Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for the Bosma family and friends today. I have no idea what CN is going to say, or how the Crown or defense is going to lead with questions. I don't think we've heard the last of the awful details yet.

I keep forgetting they found her DNA on one of the black nitrile gloves.. This is going to be (hopefully) very informative!

I keep forgetting they found her DNA on one of the black nitrile gloves.. This is going to be (hopefully) very informative!

Great point. We were all thinking MM would have a lot more information but we kinda forgot that CN was actually involved...even if it was after the fact, she would have been privy to more detail than MM ever was. MOO

Prayers for the Bosma family and friends today. I have no idea what CN is going to say, or how the Crown or defense is going to lead with questions. I don't think we've heard the last of the awful details yet.

I think we're going to be hearing more of the same... "I don't know, I don't remember, I didn't want to know, I didn't ask".

Seems to be a pattern with all these witnesses.

MOO

Closing up until the Jury is back.

Justice Goodman tells the jury there are now "things to discuss with counsel" and excuses the jury. I can't report on what's being said until they're back.
by Adam Carter 10:19 AM

Court is now back in session. No jury in yet.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

(At least one reporter has just tweeted of more legal arguments.)

We're still in legal arguments right now. No sign of the jury yet.
by Adam Carter 11:19 AM

Now taking the morning recess. No jury yet. Back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 11:25 AM

And again, spectators are arguing and shouting outside the courtroom about spots in line to get inside.
by Adam Carter 11:38 AM

People are actually yelling "back of the line!" just a few feet away from Bosma family members.
by Adam Carter 11:39 AM

Absolutely disgraceful and tactless IMO

Court is now back in session. No jury in yet.
by Adam Carter 11:51 AM

Alex Pierson... Christina Nougda enters court. she is tall. Striking. Millard is staring at her. Slight smile. She is nervous.

Not an appropriate time or place to be smiling. Esp with SB and family knowing how she participated.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
Still no jury. Legal arguments are the flavour of the moment as we await Christine Noudga's testimony. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Christina Nougda enters court. she is tall. Striking.millard is staring at her. Slight smile. She is nervous. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Some people smile under pressure. I know I do. I also laugh when I'm uncomfortable. It's embarrassing and I hate it.

The person who reported the "slight smile" has been described as having a great view of DM/MS. I don't think we should assume it was CN smiling yet. Sloppy wording at best.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s6 seconds ago
#Bosma jury coming in. Christina Noudga is on the stand

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
The jury is being brought back in. Christina Noudga is on the stand. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Jury is in and Christina Noudga is on the stand. Long dark hair, white blouse, dark pencil skirt, red heels. Very pretty. #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname