Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s57 seconds ago
But she says he was "constantly changing his story" as to what his defence would be. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
"Did (#Millard) ever tell you what your role was going to be?" asks Dungey. "No, he always changed his stories" she replies.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Noudga letters. "Why am I most important witness?" I didn't know why. Dungee asks what did DM tell u? @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Noudga says she didn't know why she was the most important witness and Millard never told her why, "he was always changing his story" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
Millard wanted all the details of her phone records from May 6 2013. "I wasn't sure how he would use it in his defence because I was.."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Millard asked her for specifics of her activity on May 6 and 7. She says she wasn't sure how he would use that because she wasn't with him.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He wanted specifics from her, re: things like her day on May 6/7. She agrees was likely info he'd use for his defence--but didn't know how.

Noting #Millard wanting her specifics from between May 6 & 7, Dungey asks CN if she ever had theories as to why he was asking. She says no.

Noudga says she gave #Millard no details.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Dungey suggests he's constantly after her in his letters for details. "Details I did not give him," she says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Dungey reads through notes found in Millard's ex's bedroom. Here's a look from when police raided her room #Bosma

ChnnikuWUAAFVP0.jpg

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"... nowhere with him. That's been proven." Noudga says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks if she ever wrote to him asking WHY she was the most important witness. She says she might have. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey suggests he was trying to get her to give him details of her testimony in advance. "Details I didn't give him," Noudga says. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey asks Noudga if she ever asked #Millard why she'd be the most important witness. She can't remember if she did.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga."he always changed his story on what his defence wld be." I wasn't sure how he wld use it. I was never w him. I can easily prove it."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
She's not sure if she asked Millard why he considered her his most important witness. "I never got an answer to that question." #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Did she ever ask why she was most important witness? He keeps saying this. "I don't know if I wrote him that question," she says.

Noudga says Millard kept writing to her about her testifying in his defence. She says she didn't reply about details he was asking for.
by Adam Carter 10:28 AM

Noudga says she "doesn't know" if she asked him why she was the most important witness in his mind. "It sounds logical, but at the time everything I did was out of emotion."
by Adam Carter 10:29 AM

"He assumes that I'm going to be on his side," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

"He was under what I saw was a lot of scrutiny by the public. At the time, I maintained that he was innocent."
by Adam Carter 10:30 AM

Had a thought about those hoses... could the Crown be bringing them up now, framing them up for the jury so to speak, and going to dive into them during cross of a defense witness? Or is that planning way too far in advance? I think this might be flawed, since I think the Crown doesn't know who the defense is going to be calling as a witness? Just spit-balling... MOO

She says we can see he never answered the question in his letters so she doesn't know if she did. #Bosma

"I don't know if I did. It sounds logical," says Noudga. #MillardSmich

"It sounds logical but at the time everything I did was out of emotion," she says. She says she avoided his Qs in responses. #Bosma

Did she ask DM why she was the most imp. Witness. Dungee; do u ever tell him Del, I'm not involved in this. "I always avoided it"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Noudga says she doesn't know if she wrote to Millard asking why she was the key witness. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"I always avoided any topic that had to do with his case. I talked to him about my day, things like that," Noudga, of her letters to Millard

She stresses again her letters were usually less than a page long and written quickly before going to meet Madeleine Burns. #Bosma

"I always avoided any topic that had to do with his case. I wrote about my day and stuff like that."

But she agrees he "assumed" she was going to be on his side. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga insists she didn't ask Millard many specifics. And if she did, she says he never responded. #Bosma

Noudga says her letters to #Millard were "more raw emotion than anything to do with the case...He assumes I'm going to be on his side."

"He assumes I am going to be on his side," Noudga says of Millard.

Noudga."he always changed his story on what his defence wld be." I wasn't sure how he wld use it. I was never w him. I can easily prove it."

BBM. Ummmm ok... so wouldn't you "easily prove" it instead of being arrested, tossed in jail for 4 months, brought up on charges and having the media "destroy" your life? Jsut sayin...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
"I always avoided anythingn having to do with his case" she says of her letters. #Bosma

Dungey asks why she wouldn't bring it to an end saying 'Dell I'm not involved in this?'" #Bosma

Why didn't she tell him she didn't want to be involved? "He was under a lot of scrutiny by the public. I maintained the idea he was innocent

"He assumes I'm going to be on his side...He was under, what I saw, was a lot of scrutiny from the public...I thought he was innocent."

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey asks Noudga why she didn't ask #Millard to stop. "He was under a lot of scrutiny...At the time I maintained idea he was innocent."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'He was under, what I saw, scrutiny by the public. At the time, I maintained his innocence,' Noudga tells the jury #Bosma

"So my letters were, I'm here to support you, don't give up, I believe in you."

She says at the time she believed he was innocent. #Bosma

Noudga says she was focused on showing #Millard support. Keep up his spirits.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Her letters said: "I'm here to support you, I believe you, don't give up."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey says, but you're an intelligent person. Millard told Noudga to tell Michalski what to say. To tamper with a crown witness.

"He's telling you right there...'I wanna tamper with a witness!" notes Dungey. Noudga agrees.

"He's telling you write there, in a simple simple letter, that I want to tamper with the witness ... this is a guy who's charged with murder and he's telling you he wants to tamper with Crown witnesses," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:31 AM

Dungey says by not answering Millard about his requests to be his "secret agent," she encouraged those ideas. "I didn't want to make it feel like I wasn't supporting him," Noudga says. "So in fact, you are encouraging it then," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

"At this point, do you not say, 'How could this guy be innocent? He's trying to get me to fabricate evidence at a first-degree murder charge,'" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey: "this is a guy who's charged with murder and he's telling you he wants to tamper with crown witnesses." #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Dungey: He's telling you 'I want to tamper with the witness...' Noudga: I brought it to no end or beginning, by avoiding it in general

Don't you say, hold on, what's he doing trying to involve me? By not answering no, he continues for some 40 letters

Dungey "He's telling you he wants to tamper with Crown witnesses. Do you not as an intelligent person say hold on!" She says she avoided it.

He asks again: why wouldn't you answer him "no...I'm not having a part in this." She says she didn't say yes or no. #Bosma

"He's telling you 'I want to tamper with Crown witnesses'" Dungey says, wondering why she didn't say no. "He continues for 40 letters."

"Why didn't you bring it to an end?" Dungey asks. "I brought it to not even a beginning or an end by not acknowledging it," says Noudga

"Enlisting you as his secret agent. You're encouraging him are you not?" Noudga says she was just being supportive

"I didn't want to make him feel I wasn't supporting him...so that's how I did it, I avoided the question," she says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says she was avoiding it. Dungey argues she was encouraging Millard. #Bosma

Dungey suggests she was encouraging him. She disagrees. #Bosma

By not answering, Dungey says she was encouraging Millard. "That wasn't what I was doing." Noudga sounds like a sullen child

molly hayes Verified account
‏@mollyhayes

She says she was advised not to--and her wiping the truck would "inevitably come out." #Bosma

Whoa.... again that wiping of the "truck" not trailer.

"I didn't want it to feel like I wasn't supporting him," says Noudga. Dungey says that int encouraged #Millard. Noudga disagrees.

"I didn't want him to feel like I wasn't supporting him" she says. "You were encouraging him," Dungey suggests. #Bosma

Dungey says Millard carries on for 40 letters asking her to be his "secret agent." Noudga says she wanted to "support him."

Dungey going back to her belief he's innocent. But says again he wanted her to tamper witnesses, provide them with a story--

"That wasn't what I was doing," Noudga says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Dungee;'he is charged w murder.He wants u to tamper w crown witnesses. As an intelligent person u don't ask why is he involving me in this?"

She wasn't saying yes or no to DM in the letters when it comes to tampering because IMO, she was considering doing it. I believe yesterday CN said she thought about helping him by going to AM.

"I thought by not answering or doing that, I thought I was doing no harm to him or myself," Noudga says. "Nevermind yourself or him, I'm talking about justice," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:35 AM

Noudga says she also didn't go to the police because she was "worried about wiping down the trailer."
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

Dungey says over 11 months of letters, Millard's defence strategies got more frantic. "I think he was just getting more anxious because I hadn't responded," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

Which she says he changed a few times over. Dungey agrees. "So at this pt do you not say how can this guy be innocent?" #Bosma

Millard asking her to help witnesses "fabricate evidence," says Dungey. So how can she think he is innocent?

"He's giving you fabricated evidence for these gentlemen to bring to court.... at this point don't you think this guy is guilty?"

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
"At this point don't you say, 'how can this be innocent? He's trying to get me to fabricate evidence!" says Dungey. #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
"Is it not all of a sudden dawning on you?" He says. #Bosma

She says she felt he had to come up with fabricated evidence to be believable. #Bosma

After being at the hangar then farm…
May 10 1:23 am Millard phone pings in Milton.
May 10 3:43 am Noudga phone pings in Milton. Receives 3 texts from unknown #.
May 10 4:12 am Millard meets Hagerman in driveway

Somebody please ask what they were doing in Milton for over 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members