Legal arguments in the #TimBosma trial took up first 40 minutes of the morning. Court now on break before calling its first witness today

So they didn't reach a decision about an issue regarding SS's testimony yesterday afternoon after letting the jury go before 3pm and they are on to another issue already this morning regarding the next witness?

:notgood:

MOO

Jury now being recalled. We'll be underway shortly.
by Adam Carter 11:05 AM

"At times, council and I have to discuss certain issues," Justice Goodman tells the jury. Also advises Shane Schlatman is not finishing his testimony today. "He will return next week. His evidence is not complete."
by Adam Carter 11:08 AM

Mark Zivolak is the next witness.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

He's a retired Hamilton police officer.
by Adam Carter 11:09 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors