Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gagnon was arrested for Obstruction of Justice for destroying evidence relating to this case? What case? I don't know. MJ's, Brooke?

Gagnon was arrested for Obstruction of Justice for destroying evidence relating to this case? What case? I don't know. MJ's, Brooke?

I took it as to mean Brookes case.... but could be wrong

Gagnon was arrested yesterday evening at the Royalton Barracks.

20-25 state search warrants have been issued in this case.

Gagnon was arrested in Vermont, he was here!

It's over. Did anyone else hear him say reluctantly say that it all does ultmately lead to back to Brooke? Not exact words.

Boy, reporters are frustrated!

he is being charged (Gagnon) with sexual assault, obstruction of justice which is why he's in federal.

So far this all came from 1 victim.

It's over. Did anyone else hear him say reluctantly say that it all does ultmately lead to back to Brooke? Not exact words.

Boy, reporters are frustrated!

Yes but I gathered what he meant was that the arrests would not have come had they not been searching for Brooke to begin with.

Yes but I gathered what he meant was that the arrests would not have come had they not been searching for Brooke to begin with.

Goes to show you how dumb they are. Didn't they think when she disappeared that there would be a big investigation? Do they not watch the news?

...and the fact that AR was the "witness"...I assume they mean the "cousin" in the vehicle with the uncle.

Also...could the destroying of evidence mean that perhaps he deleted internet info?

I'm confused....what happened to the charges against Gagnon for molesting a minor in summer 07?

Now that there are two in custody, maybe one will soon offer up information about where Brooke is in exchange for lesser charges as it appears these two men are both neck deep in something very huge here.

Thanks to all posters...I just spent the last 2 hours catching up on EVERYTHING! You've all done an amazing job! I just wish there was more info about the search for Brooke.

I'm confused....what happened to the charges against Gagnon for molesting a minor in summer 07?
I believe that's what he's being held on now...except that it's being turned over to federal court...additional charges.

The feds and their charges always come first. We might see the state charges later.

And I can IMO say now that this whole family situation has gone beyond weird to very, very sick. (Truthfully, there are not enough VERYs to describe how sick this is!!The mothers involved should have their kids taken away until everything can be sorted out.

Also...could the destroying of evidence mean that perhaps he deleted internet info?

This is what i'm thinking. He probably had a laptop that would have given info and he destroyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member