Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an article, IIRC, the premise for this 'early release from probation' was so that Jacques could get a promotion at work so he could go out of the country on job related trips. I would like to know if he has gone out of the country on job related trips and also if Gagnon has any trips on his passport as well.
It is just nagging away at me that this is a child *advertiser censored* 'ring' has been trading both out of country as well as in country.
This post is just my opinion only, but I honestly believe it![/QUOTE

I believe he has been to Mexico on business once that I know of. I know someone that use to work at the same place MJ worked at. You may be right with your opinion, but I certainly hope not. The case is sick (lack of a more fitting word) enough as it is. IMO. :behindbar

I know this is completely not what we are talking about but I can't seem to get it off my mind. Did anyone else that watched the funeral notice that not much was said ABOUT Brooke? (personality, her as a person) C is the only one that seemed to talk about Brooke at all. I mean at most funerals I have been to, (especially younger ones) they always talk about the person and maybe share memories. JMO
I missed the first half hour and haven't watched the video yet.

Did any of her friends or family members (other than Savanna and Courtney) speak about her, or do a reading? I got the impression the pastor who conducted the service didn't know her, although I think he did his best. Maybe the others had too much stage fright to get up and address such a large crowd.

In an article, IIRC, the premise for this 'early release from probation' was so that Jacques could get a promotion at work so he could go out of the country on job related trips. I would like to know if he has gone out of the country on job related trips and also if Gagnon has any trips on his passport as well.
It is just nagging away at me that this is a child *advertiser censored* 'ring' has been trading both out of country as well as in country.
This post is just my opinion only, but I honestly believe it!

I believe he has been to Mexico on business once that I know of. I know someone that use to work at the same place MJ worked at. You may be right with your opinion, but I certainly hope not. The case is sick (lack of a more fitting word) enough as it is. IMO. :behindbar

I believe that they were part of a ring. It's not coincidence that we know of two other known pedos whose names are coming up with this case. Gagnon was collecting five years worth and has known KG for four according to KG. I'd bet my paycheck that the relative JG knows RG, as well.

I thought about that also, but wondered if the family might speak more about Brooke at the private burial ceremony?

I would hope so. Maybe they didn't talk so much about her since it was being taped. They wanted it to be private maybe. JMO

I missed the first half hour and haven't watched the video yet.

Did any of her friends or family members (other than Savanna and Courtney) speak about her, or do a reading? I got the impression the pastor who conducted the service didn't know her, although I think he did his best. Maybe the others had too much stage fright to get up and address such a large crowd.

Nobody else from the family spoke except the two mentioned above. I think they both did an excellent job and I know for one that I wouldn't (even at my age now) be able to speak like that in front of all those people! I don't think I could speak like that in front of a smaller group either. I know that when my good friend who recently committed suicide died, I couldn't speak because I would have broken down tremendously.

I believe that they were part of a ring. It's not coincidence that we know of two other known pedos whose names are coming up with this case. Gagnon was collecting five years worth and has known KG for four according to KG. I'd bet my paycheck that the relative JG knows RG, as well.

I also believe there is a ring as well. And I am hoping that AR was pimped out to more people than we know about. But for a some reason I think she might have been. Poor child.

This may have been discussed already - I hate bringing it up but I really wonder about having an open casket. If Brooke died on the 25th and not found until the 2nd wouldn't there have been bloating? Usually that occurs within 6 to 10 days after death. Being buried slows it down but she was found in a shallow grave.

It makes me wonder if she was actually killed on the 25th.

Nobody else from the family spoke except the two mentioned above. I think they both did an excellent job and I know for one that I wouldn't (even at my age now) be able to speak like that in front of all those people! I don't think I could speak like that in front of a smaller group either. I know that when my good friend who recently committed suicide died, I couldn't speak because I would have broken down tremendously.

Thank you for the info...and I am so sorry to hear about your friend...suicide is so hard for the survivors...

This post is just my opinion only, but I honestly believe it!

I also believe there is a ring as well. And I am hoping that AR was pimped out to more people than we know about. But for a some reason I think she might have been. Poor child.

In the affidavit with the emails she stated that she had an encounter (putting it very lightly) with the man having the chevy email address, but she couldn't identify him because she was drugged. MJ admitted the chevy email address belonged to him, so that part confuses me a little. I don't think it was RG because she would be able to identify him... Maybe? IDK. All IMO. :waitasec:

I've read every single post here since Brooke went missing. What I am going to write here has been building up over the past 2 weeks. I am getting more and more concerned, and the feeling within me is so overwhelming that I have to put it into words: "I wonder how many pedophiles and perverts this case has brought to WS". I am sick just thinking about it. We don't know who lurks, we don't know who is reading, we don't know........ Oh my God, what has humanity come to :(:(:(:(

I'm sick to my heart, my mind, and my soul...reading about this case.

In the affidavit with the emails she stated that she had an encounter (putting it very lightly) with the man having the chevy email address, but she couldn't identify him because she was drugged. MJ admitted the chevy email address belonged to him, so that part confuses me a little. I don't think it was RG because she would be able to identify him... Maybe? IDK. All IMO. :waitasec:

I'm thinking that was the encounter with RG and MJ in South Royalton in the summer of 2007, because AR said she was drugged when she had sex with 'C'.

Regardless if Denise "just realized" that MJ was abusing AR or about the child *advertiser censored* on the computer,..... she knew WHAT he was in jail for and she married him anyway!

Ok, I'm sure that she knew the charges. But I am equally sure that he told her he was innocent, all a mistake, it was consensual then she got mad and lied,etc. Don't you know that prisons are full of innocent people.:rolleyes:

This may have been discussed already - I hate bringing it up but I really wonder about having an open casket. If Brooke died on the 25th and not found until the 2nd wouldn't there have been bloating? Usually that occurs within 6 to 10 days after death. Being buried slows it down but she was found in a shallow grave.

It makes me wonder if she was actually killed on the 25th.

I've been wondering that myself. Is it common practice to not release the TOD or COD for a while?

I know this is completely not what we are talking about but I can't seem to get it off my mind. Did anyone else that watched the funeral notice that not much was said ABOUT Brooke? (personality, her as a person) C is the only one that seemed to talk about Brooke at all. I mean at most funerals I have been to, (especially younger ones) they always talk about the person and maybe share memories. JMO
Yes, I noticed that...and was saddened by it. At one point in watching the videos, I felt there was little recognition of the fact there was a little girl lying in a casket right there. Then, again, I didn't see the service from the start. Watching any part was difficult for me.

Edited to move post to correct thread (see dark_shadows' post #239 below).

Thank you DS!

I've been wondering that myself. Is it common practice to not release the TOD or COD for a while?

(about her casket being opened ) Someone on here last night (a local) said her friend went to the wake and that Brooke was very swollen and it didn't even look like her.

I've read every single post here since Brooke went missing. What I am going to write here has been building up over the past 2 weeks. I am getting more and more concerned, and the feeling within me is so overwhelming that I have to put it into words: "I wonder how many pedophiles and perverts this case has brought to WS". I am sick just thinking about it. We don't know who lurks, we don't know who is reading, we don't know........ Oh my God, what has humanity come to :(:(:(:(

I'm sick to my heart, my mind, and my soul...reading about this case.

OMG!!!!:eek: I never even thought of that!

I know this is OT and should be posted elsewhere, but I'm not sure where - please let me know and I'll move this post.

I was curious about the Hamlin case after reading DS' account and came across this webpage.
http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=124566&threadid=1754306

I was horrified to see this:
245h7kl.jpg

Dearest DianeB,:blowkiss:
Yes that is melissa's brother.
I posted that here on WS when he was arrested.
Here is the thread;

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2367087#post2367087

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

You just described my sister to a T. One exception is that she didn't meet the inmate from a pen pal site. She knew his cage mate and that's where it started. The letters you describe and everything. Thing is he was in for 3 years at that point and him and cage mate both told her it was for a DUI. Had it all planned out that he was gonna come live with her, wrote the letters to prison officials.Bought gifts for his daughter, etc. Damn right I told her she's an idiot because she is!!!

I have not gotten caught up yet. I had to get off the computer because of having had company.
I just wanted to say that your sister probably had gotten beautiful hand drawn greeting cards also, didn't she?
Some inmates find 'jailhouse religion' and butter would not melt in their mouth! Others become budding artists. But they are all con men. This is what they do. Not all, but most, find women who will fall for their lies.
I was in law enforcement for a time and had been in Corrections also. I finally just had more than I could stand of it. Then I tried the administrative part of it with supervising the admin office. I only lasted a year and a half at that. I would notorize their legal papers, etc. These inmates were always trying to appeal their sentences and all were 'innocent'! Of course.

I just hope that your sister is not completely taken in by this person. Thank you for your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub