Bosma Murder Trial 05.04.16 - Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga: "I didn't believe he did it. But I thought 'Maybe nobody's going to believe the truth' so maybe he has to come up with a story."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"Does it not dawn on you this guy is guilty?" Dungey asks. "I didn't believe he did it, but maybe nobody will believe the truth, Noudga says

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
"He has to come up with a story that's more juicy to be believable." Noudga says that's what she thought of Millard's fake scenarios

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 4m4 minutes ago
Noudga says she thought maybe "people wouldn't believe the truth. He had to come up with a story that's more juicy." #Millardsmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey asks if she did not think she had a duty to go to police (re: his requests). #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard asked Noudga to be his 'secret agent.' She says she never acted on his requests. #Bosma

"I thought by not answering or doing that I was in no way harming him or myself. It's as if it never happened," Noudga says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
She says she didn't do what he asked. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Dungey: "do you not think you have a duty to go to police and telling them?" Noudga says because she ignored it, there was no harm done.

Noudga says by not addressing his requests she though t she wasn't harming him or herself. #TimBosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
"I thought that by not answering that, I was doing nothing to harm him or myself," says Noudga. Question was why not go to police? #Bosma

Dungey asks again, "why as a straight person, someone not involved as you say, did you not go to police?" #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Dungey: Why would you not go to the police? Noudga: I didn't go to the police, if I did I would make a statement. It was advised I shouldn't

She says she was advised not to--and her wiping the truck would "inevitably come out." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Noudga" I just avoided it in general." By not answering him Dungee says u are encouraging DM. "Does it not dawn on u?"

If she wasn't involved why didn't she go to police? Noudga says she was worried about wiping prints from trailer. She was advised silence

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
She was advised not to go to police "and I was worried about my wiping the trailer...So I was just following advice to me." #bosma

Noudga now says she didn't go to police because she was worried she'd have to make a statement. Was worried about wiping prints off trailer.

Noudga says she just "avoided the question" when Millard asked her for her phone records, presumably to create an alibi.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

"In some of the letters he changed his mind, he wasn't always talking about framing Mark," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Dungey is talking about a letter from Millard where he talks about it being important that Noudga establish that Millard used to let other people use his phone.
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

This is a line Noudga has repeated time and time again. #Bosma

"Noudga says she didn't go to the police because the wiping of her fingerprints on the trailer would inevitably come up. #TimBosma

She was advised not to. #Bosma

Dungey says this continues for about 11 months, the letters. She agrees for a long period of time. #Bosma

The exchange of letters went on for 11 months. #Bosma

this continues for 11 months, these letters, Dungey says. It gets worse as it goes along, in terms of wanted to fabricate evidence

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says she felt he had to come up with fabricated evidence to be believable. #Bosma

CN, don't claim you are smart and then say you thought something like this.

IMO, she is shooting herself in the foot with this comment. She just said this morning that she can prove she wasn't with DM certain days and can "prove" it. So will she prove it with real evidence or evidence she fabricated to seem more believable?!

She should take her foot out of her mouth, she is sounding so stupid the more she speaks.

MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Dungey says jailhouse letters continue for 11 months and "it gets worse as it goes along in terms of fabricating evidence."

I think he was getting more anxious, Noudga says.

As time went on, Noudga says #Millard was getting "more anxious because I hadn't responded." Wanted an answer.

Dungey suggests his requests for her to fabricate evidence get worse as time goes on. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
"I thgt he was trying to come up w a jucier story so people wld believe him". Dungee says "u don't feel obligated to go to police?!"

Millard wants Noudga's cell records, because he wants to fabricate evidence around you? No, Noudga says

Dungey now asking about the "possible defences of fabrication" that Millard wrote in the letters. "He's asking you to go along with the story, right?" Dungey says. "Yeah," Noudga agrees.
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

Goodman tells the jury he "forgot to do something," and sends the jury out. Says they'll be back in two minutes.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

He says Dell's wanting to fabricate evidence gets "worse" as time passes. She says she felt he was getting more anxious bc she didn't answer

Noudga believes Millard was getting more anxious because she wasn't answering. #Bosma

She was worried about her actions-wiping down Millard's trailer. She insists she didnt know Bosma's truck was in it

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Millard wants her cell phone records to help him fabricate evidence, says Dungey. "I thought he wanted me to also be an alibi," she says.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 5m5 minutes ago
"What did you think he was doing by asking for your phone records? Does he have nothing else to do in jail?" Asks Dungey. #MillardSmich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Dungey asks what she thought he meant in asking for her phone records. She says she thought he wanted her to be an alibi.

Jury now being recalled.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

She wasn't saying yes or no to DM in the letters when it comes to tampering because IMO, she was considering doing it. I believe yesterday CN said she thought about helping him by going to AM.

And we know she said some of his letters were destroyed. Probably all of the ones that indicate anything that she said she would do, or did do for him.

I wonder about the "blackmail" note she had in her room. I think it's possible she held all letters that didn't incriminate her to potentially blackmail him via MB.

MOO

Goodman tells the jury he "forgot to do something," and sends the jury out. Says they'll be back in two minutes.

Oh dear, did he forget to "go" before court? :blushing:

Some reporters seem to say she wiped down the truck and others say trailer. That's a HUGE difference in this scenario. I wonder which is the correct wording?

Would CN have disclosure yet on what evidence LE have on her for her charges?

I ask because the way she is acting like a "sullen child" today makes me think back to being in trouble as a kid. Your parents ask you if you did something and you swear up and down that you didn't. Meanwhile they are just seeing if you will be honest and own up to it even though they already have proof on the side that you did it.

Oh dear, did he forget to "go" before court? :blushing:

:laughing:that is exactly what I thought too!

After being at the hangar then farm…
May 10 1:23 am Millard phone pings in Milton.
May 10 3:43 am Noudga phone pings in Milton. Receives 3 texts from unknown #.
May 10 4:12 am Millard meets Hagerman in driveway

Somebody please ask what they were doing in Milton for over 2 hours

It is believed that these pings indicate when DM and CN were travelling between Toronto and Waterloo. Driving along the 401, they would have passed through Milton.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
"I thought he wanted me to be an alibi, but we already know I wasn't with him. Why would he need my phone records?"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 10m10 minutes ago
Noudga; "I didn't thk it was harming anyone. Going to police wld mean I had to tell them about wiping down the trailer." @AM900CHML

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 10m10 minutes ago
Noudga says she thought he wanted her to be his alibi. Thought it was a stupid request. Ignored it. #MillardSmich

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 10m10 minutes ago
She didn't tell him she wasn't an alibi. She avoided the question.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
She didn't tell him she wouldn't be his alibi. "I just avoided the question." #bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11m11 minutes ago
Dungey asks if she ever wrote and said "well you know Dell I won't be your alibi bc I'm not your alibi?" She says she just avoided the Q

After being at the hangar then farm…
May 10 1:23 am Millard phone pings in Milton.
May 10 3:43 am Noudga phone pings in Milton. Receives 3 texts from unknown #.
May 10 4:12 am Millard meets Hagerman in driveway

Somebody please ask what they were doing in Milton for over 2 hours

1:23am is them on their way to Waterloo passing through Milton.

3:43am is them on their way back from Waterloo passing through Milton.

I'm more curious about what they did from 11:34pm in Kleinburg until 1:23am when they actually were heading to Waterloo. They did not go straight to the farm and hangar after Kleinburg. RB, one of the roommates, saw them in the driveway at Maplegate at some point.

So they were in Waterloo at the farm and hangar for a couple of hours.

MOO

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11m11 minutes ago
Noudga says Millard requested her phone records because she believed Millard wanted her to be his alibi "I thought that was stupid" she says

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
And re: her request to get Michalski to say he lent his phone to Mark---she says he changes his story in letters. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
"He wasn't always framing Mark," she says. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11m11 minutes ago
In letters Millard wanted Noudga to establish that he often loaned out his cell phone to Smich. "He wasn't always framing Mark," she says

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11m11 minutes ago
In some of the letters Millard wanted to frame Mark Smich by saying he let him borrow his cell. #TimBosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 10m10 minutes ago
Noudga' "it wld inevitably come out".this went on for 11 months. Until her arrest. @AM900CHML

Dungey now going back to the notes Noudga wrote that were found in her bedroom.
by Adam Carter 10:46 AM

"Police say there is an issue with safety of the family. Over exaggeration. Says cannot get out in jeopardy of death." Dungey asks if she's talking about the Bosma family, and she says she doesn't know.
by Adam Carter 10:47 AM

"I'm on a list of people he cannot contact. Why?" Noudga also wrote. "So you knew you were on a list of people he could not contact," Dungey says. "And yet you continued to have contact with him." "The damage was already done at that point," Noudga says.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

She says she was "advised" it wouldnt harm her. "You're saying somebody advised you to break the law?" Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

"He continues to have contact with me, it's his list," Noudga says. "But you're writing back to him ma'am," Dungey says.
by Adam Carter 10:50 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member