CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

No connection to the suspect. Could this be a case of a mentally ill person or drug addict doing something awful for no other reason than robbing them? Seems unbelievable
That's very hard to believe, isn't it? I'd believe the person fraudulently using the ATM card isn't the person in custody; however, it's hard to believe they're not connected.

That's very hard to believe, isn't it? I'd believe the person fraudulently using the ATM card isn't the person in custody; however, it's hard to believe they're not connected.
I read it as LE had the wrong person/picture of the one who actually used the card? As @PommyMommy questioned if it was a twin. Am I reading that wrong? Is the guy who's photo was shown the one who used the card?

I don't think the sherrif meant the person using the card is not connceted to the case. I think he meant that the photo they got from the bank is the wrong photo.

Yeah, no question. It's just a matter of finding the bodies.
Well, and the reality is if he's got them somewhere alive and captive, there's all the incentive in the world to tell where they are. If he's killed them, there's no incentive at all to reveal their whereabouts.

This is really so very sad. What a lovely looking family.

View attachment 370957

He has gloves on, looks like a gun in his left hand. What's in his right hand?
The more I look at it, the more unsure I get. At first I thought it was a key fob but then realized it’s too big. Then I thought it was a taser but I’m not so sure about that now. I have no idea what it is.

The location the truck was found might indicate where the family was taken. He didn't really try to hide it well, that's a pretty open area. Seems like he dumped the truck, set it on fire and had someone pick him up. What a vast area to search.
Hopefully the telematics in the truck weren't destroyed.

Horrible, horrible, situation. My heart goes out to this families loved ones :(

No connection to the suspect. Could this be a case of a mentally ill person or drug addict doing something awful for no other reason than robbing them? Seems unbelievable
He sounds to me like a seasoned criminal. I wish we knew the circumstances about the first kidnapping, or whatever crime he committed that was similar to this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back