Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused....what happened to the charges against Gagnon for molesting a minor in summer 07?

I may have missed something but I thought the charges now for sexual assault stem back to 07 with AR. That they have proof that it happened either computer or AR saying this. I think more and more charges are going to come out but they're using what evidence they have now just to get them behind bars.

Also, the warrants, I heard 20-25 state search warrants, does that mean just in Vermont or have they searched TX as well?

I may have missed something but I thought the charges now for sexual assault stem back to 07 with AR. That they have proof that it happened either computer or AR saying this. I think more and more charges are going to come out but they're using what evidence they have now just to get them behind bars.

Also, the warrants, I heard 20-25 state search warrants, does that mean just in Vermont or have they searched TX as well?

I don't know where all they're searching....I thought the FBI guy said something about Mass. and Conn., also.

What is Royalton Barracks?

all of those reports and not one of them asked if Gagnon was a RSO?

I don't know where all they're searching....I thought the FBI guy said something about Mass. and Conn., also.

I believe it is the state police barracks in Royalton, VT.

VT people...are there active searches going on right now for Brooke?

And I can IMO say now that this whole family situation has gone beyond weird to very, very sick. (Truthfully, there are not enough VERYs to describe how sick this is!!The mothers involved should have their kids taken away until everything can be sorted out.

The cow should be sitting in prison!

My local news is on now and this is what is said;

Federal Obstruction of justice charges for Ray.
That is because he destroyed evidence in the case.
The Grandmother will speak at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Dearest Amster,:blowkiss:
The Royalton Barracks is the Vermont State Police barracks that handles the county the crime took place in.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

VT people...are there active searches going on right now for Brooke?
My very dearest RR,:blowkiss:
I just arrived home from work a few minutes ago and made it home in time for news at 5 on WPTZ. Brooke's grandmother will be on at 6 for an interview.
Nothing was mentioned about any searches. But I will post any I hear about.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

This is getting scarier and sicker by the day. I hate to say it but I don't think Brooke is alive. :(

My local news is on now and this is what is said;

Federal Obstruction of justice charges for Ray.
That is because he destroyed evidence in the case.
The Grandmother will speek at 6 tonight.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Thank you Dark Shadows :blowkiss:

Thank you all for info on Royalton Barracks. Sounded like a military base to this Texan!

So...they must have had Gagnon in for questioning, and while there, they arrested him?

This is getting scarier and sicker by the day. I hate to say it but I don't think Brooke is alive. :(
My dearest Englishleigh,:blowkiss:
A pleasure to see you.
It is very scary. I pray that Brooke is still alive. We all are praying.
If Brooke is deceased, Gagnon could be prime for the death penalty under Federal Statutes. We do not have a death penalty, but like I said, the Feds brought charges in Gagnon's case.
Federal charges could be imminent in Jacques case also and if Brooke is deceased, Jacques could fry also. If Brooke was taken out of state to be murdered, or if she was murdered here and her body taken out of state, the Feds would seek the death penalty.

I am also wondering if Jacques had at one or more times transported Brooke out of state, IE; where Gagnon lived for the purpose of sex or the use of Gagnon's computor to capture Brooke on the webcam for the purpose of using it for the Breckinridge Group.
Either way, I am sure that soon, Jacques will be in the custody of the Feds.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My fantasy outcome....

A.R. told Brooke what was going on....and Brooke went to the police. They had her "disappear" and planted her clothes for creepy to find. The police used her "disappearance" for an excuse to question A.R. and get a search warrant...and arrest MJ and Ray and God knows who else.....

Do we know if Jim Bennett has other children, or is Brooke his only child?

My dearest Englishleigh,:blowkiss:
A pleasure to see you.
It is very scary. I pray that Brooke is still alive. We all are praying.
If Brooke is deceased, Gagnon could be prime for the death penalty under Federal Statutes. We do not have a death penalty, but like I said, the Feds brought charges in Gagnon's case.
Federal charges could be imminent in Jacques case also and if Brooke is deceased, Jacques could fry also. If Brooke was taken out of state to be murdered, or if she was murdered here and her body taken out of state, the Feds would seek the death penalty.

I am also wondering if Jacques had at one or more times transported Brooke out of state, IE; where Gagnon lived for the purpose of sex or the use of Gagnon's computor to capture Brooke on the webcam for the purpose of using it for the Breckinridge Group.
Either way, I am sure that soon, Jacques will be in the custody of the Feds.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I suspect the addition of Federal Charges is leverage being applied to Gagnon to cough up Brooke...I have been following the case locally and am in awe of all the passion and concern being expressed here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon