Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

OMG , so is this legit , this the actual shallow grave ?

Screen shot from link above .
3a0a98f349271ff55d1ba4f5e2fed19f.jpg

There has been a bit of confusion on this thread about which Instagram links and accounts can be posted here.

The post above is fine because it is the Instagram account of a media reporter. He posted it as a member of the news media covering Adea's case.

The only personal Instagram accounts allowed to be linked here, other than news reporters' accounts, are Adea's personal Instagram and Chris Spotz's personal Instagram.

If anyone has questions about the social media that is allowed to be linked and discussed, please message a moderator and we will be happy to help.

:tyou:

OMG , so is this legit , this the actual shallow grave ?

Screen shot from link above .
3a0a98f349271ff55d1ba4f5e2fed19f.jpg

I believe he had help. I’m not accusing his Father but he doesn’t live far from there so perhaps that’s how CS knew of the area. His Dad has horses there are photos of his Dad on his FB with beautiful horses.

I still can’t edit WS on Tapatalk app. What the heck is going on? Others are having this problem too. I’ve used Tapatalk years and never had this problem.

Article translated by Google.
Sorry for not being able to correct it.
I feel absolutely drained.

Today, the last actor, Adea Shabani, was bestowed farewell

Skopje, April 9 - Actress Adea Shabani from Skopje today played the final episode of her serial called "Life". This division was mostly suffered by her mother, who tried to stay stern. The Albanian actress was buried according to religious rituals in the Butel pots of Skopje. To accompany him to the last station there were many family members and friends from different countries. This shows that the 25-year-old actress has been friendly and loving. This was also confirmed by her friends who took the floor at the commemorative meeting.

"In some of our Skype conversations, she has been accompanied by toys from Disney and with an innocent smile, she did not accept criticism that has now grown. With the same smile she had when she ate her favorite food, she had the smile to follow her dreams and see how the dreams of others are being realized, "said Zoe Suroi.

The other girl who came from the United States, Elizabeth recalled the happy moments with Adean.

"How laughing we were and how happy we were. All those perfect times with you. Thanks for these memories my dear. Thank you for wanting me unconditionally. Good, bad, poor and wealthy. In ridiculous and bitter moments. Thank you for wanting me without bias. I believe you know that I love you too, "said Elizabeth Che.

Other friends also expressed their condolences, who from the impossibility of coming to the memorial meeting had prepared a video-material.

"Much more than anything I miss when we were driving and listening to music. We played and we played all the time. After that we went to eat something, fast food or coffee. I miss you. Know that no one can change this and no one can replace you, "Adea.

Adea for the last time, was seen alive on February 23 this year, near her home in Hollywood. After her disappearance, her parents engaged private detective in search of her daughter. They also provided $ 25,000 for the smallest information they had to do with the deceased, but this was unsuccessful.

From what has been said so far in the US media, the death of 25-year-old is related to the name of her 33-year-old boyfriend Kris Spoc. This person did not get into the police, committed suicide.

Adea will be remembered as a smart and ambitious girl, in love with beautiful things in life. She failed to realize her dream grandfather, to one day close to the big icons of the Hollywood scene, where she spent the last part of her life.

I keep checking back in to see if there are any updates. I guess there may not be anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep checking back in to see if there are any updates. I guess there may not be anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I thought there may be someone else of interest, but apparently not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking about the lovely Adea today and found this update on the official cause of death:

Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide

"Shabani, the 25-year-old whose remains were found March 26 in the Spenceville Wildlife Area, died from massive blunt force injuries to the head, Chief Deputy Coroner Mike Sullivan said.

Authorities determined in March that Shabani's death was a homicide. Sullivan said a doctor performed additional exams before Nevada County this month received a formal report, a necessity before local officials could determine the cause of death."

Heartbreaking. I don't know that the case will be pursued further but I pray she is at peace.

I was thinking about the lovely Adea today and found this update on the official cause of death:

"Shabani, the 25-year-old whose remains were found March 26 in the Spenceville Wildlife Area, died from massive blunt force injuries to the head, Chief Deputy Coroner Mike Sullivan said.

Authorities determined in March that Shabani's death was a homicide. Sullivan said a doctor performed additional exams before Nevada County this month received a formal report, a necessity before local officials could determine the cause of death."

Heartbreaking. I don't know that the case will be pursued further but I pray she is at peace.

Thank you for the update. I hope Adea's family is coping as well as can be expected. If anyone helped Spotz, I truly hope LE prosecutes them.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I pray she passed very quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with Adea's family and friends.

RIP, Adea.

There’s a new investigative true crime podcast that’s about Adea’s case. It’s called: “To Live and Die in LA”. It’s just started, so I don’t have a lot of details. Payne Lindsay (Up & Vanished Podcast) is an executive producer. I’m on episode 2 and it’s pretty interesting. Here’s the link if you guys want to listen.

Here’s the link for iTunes:
To Live and Die in LA by Tenderfoot TV & Cadence 13 on Apple Podcasts

Here’s the link for Soundcloud:
Episode 27 - To Live And Die in LA

There’s a new investigative true crime podcast that’s about Adea’s case. It’s called: “To Live and Die in LA”. It’s just started, so I don’t have a lot of details. Payne Lindsay (Up & Vanished Podcast) is an executive producer. I’m on episode 2 and it’s pretty interesting. Here’s the link if you guys want to listen.

Here’s the link for iTunes:
To Live and Die in LA by Tenderfoot TV & Cadence 13 on Apple Podcasts

Here’s the link for Soundcloud:
Episode 27 - To Live And Die in LA

news articles:

Listen to Neil Strauss' 'To Live and Die in L.A.' Podcast - Chapter One

‘The Dirt’ Author Neil Strauss Teams With ‘Atlanta Monster’ Producer To Launch Podcast About Missing Hollywood Actress

I've listened to all of the episodes posted thus far and I found 2 things very interesting.

1st. The boyfriend's father seems to have no qualms admitting that he thinks his son is capable of murder. He—just like the members of this forum—even pointed out how eerie and offputting the"monologue" Chris uploaded to youtube 6 weeks before Adea went missing was.
2nd. The fact that everyone in Adea's life seems to have knowledge of her father being high up in the Macedonian mafia.

The podcast was also the first I've heard of her Hookah guys job being something she volunteered to do for fun because the owner of the business (Angel) is her friend. It was always mentioned in a way that implied that it was how she made money to support her lifestyle, when in fact her parents funded everything.

I've been a member for a long time now, and because this is one of the threads I've followed from the very beginning, I couldn't resist coming out of my lurkdom... :rolleyes:

Chris’s father totally floors me! Man, he is all up on his son’s case...it makes you wonder just what all Dad has seen out of Chris over the years. For Dad to be this engaged in investigating his own son, I think he’s seen some suspicious actions from Chris throughout his life. This is JMO, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back