Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope this is the end of the road for both of them.

Is it common to not release the TOD or COD for a while? Something in my gut is telling me she didn't pass away the day she came up missing. How horrible. IMO.

Is it common to not release the TOD or COD for a while? Something in my gut is telling me she didn't pass away the day she came up missing. How horrible. IMO.

I recall....in the Jessie Davis case (not sure if you are familiar with that one), we were all waiting the longest time for the COD to be announced.
During that case, we were told that it can quite often take a long time.

I will try and remember the explanation I was given as to why it could take so long!

I'm surprised that Denise showed, but thought it was good that lil C was able to grieve.

I have a question about something I read today or just noticed. I thought I read that Brooke had just finished her first year at the high school where her service was held. They start high school at 7th grade there?? Doesn't do diddly in regards to the case really....I was just curious.

I'd like to know why AR and lil C are still in what appears to be Denise's custody?? Is CPS there as screwed up as the sex offender program?

Where is MJ's hard drive?? Any ideas?

Boy, that's the million dollar question. Can you imagine what he had on his hard drive? Yikes.
I still think he took pics of Brooke as he was attacking her.

Good question..because why would he get rid of the hard drive if it had nothing on it to further place him in this crime. I think MJ's hard drive is buried or placed somewhere on all property his family owns. It looks like from the various pics that he and his family own alot of area up there.

I believe at the point he got rid of the hard drive would have been late the first night or early morning of the next day..about the time he was alerting RG to do the same. Yet, if this had all his *advertiser censored* on it..I don't think he would have put it somewhere it would have been destroyed..because he still thought they were ahead of the game and controlling the investigation..instead the investigation was controlling them.

I have a question about something I read today or just noticed. I thought I read that Brooke had just finished her first year at the high school where her service was held. They start high school at 7th grade there?? Doesn't do diddly in regards to the case really....I was just curious.

I'd like to know why AR and lil C are still in what appears to be Denise's custody?? Is CPS there as screwed up as the sex offender program?

Middle school and high school are in the same building complex but are separate. They are in middle school in 7th and 8th grade then on to 9th grade in the bigger building. They have their own staff/administrators but the two buildings and athletic field behind are generally just referred to as "the high school"

No personal experience of CPS but I'm wondering the same thing!

He dumped it out there somewhere the same night he buried Brooke. I'm very surprised that I never read about a toe to toe search of the area.

You may be right about that! He may have sent all his images to Gagnon (cause god forbid he not be able to access them later when the police buy his BB ran away theory) and then disposes/throws it in a body of water. Gagnon then downloads it, saves on a flash drive which he takes to ALA. When he talks to MJ and learns that AR is being pressed he thinks "Oh !" and calls Shemp (KG) to get that danged thing outta his house! :eek:

I'm surprised that Denise showed, but thought it was good that lil C was able to grieve.

Yes, SailorMoon, I agree that it was probably best for C to go to the funeral, for that reason, too.

I was shocked to realise that C (not sure where AR is) could still be living in the house as if everything was normal, too!

That was "Moonshadow" :)

OOPS..Thank you TG..I am slowly losing my mind.....

BTW..What do you think my spiffy alligator cart..I could take out a few criminals with that..as well as get them to confess.

I recall....in the Jessie Davis case (not sure if you are familiar with that one), we were all waiting the longest time for the COD to be announced.
During that case, we were told that it can quite often take a long time.

I will try and remember the explanation I was given as to why it could take so long!

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member