Brad Cooper Indicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Skittles I'm watching now...........

Congrats to CPD for putting together what the DA obviously feels is a very solid case! For the DA to allow this to go to the GJ ... wow....just wow. They've got something on him that is not just a bunch of rumors.

CONCUR on the rumors, I've read enough of that, let's see the convicting evidence!

Forensics must be back. I wonder if he'll confess.

At the news conference this evening, will he finally at least be named a person of interest?

I have to be at another part of the Cary Town Hall campus tonight, but I'd really like to go across the parking lot to the press conference.

Steve Daniels said one neighbor was outside clapping at the house.

Ed Crump said Brad has arrived at the processing center.

He also said WTVD (ABC11) has exclusive video of the arrest and the footage will be aired shortly.

thanks very much.....knew you would know!

Topsail I'm there with you on Jason 100%. That boy has something to hide.

He sure does. I just keep the faith that he will be indicted soon. I know the DA wants to make sure he has a good case but it's beginning to get on my nerves that it's taking so long. Monday will be the second anniversary and Linda has some tough decisions to make....:(

I just cried thinking about the two girls......I know that they are in great hands but how utterly lost they will feel when they are told the news no
matter what age they find out. My prayers will always be with them. I
am soooooo glad that they are so far away.....

I'm still in shock. Absolutely in shock. Just saw the SUSPECT (yes it's official now) in handcuffs being walked into the jail/building. I did not think the DA would move on this anytime in the near future. Here's hoping/praying that JLY will be next VERY SOON.

Congrats to CPD for putting together what the DA obviously feels is a very solid case! For the DA to allow this to go to the GJ ... wow....just wow. They've got something on him that is not just a bunch of rumors.

i'm also in total shock. wished this for michelle's family & hopefully that will still happen.

waited so long for JY to be arrested

somehow that this was going to be another long, drawn out thing

thankfully there must have been ROCK SOLID evidence on his computer that may have corroborated other evidence.

premediatation...... wow

I just cried thinking about the two girls......I know that they are in great hands but how utterly lost they will feel when they are told the news no
matter what age they find out. My prayers will always be with them. I
am soooooo glad that they are so far away.....

yes. somehow judge sasser knew the best for them, even though it wasn't at all the "norm". thank god they are in canada in therapy w people they feel secure and loved with, and won't hear or see a bit of this stuff "down here"

Wow. I guess I've lost faith in my ability to detect murderers! Yikes. I guess it shows you should stick with the obvious, even if their "personality" doesn't fit it. Pretty awful and very sad.

Wow... I have to believe there is some pretty strong evidence we aren't aware of.

Assuming that there is, and that it proves Brad did it, there's no way he would confess. Maybe if he were trying to avoid the death penalty, but otherwise, no chance.

Where are all our fence-sitters????

I'm here!

I guess I got too focused on the parental rights issue as well as the friend's affidavits (which totally turned me off - just made me feel they were ganging up on BC - my opinion only).

I still don't understand, though, why the CPD never named him as a POI or Suspect, when he clearly was along.

Anxiously awaiting to see what CPD has - I assume it is pretty formidable.

On the phone w/Mom right now. She's in front of Brad's house...she said cars are EVERYWHERE, driving through...lights are on at Brad's downstairs, porch light, and DD's house is fully lit--every light on!

Channel 11 van has pulled up in front of his house. Mom thinks an interview might happen.

Mom didn't know about the indictment, but I finally got her on her cell phone and she was already in her car and she drove right over there where she is dictating a live/breaking story as I type as quickly as I can. LOL.

My typing needs work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member