Brad Cooper Indicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - I knew I'd find y'all here. Lori from the WTVD link Brad has already been arrested in his home.

Well - good for CPD.

FIRST DEGREE MURDER. premeditated.

I suspect the harddrives are back from the FBI and there's enough evidence to show this wasn't a 'crime of passion'.

Not necessarily 'planned' in advance.
Strangling her for > 4 minutes is enough evidence for 1st degree, even if it was done in 'heat of passion'

First Degree - no bail and some solid evidence!!!

Hey JTF! Good to see you here.

Topsail! I was hoping to find you here.

WHERE is RC???

Don't know how to reach him by phone. :mad: I will after today though!!!
I tried to call Linda (Michelle's mom) and I couldn't get her to answer. I really don't know if she will be happy about this or just that much more devastated that Jason is still free.

Thanks all........

Would the judge have the knowledge that they were going to the GJ when she was making her decision on the custody case? That would have been tragic for the kids if they would have been returned to him last week only to be torn away again with the arrest. Wonder if that was a consideration.

Yeah I bet there will be mixed emotions for Linda F. But I'm sure she'll be relieved for Nancy's family. Give her hugs, okay?

First Degree - no bail and some solid evidence!!!

Hey JTF! Good to see you here.

Hi TG and SG !

Looks like the GJ schedule skipped a week in September cause of Labor day. There is still hope there will be double justice in Wake County and they will get Jason Young when the WCSO gets their GJ day tomorrow.

Well, well, well, what a surprise! ;)

Guess the judge made the right decision about the temporary custody of the children after all.

JMHO
fran

Hi TG and SG !

Looks like the GJ schedule skipped a week in September cause of Labor day. There is still hope there will be double justice in Wake County and they will get Jason Young when the WCSO gets their GJ day tomorrow.

From your fingers to God's ears JTF!!!!!! :praying:

I'm still in shock. Absolutely in shock. Just saw the SUSPECT (yes it's official now) in handcuffs being walked into the jail/building. I did not think the DA would move on this anytime in the near future. Here's hoping/praying that JLY will be next VERY SOON.

Congrats to CPD for putting together what the DA obviously feels is a very solid case! For the DA to allow this to go to the GJ ... wow....just wow. They've got something on him that is not just a bunch of rumors.

wow!!!!! LE really kept the info close to the vest.....I can't wait to see what
they have.

Steve Daniels said one neighbor was outside clapping at the house.

Ed Crump said Brad has arrived at the processing center.

He also said WTVD (ABC11) has exclusive video of the arrest and the footage will be aired shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea