Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good #2

if there is ANY tissue samples left on the poor baby's body can they do any sort of tox screen on her? i really want to know the c.o.d. ... i bet it's too late now too.

would definitely make a difference between premeditated, accident, and heat of the moment.

although with bodies in the trunk, yard, and whatever else. i'm not thinking accident here. even someone as 'special' as casey would know that if it was an accident she should call for help.

but then those flurry of calls.

ugh!

confusion!

Thank you so much. I'm just trying to figure out where she was between the 16th and the 26/27th. Lets say she was somewhere for 9 days and Casey decided to move her. I can't imagine what a horror show that would have been. And then I'm trying to fit in George not smelling anything on the 24th. It's not adding up. Did Casey keep her locked up in the car for days until she died? If so, the 24th still doesn't fit, cause Caylee wasn't there that day either and supposedly no smell. Ugh. I hate trying to figure this out.

I'm pretty sure that in the 400 pages in the car "stuff" that it said a plastic container thing was removed (I forget if it said crate or like one of those often clear plastic or gray or green storage containers). That and remembering Greta being near those huge ones back in the yard by the pool (kind of like large coolers) made me think about her perhaps using some sort of container like that to move Caylee (and/or keep her in prior to moving her)

If Casey was "moving out" oneof those containers would be a natural thing to have moved from the house to the garage or between her car and somewhere else without arousing suspicion.

It'll also be something very easy to have thrown away in a dumpster like in Amscots or TonE's complex and likely go unnoticed after it was used. :mad:

What was Casey doing at the house on the 24th?

Maybe Casey buried Caylee in the backyard on the 16th.

She then goes back to the house on the 18th with plans to move the body.

She backs the car in and borrows a shovel but someone or something disturbs her so she leaves the body buried and returns the shovel to the neighbor. (I think she only had it for 45 min.)

She then returns to the house on the 24th and waits for George to leave before she digs up the body. The Anthony's have their own shovels in the shed and George did say that he took the gas cans out of Caseys trunk that day so he would have put them back in the shed so the shed was open that day while Casey was there.

She puts the body in a large plastic bag and places that in the trunk, drives to a wooded area, dumster, lake and disposes of the body.

The car & her clothes now have a terrible odor from handling the body so she changes her pants and leaves them in the car and then abandons the car at amscot.
Who knows what her plan was for the car. Maybe she didn't have one because she didn't expect the odor.

Maybe she even purposely leaves the pizza in the trunk thinking that whoever picks up car will assume that the pizza was causing the odor.( not likely but maybe)

She calls Tony for a ride home.

George and Cindy notice that someone has been digging in the yard.

While investigating they notice a lingering odor from where Caylee was buried.

Cindy & George are both now familiar with the smell of death.

The letter arrives from the tow yard

When George picks up the car at the tow yard there is the same odor that he smelled in the back yard.

He calls Cindy and tells her.

Cindy then tracks down Casey in a panic and confronts her about the odor and the whereabouts of Caylee.

Casey refuses to produce Caylee so Cindy calls 911

While police are on the way Casey makes up a fake story about a kidnapping Nanny and how she is protecting Caylee and the family from danger.

The GP's now the truth but choose to hope against hope that Caylee is alive and start making excuses for Casey's behavior.

Does any of this sound possible or am I missing something important?

QUESTIONS
Did George say he left before or after Casey on the 24th?
What day did the GP's say that they searched the backyard for Caylee?
If Caylee was buried in the yard from the 16th to the 24th would anyone have been able to detect the odor?

What was Casey doing at the house on the 24th?

Maybe Casey buried Caylee in the backyard on the 16th.

She then goes back to the house on the 18th with plans to move the body.

She backs the car in and borrows a shovel but someone or something disturbs her so she leaves the body buried and returns the shovel to the neighbor. (I think she only had it for 45 min.)

She then returns to the house on the 24th and waits for George to leave before she digs up the body. The Anthony's have their own shovels in the shed and George did say that he took the gas cans out of Caseys trunk that day so he would have put them back in the shed so the shed was open that day while Casey was there.

She puts the body in a large plastic bag and places that in the trunk, drives to a wooded area, dumster, lake and disposes of the body.

The car & her clothes now have a terrible odor from handling the body so she changes her pants and leaves them in the car and then abandons the car at amscot.
Who knows what her plan was for the car. Maybe she didn't have one because she didn't expect the odor.

Maybe she even purposely leaves the pizza in the trunk thinking that whoever picks up car will assume that the pizza was causing the odor.( not likely but maybe)

She calls Tony for a ride home.

George and Cindy notice that someone has been digging in the yard.

While investigating they notice a lingering odor from where Caylee was buried.

Cindy & George are both now familiar with the smell of death.

The letter arrives from the tow yard

When George picks up the car at the tow yard there is the same odor that he smelled in the back yard.

He calls Cindy and tells her.

Cindy then tracks down Casey in a panic and confronts her about the odor and the whereabouts of Caylee.

Casey refuses to produce Caylee so Cindy calls 911

While police are on the way Casey makes up a fake story about a kidnapping Nanny and how she is protecting Caylee and the family from danger.

The GP's now the truth but choose to hope against hope that Caylee is alive and start making excuses for Casey's behavior.

Does any of this sound possible or am I missing something important?

QUESTIONS
Did George say he left before or after Casey on the 24th?
What day did the GP's say that they searched the backyard for Caylee?
If Caylee was buried in the yard from the 16th to the 24th would anyone have been able to detect the odor?

IIRC, the 24th is the day that George reported his Gas cans stolen and searched Casey's boot. I was under the impression that Cindy called Casey on that day, possibly letting her know that George was furious about the theft.

I'm not sure whether Casey was left alone there that day.

I decided to take a break from this case today (well, tha'd be yesterday, now) to focus on happier things and get some stuff done that I'd put off; didn't read or watch any news. But I couldn't resist popping in for a few before I turned in. I wish I hadn't.

I am so heartbroken to see the breaking news threads about the DNA. I haven't read a single thing yet. I want to, but I don't want to at the same time. Even though I knew that this was gonna be the outcome, apparently somewhere inside me there was a tiny little whisper of hope for a miracle that I didn't realize existed. Until just now. I was surprised by my reaction when I saw the thread titles. Very emotional. Just a sick, sad, hopeless feeling...wondering how...why. It's just so damned senseless.

As long as I live, I will never, ever forget the one picture of Caylee where she has her little hand up by her face, with her huge beautiful eyes and adorable little mouth -- so pretty and sweet and angelic -- almost too beautiful to be real, just a little living baby doll. It was ingrained in my heart and memory from the instant I saw it, and I am sure many of you feel the same. Don't know that I can bear to look at it again if I can help it, but I surely will never forget that image.

How in God's name could anyone ever...oh dear Lord. I've been following trials and cases for so many years. I know what kind of hideous things happen in this world. I don't normally get so emotional about it. I can't understand...I just can't. Even if what happened were unintentional, how could someone put her....ugh....I can't even type it. It's just so sickening. I pray with all my being that she never knew what was happening or by whose hand and that she didn't suffer. Please God, don't let her have suffered.

My heart goes out to all who loved Caylee in life and to everyone who came to love her after -- including LE who have worked so hard to try to do right by her, all of us here, and everyone who saw that adorable little face and fell instantly in love.

{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}} to all of you here who I know are so saddened. For those who believe in God and heaven, try to take comfort in knowing that He has washed away her every tear and that she is forever happy and forever safe in the arms of the Lord.

:rose: Precious little Caylee. :rose:

This is pretty much my theory as well. After she got rid her body, she abandoned her car with the keys still in it, hoping someone would steal it. If it ever showed up later, 1. she could say she and Caylee were carjacked and they took Caylee, or 2. the vehicle was out of her possession so the theives could have put a body in the vehicle. Let's face it, she wanted that car to be stolen.

:sleuth:

to add one more, she left the car along with her purse and Caylee's items hoping it would be found and by then she would have swiped enough money to go away to CA or wherever. Then the car is found and with the items being in there as well as forensics, police and her parents would think they BOTH met with foul play.

I'm pretty sure that in the 400 pages in the car "stuff" that it said a plastic container thing was removed (I forget if it said crate or like one of those often clear plastic or gray or green storage containers). That and remembering Greta being near those huge ones back in the yard by the pool (kind of like large coolers) made me think about her perhaps using some sort of container like that to move Caylee (and/or keep her in prior to moving her)

If Casey was "moving out" oneof those containers would be a natural thing to have moved from the house to the garage or between her car and somewhere else without arousing suspicion.

It'll also be something very easy to have thrown away in a dumpster like in Amscots or TonE's complex and likely go unnoticed after it was used. :mad:

It said blue crate. Which makes me think it was like a milk crate rather than a rubbermaid container.

Don't the Anthony's have 2 dogs? I know I have seen 1, but I remember Cindy saying they have 2. I have a Yorkie/Poodle terrier and an Akita. The Akita has killed various wild animals that have wandered into my yard; groundhog, squirrels, birds, a mole.
I have buried the animals she has killed in the corner of our fenced in yard and look outside about a half hour later and they have the animal dug back up. So I would bury the animal deeper and they do it again.
My point is, if Casey tried to bury a body in their yard, I seriously doubt the family dogs would have left that body alone for even an hour.
If those dogs were allowed out in that yard, and there was a body buried out there, they would surely have alerted someone.
If my Akita kills an animal now, I know I have to take it outside of my yard and bury it, because otherwise, I will have it sitting on my doorstep within a half hour.
About a year ago I had a dog here that I rescued and was fostering. Someone hit a rabbit on the road. It laid there for probably a week or two and was nothing but shredded skin and that dog jumped the fence and ran straight over and grabbed that mess and tried to bring it home.
I really just don't see how Casey could have had a dead body anywhere near the family's dogs without them causing some kind of serius problems for her.

I just woke him up to ask him (so I will ask again tomorrow just in case I didn't completely explain my question) and he said that the smell of decomposition, especially in a hot environment like Florida in July, can become unbearable in just a matter of days. He has had to enter homes where someone has been dead for under 48 hours and has had to leave immediately gagging from the stench. He said that it is truly the worst smell he has ever encountered. He also said that the smell will linger in an enclosed space, especially if the temperature remains warm, for a very long time. If the car sat, with the windows closed, the odor would have no opportunity to dissipate and would have permeated any porous surface in the vehicle. He believes that if Caylee was in the car she was probably removed well before the car was discovered because there is no way that Cindy would have even attempted to open the trunk long enough to remove the pants of Casey's that she washed later that day.

Again, I will ask him again in the morning and will post if his answer is any different when fully awake!

Red highlighting is mine. Just want to thank you and esp. your hubby. Now that's some dedication to getting an answer! I cannot imagine doing that job, for many reasons, but esp. given your description of what he's faced in his line of work. FYI, I think Casey's pants were in the back seat of the car, not the trunk. But his point is very well taken. :eek:

You know as I think about the 'pool drowning' theory it is a common way that little children accidentally die. No idea if that happened in this particular case or not, but it's possible. And the rest of this tragedy is the long web of deceit and lies and coverups, etc. It's made everything 1000% worse. What could have been an accidental death (horrible enough) now turns into something much more sinister because of everything else that's happened.

Unnecessary to put all these people through the ringer if it was accidental.

In my opinion "all these people" need to be wrung out a bit more. If it was an accident, why the lies trying to cover it up by Cindy - for instance Caylee's call to the gr grandmother on the 15th of July? And that's just for starters. Naturally, this is just my opinion and conjecture.

In my opinion "all these people" need to be wrung out a bit more. If it was an accident, why the lies trying to cover it up by Cindy - for instance Caylee's call to the gr grandmother on the 15th of July? And that's just for starters. Naturally, this is just my opinion and conjecture.

FYI, "all these people" = everyone who was lied to, who were not involved in the crime or any possible coverup and who are trying to find Caylee. That was my original meaning.

I don't know how decomp could be 'planted' as you'd need to have the source of this decomp in order to plant it and Caylee has not been seen since June. Further, the dogs 'hit' on the trunk, the Body Farm gave their report and now we're hearing the hair, fluids and dirt are linked to a dead Caylee.

So I don't think it's possible that Caylee was given to someone...I think she died in June, her corpse was in that trunk for 1 or more days, and she has been disposed. :frown:
I am not reading that they have said it is Caylee.

to add one more, she left the car along with her purse and Caylee's items hoping it would be found and by then she would have swiped enough money to go away to CA or wherever. Then the car is found and with the items being in there as well as forensics, police and her parents would think they BOTH met with foul play.

Good point! Makes sense to me.

Hello- First time poster here.

In regards to any helpers that have not yet come forward. That could be exactly what this (unconfirmed by LE) information is all about. Tell the media that they are willing to give Casey limited immunity so that any possible accomplices will want to come forward first.

-IMO

Welcome, newsjunkie!

Interesting observation. This could very well be what LE is doing.

Red highlighting is mine. Just want to thank you and esp. your hubby. Now that's some dedication to getting an answer! I cannot imagine doing that job, for many reasons, but esp. given your description of what he's faced in his line of work. FYI, I think Casey's pants were in the back seat of the car, not the trunk. But his point is very well taken. :eek:

So I decided to see if the hubby remembers me even asking him a question last night about the case - it was a very long night here as he had a house call that he had to take care of later in the evening, and he wasn't quite sure if he remembered answering me so I asked him again and he had a little more to say. He said that if there was a dead body in a small closed space in 80-90 degree heat the smell of decomposition of a body would be pretty intolerable in less than 24 hours. He once had a house call in the winter (we live in Northwest suburbs of Chicago) and the elderly lady had her heat set above 80 in her apartment. They found her less than 24 hours after she passed and he said that the smell was pretty intolerable in her apartment. Heat, such as in Florida, makes everything much worse much quicker. As far as how long the smell would linger, he said that if there were any bodily fluids left behind in the trunk that it would be near impossible to remove the smell completely without heavy duty cleaning and deodorizing. He once had a case where he had to pick up a murder victim more than 8 hours from our area. The body had been in a stream for over a month so the level of decomposition was pretty severe. He said that even though the remains had been frozen and double bagged the smell was so bad that he drove home the entire 8 hours with all of the windows open and his head practically hanging out.

We watched Nancy Grace tonight together and when he heard the comment that Casey's mom had said that the smell in the car was just old pizza he laughed and said that there was no way that rotting food could be mistaken for a dead body.

Thank you so much. I'm just trying to figure out where she was between the 16th and the 26/27th. Lets say she was somewhere for 9 days and Casey decided to move her. I can't imagine what a horror show that would have been. And then I'm trying to fit in George not smelling anything on the 24th. It's not adding up. Did Casey keep her locked up in the car for days until she died? If so, the 24th still doesn't fit, cause Caylee wasn't there that day either and supposedly no smell. Ugh. I hate trying to figure this out.

I agree. It does seem like the 16th is the day Caylee died...no one saw her after that and the flurry of phone calls really points in that direction IMO. George opened the trunk on the 24th. Now, either he found the body at that time stashed in the trunk and disposed of the body; he smelled the decomp at that time if she had already disposed of the body and has known all along, or the body was in the backyard until that time (so no odor) and Casey moved it sometime within a week or so after. Personally, I think the last scenario is most likely. Does anyone know if the body was buried prior to being moved how long any fluids would be viable? This option is beyond my imagination, but Casey seems to be pretty capable of just about anything at this point.

if there is ANY tissue samples left on the poor baby's body can they do any sort of tox screen on her? i really want to know the c.o.d. ... i bet it's too late now too.

would definitely make a difference between premeditated, accident, and heat of the moment.

although with bodies in the trunk, yard, and whatever else. i'm not thinking accident here. even someone as 'special' as casey would know that if it was an accident she should call for help.

but then those flurry of calls.

ugh!

confusion!

I'm also wondering if the attorney is trying to buy time at this point and putting off turning over the body to the last possible opportunity to allow as much decomp as possible so that if it wasn't accidental, it would be hard to prove?

Don't the Anthony's have 2 dogs? I know I have seen 1, but I remember Cindy saying they have 2. I have a Yorkie/Poodle terrier and an Akita. The Akita has killed various wild animals that have wandered into my yard; groundhog, squirrels, birds, a mole.
I have buried the animals she has killed in the corner of our fenced in yard and look outside about a half hour later and they have the animal dug back up. So I would bury the animal deeper and they do it again.
My point is, if Casey tried to bury a body in their yard, I seriously doubt the family dogs would have left that body alone for even an hour.
If those dogs were allowed out in that yard, and there was a body buried out there, they would surely have alerted someone.
If my Akita kills an animal now, I know I have to take it outside of my yard and bury it, because otherwise, I will have it sitting on my doorstep within a half hour.
About a year ago I had a dog here that I rescued and was fostering. Someone hit a rabbit on the road. It laid there for probably a week or two and was nothing but shredded skin and that dog jumped the fence and ran straight over and grabbed that mess and tried to bring it home.
I really just don't see how Casey could have had a dead body anywhere near the family's dogs without them causing some kind of serius problems for her.

They have two yorkies..I know mine doesn't dig stuff up in the yard, although my golden retriever would. Also, I have a feeling she may have placed her under that sandbox or play house. The dogs wouldn't have been able to dig there if that was the case. Those dogs look under 10 lbs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back