Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good #2

But I would not disrespect my grandchild by lying on the stand at my daughter's bond hearing (as Cindy so blatently did about how often she talked to Casey after Casey had 'move out') within a week of realizing my granddaughter was missing. Why would I change the story I told to 9-1-1 and LE? Why? And how would I be serving my granddaughter's best interest in doing so? To what end?

I know. That makes no sense. The only thing I can think of that sort of justifies it is that Cindy was in such denial that she thought that if Casey were out of jail that she would be able to lead her to track down this supposed babysitter and find Caylee.

I can't imagine smelling decomp in my daughter's car (if I had a daughter that is), and thinking my grandchild was somehow still alive, or given away or kidnapped... from what everyone says, anyone who has smelled decomp never forgets that odor and it is nothing like rotting food.

I know hope is a powerful thing, as is denial, but something THAT visceral would kind of force the reality into your brain and consciousness. One would think, anyway.

Originally Posted by tnajk
I don't know about others, but my gut tells me Caylee was buried in the backyard by Casey. (Thus why the dogs alerted there)

I'm not sure whether she was buried in the backyard, but I do think caylee was placed somewhere on the ground outside, while casey tried to figure out what to do.

My thoughts are that on the 16th of July, George did see Caylee and Casey leaving the house to go to Casey's pretend job.

Casey waited until George left for work then snuck back home. She got busy, possibly on the computer. Maybe gave Caylee something to eat and put the tv on for her. Then and hour or two later, gets up to check what Caylee is doing. Finds Caylee has drowned in the pool. She panics, pulls her out of the water and lays her body on the ground somewhere. Then frantically tries ringing her Mum and then Dad and I think there was someone else as well. Can't get hold of anyone. Then in her twisted mind she puts Caylee in the boot and decides to leave. (I can't help but think of Cindy's myspace letter where she says 'you left without warning'.

Initially in her panic she was trying to contact her parents for help, but I think after that failed she realised she couldn't really tell them what had happened because then they would know she had been lying and she didn't really have a 'Job'.

She probably kept Caylee's body in the boot for a day or two, then went back again, when the house was clear, borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, planning on burying her in the backyard. That plan didn't work though, for whatever reason.

She obviously found somewhere else to put Caylee.

I just pray they find her little body soon.

I personally don't think George has anything to do with it. After reading the reports, he pulled an officer aside and even made a comment along the lines of "Casey is withholding something from us."
QUOTE]

Keep in mind that was BEFORE he dug up the back yard on his own. I agree with the poster who feels George is involved in the cover up.

So you're saying George dug up the back yard AFTER Casey was arrested? Well if he did, being a former cop, that is pretty dumb. (Well that whole family is!) The evidence will come out, this crime will be solved. He should know that.

My gut just tells me that Cindy and George have nothing to do with it. Call me naive. :waitasec:

the misskio myspace tagline now reads:

"I belong to me and no one else hates the media..... "

hmmm wonder what that is all about?

ETA: and that myspace is now private...not sure if it was before though.

Just saw that too -- and the last log in is listed as today (8/28) so she may be on deleting/updating) Almost dure it was public before -- as that is how someone saw the sam friend

Originally Posted by tnajk
I don't know about others, but my gut tells me Caylee was buried in the backyard by Casey. (Thus why the dogs alerted there)

I'm not sure whether she was buried in the backyard, but I do think caylee was placed somewhere on the ground outside, while casey tried to figure out what to do.

My thoughts are that on the 16th of July, George did see Caylee and Casey leaving the house to go to Casey's pretend job.

Casey waited until George left for work then snuck back home. She got busy, possibly on the computer. Maybe gave Caylee something to eat and put the tv on for her. Then and hour or two later, gets up to check what Caylee is doing. Finds Caylee has drowned in the pool. She panics, pulls her out of the water and lays her body on the ground somewhere. Then frantically tries ringing her Mum and then Dad and I think there was someone else as well. Can't get hold of anyone. Then in her twisted mind she puts Caylee in the boot and decides to leave. (I can't help but think of Cindy's myspace letter where she says 'you left without warning'.

Initially in her panic she was trying to contact her parents for help, but I think after that failed she realised she couldn't really tell them what had happened because then they would know she had been lying and she didn't really have a 'Job'.

She probably kept Caylee's body in the boot for a day or two, then went back again, when the house was clear, borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, planning on burying her in the backyard. That plan didn't work though, for whatever reason.

She obviously found somewhere else to put Caylee.

I just pray they find her little body soon.

This is pretty much my theory as well. After she got rid her body, she abandoned her car with the keys still in it, hoping someone would steal it. If it ever showed up later, 1. she could say she and Caylee were carjacked and they took Caylee, or 2. the vehicle was out of her possession so the theives could have put a body in the vehicle. Let's face it, she wanted that car to be stolen.

:sleuth:

Just saw that too -- and the last log in is listed as today (8/28) so she may be on deleting/updating) Almost dure it was public before -- as that is how someone saw the sam friend

What's so funny is that everything you ever put on the internet is pretty much permanent. You can delete it off your pc, off your myspace, facebook, whatever...but it can almost always be retreived. LE, just like Baez did, can subpeona someone's entire Myspace account and get everything that has EVER been put on that account. EVER.

I always tell my kids, to make sure when they post a picture, post a message in a message board, etc. to REALLY think about what they are doing and realize that this can be brought up again at some point in their life, whether they "delete" it or not. :eek:

Is it just me? The myspace link won't come up -- says either removed, etc.

No not just you. I found the private one by going to her boyfirends or whatever he is friends list...tried just now and its no longer listed there.....hummmm
i do have screenshots so i know i wasnt goign crazy it was there with a pic of a dog. display name was kinda weird and it was angry set as the mood. i have the pic open now so i knwo it was there.

I'm still on the fence about whether Casey had "help" in staging what amounts to several potential "alibi's". It's going to be very interesting to see all the state's evidence. The docs we got the other day are just the tip of the iceberg, IMO. There are still a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up.

You know as I think about the 'pool drowning' theory it is a common way that little children accidentally die. No idea if that happened in this particular case or not, but it's possible. And the rest of this tragedy is the long web of deceit and lies and coverups, etc. It's made everything 1000% worse. What could have been an accidental death (horrible enough) now turns into something much more sinister because of everything else that's happened.

Unnecessary to put all these people through the ringer if it was accidental.

I'm still on the fence about whether Casey had "help" in staging what amounts to several potential "alibi's". It's going to be very interesting to see all the state's evidence. The docs we got the other day are just the tip of the iceberg, IMO. There are still a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up.
Hi DT. I was thinking about this earlier. IMO, if anyone else was involved I think they would have gone to LE and twisted things in their favor by now. They would know that even if casey disputed it, no one would believe her. Along those same lines, this person or person(s) has probably gathered that casey is not to be trusted and they would certainly have some fear that she would throw them under the bus.
With this kind of attention, I think an accomplice would have tried to help themselves by now and head off anymore of casey's stories.

Just my speculation of course.

Hello- First time poster here.

In regards to any helpers that have not yet come forward. That could be exactly what this (unconfirmed by LE) information is all about. Tell the media that they are willing to give Casey limited immunity so that any possible accomplices will want to come forward first.

-IMO

I can't imagine smelling decomp in my daughter's car (if I had a daughter that is), and thinking my grandchild was somehow still alive, or given away or kidnapped... from what everyone says, anyone who has smelled decomp never forgets that odor and it is nothing like rotting food.

My husband is a funeral director - when I read him the statements by the Anthony's he said that even for an untrianed nose that there is no mistaking the smell of human decomposition. It is a horrific smell that stays with you a very long time.

I read the other thread and didn't see this question so here goes - I apologize in advance if it has already been answered. I read that the Anthony attorney has said that the family disputes the results of the DNA test - since those tests have not been officially been released to the media (as far as I know they have not) does that mean that the family has access to these results and are trying to explain them away somehow?

My husband is a funeral director - when I read him the statements by the Anthony's he said that even for an untrianed nose that there is no mistaking the smell of human decomposition. It is a horrific smell that stays with you a very long time.

I read the other thread and didn't see this question so here goes - I apologize in advance if it has already been answered. I read that the Anthony attorney has said that the family disputes the results of the DNA test - since those tests have not been officially been released to the media (as far as I know they have not) does that mean that the family has access to these results and are trying to explain them away somehow?

Can your husband give his opinion as to how long Caylee may have been in the trunk and still have the smell in the car tolerable? I'm still up in the air about Caylee being last seen on June 16th and the car being abandoned on the 27th.

I was wondering this very thing. Are they disputing the media reports or are they disputing the DNA tests? or are they disputing the DNA results as based on the media report? I think they just said that Caylee was not found. I'll have to go read the articles more critically.

Can your husband give his opinion as to how long Caylee may have been in the trunk and still have the smell in the car tolerable? I'm still up in the air about Caylee being last seen on June 16th and the car being abandoned on the 27th.

I just woke him up to ask him (so I will ask again tomorrow just in case I didn't completely explain my question) and he said that the smell of decomposition, especially in a hot environment like Florida in July, can become unbearable in just a matter of days. He has had to enter homes where someone has been dead for under 48 hours and has had to leave immediately gagging from the stench. He said that it is truly the worst smell he has ever encountered. He also said that the smell will linger in an exclosed space, especially if the temperature remains warm, for a very long time. If the car sat, with the windows closed, the odor would have no opportunity to dissipate and would have permeated any porous surface in the vehicle. He believes that if Caylee was in the car she was probably removed well before the car was discovered because there is no way that Cindy would have even attempted to open the trunk long enough to remove the pants of Casey's that she washed later that day.

Again, I will ask him again in the morning and will post if his answer is any different when fully awake!

In regards to any helpers that have not yet come forward. That could be exactly what this (unconfirmed by LE) information is all about. Tell the media that they are willing to give Casey limited immunity so that any possible accomplices will want to come forward first.

-IMO
There's a thought. Could rattle a cage or two. Just lately there have been people coming out of the woodwork.

Welcome.

I just woke him up to ask him (so I will ask again tomorrow just in case I didn't completely explain my question) and he said that the smell of decomposition, especially in a hot environment like Florida in July, can become unbearable in just a matter of days. He has had to enter homes where someone has been dead for under 48 hours and has had to leave immediately gagging from the stench. He said that it is truly the worst smell he has ever encountered. He also said that the smell will linger in an exclosed space, especially if the temperature remains warm, for a very long time. If the car sat, with the windows closed, the odor would have no opportunity to dissipate and would have permeated any porous surface in the vehicle. He believes that if Caylee was in the car she was probably removed well before the car was discovered because there is no way that Cindy would have even attempted to open the trunk long enough to remove the pants of Casey's that she washed later that day.

Again, I will ask him again in the morning and will post if his answer is any different when fully awake!

Thank you so much. I'm just trying to figure out where she was between the 16th and the 26/27th. Lets say she was somewhere for 9 days and Casey decided to move her. I can't imagine what a horror show that would have been. And then I'm trying to fit in George not smelling anything on the 24th. It's not adding up. Did Casey keep her locked up in the car for days until she died? If so, the 24th still doesn't fit, cause Caylee wasn't there that day either and supposedly no smell. Ugh. I hate trying to figure this out.

-IMO
Interesting...and welcome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox