Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good #2

Originally Posted by tnajk
I don't know about others, but my gut tells me Caylee was buried in the backyard by Casey. (Thus why the dogs alerted there)

I'm not sure whether she was buried in the backyard, but I do think caylee was placed somewhere on the ground outside, while casey tried to figure out what to do.

My thoughts are that on the 16th of July, George did see Caylee and Casey leaving the house to go to Casey's pretend job.

Casey waited until George left for work then snuck back home. She got busy, possibly on the computer. Maybe gave Caylee something to eat and put the tv on for her. Then and hour or two later, gets up to check what Caylee is doing. Finds Caylee has drowned in the pool. She panics, pulls her out of the water and lays her body on the ground somewhere. Then frantically tries ringing her Mum and then Dad and I think there was someone else as well. Can't get hold of anyone. Then in her twisted mind she puts Caylee in the boot and decides to leave. (I can't help but think of Cindy's myspace letter where she says 'you left without warning'.

Initially in her panic she was trying to contact her parents for help, but I think after that failed she realised she couldn't really tell them what had happened because then they would know she had been lying and she didn't really have a 'Job'.

She probably kept Caylee's body in the boot for a day or two, then went back again, when the house was clear, borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, planning on burying her in the backyard. That plan didn't work though, for whatever reason.

She obviously found somewhere else to put Caylee.

I just pray they find her little body soon.

I have thought this many times.
Another thing that occurred to me is the fact that Caylee was at an age where she was talking, and could very easily have outed her mother about being at a babysitter named Zenaida every day.
Someone please tell grandma that the tow truck guy gave a statement to LE that he had a cold the day he picked up Casey's car, and that he couldn't smell anything. He may very well have told G'MA that he noticed no smell, but who would have the courage to look this woman in the eye and tell her that the car stank the day he picked it up.

I agree. It does seem like the 16th is the day Caylee died...no one saw her after that and the flurry of phone calls really points in that direction IMO. George opened the trunk on the 24th. Now, either he found the body at that time stashed in the trunk and disposed of the body;

Snipped.
George and the tow truck guy opened the trunk for the first time together at the tow yard. It smelled of decomp, and there was a bag of trash in the trunk. This is in the tow truck guy's statement to LE.

Snipped.
George and the tow truck guy opened the trunk for the first time together at the tow yard. It smelled of decomp, and there was a bag of trash in the trunk. This is in the tow truck guy's statement to LE.

That Casey-very clever girl. Leaving the garbage bag for those who never smelled decomp.

I distintcly remember on the Greta interview at the house that Cindy said that in the back yard that they dug up a huge plant and replanted it in the back yard so that they could put one of the big plastic containers next to the wall where the plant was so Caylee couldn't climb up on it as it was next to the pool?
This does not make sense at all. But what does in this case?
There ARE SO MANY discrepencys from these people.
The TES team needs to go in that back yard and check it out with their equipment but I think Cindy won't let them.
If they tape off that house soon I am sure this is what they will be doing.
Just incredible!

Forgive me for asking, if this has been mentioned before...but has anyone considered the possibility that Casey used those gas cans to do the unthinkable? I know that is a horrible thought, but perhaps that is why she doesn't seem to upset about the prospect of them finding the body?

*waving* Hello by the way, I have been a lurker for quite some time and finally figured out an email that the site would accept!

George opened the trunk when he found the gas cans. The poster who thought about that has a very good point. I forgot about that as well.
Snipped.

They have two yorkies..I know mine doesn't dig stuff up in the yard, although my golden retriever would. Also, I have a feeling she may have placed her under that sandbox or play house. The dogs wouldn't have been able to dig there if that was the case. Those dogs look under 10 lbs.

My mom's Yorkie wouldn't dig stuff up from a yard either.

What was Casey doing at the house on the 24th?

Maybe Casey buried Caylee in the backyard on the 16th.

She then goes back to the house on the 18th with plans to move the body.

She backs the car in and borrows a shovel but someone or something disturbs her so she leaves the body buried and returns the shovel to the neighbor. (I think she only had it for 45 min.)

She then returns to the house on the 24th and waits for George to leave before she digs up the body. The Anthony's have their own shovels in the shed and George did say that he took the gas cans out of Caseys trunk that day so he would have put them back in the shed so the shed was open that day while Casey was there.

She puts the body in a large plastic bag and places that in the trunk, drives to a wooded area, dumster, lake and disposes of the body.

The car & her clothes now have a terrible odor from handling the body so she changes her pants and leaves them in the car and then abandons the car at amscot.
Who knows what her plan was for the car. Maybe she didn't have one because she didn't expect the odor.

Maybe she even purposely leaves the pizza in the trunk thinking that whoever picks up car will assume that the pizza was causing the odor.( not likely but maybe)

She calls Tony for a ride home.

George and Cindy notice that someone has been digging in the yard.

While investigating they notice a lingering odor from where Caylee was buried.

Cindy & George are both now familiar with the smell of death.

The letter arrives from the tow yard

When George picks up the car at the tow yard there is the same odor that he smelled in the back yard.

He calls Cindy and tells her.

Cindy then tracks down Casey in a panic and confronts her about the odor and the whereabouts of Caylee.

Casey refuses to produce Caylee so Cindy calls 911

While police are on the way Casey makes up a fake story about a kidnapping Nanny and how she is protecting Caylee and the family from danger.

The GP's now the truth but choose to hope against hope that Caylee is alive and start making excuses for Casey's behavior.

Does any of this sound possible or am I missing something important?

QUESTIONS
Did George say he left before or after Casey on the 24th?

I buy this story.
I don't know about the 24th, but Casey left with Caylee before George did, on Monday June 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back