Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to sleuth here when LE puts gag orders on people willing to talk about her, won’t even say if her phone was recovered or if her ID and wallet was left behind. I’m sure her good friends would know if a piece of luggage was missing from her apt. I read a post on FB yesterday from someone who lives on her street and that there is security cameras everywhere on the outside of those buildings. This is not adding up.

Nothing to sleuth here when LE puts gag orders on people willing to talk about her, won’t even say if her phone was recovered or if her ID and wallet was left behind. I’m sure her good friends would know if a piece of luggage was missing from her apt. I read a post on FB yesterday from someone who lives on her street and that there is security cameras everywhere on the outside of those buildings. This is not adding up.

Also following this case...very worried about this young woman. If there are security cameras everywhere, surely Adea would have been seen leaving the building? I assume there's no doorman? Is it possible she left to visit someone IN the building...especially since she left her door unlocked. Is there a common laundry room? Where is the fire escape door? Does she socialize with other tenants in the building? I agree things are not adding up.....

Also following this case...very worried about this young woman. If there are security cameras everywhere, surely Adea would have been seen leaving the building? I assume there's no doorman? Is it possible she left to visit someone IN the building...especially since she left her door unlocked. Is there a common laundry room? Where is the fire escape door? Does she socialize with other tenants in the building? I agree things are not adding up.....

I posted something similar earlier and a link to photos and horrible reviews for that complex.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/vMBgt7ebbL

https://www.google.com/search?q=174...lcox%20Ave%2C%20Los%20Angeles%2C%20CA%2090028

Makes no sense that Adea would purposely leave her door unlocked and leave the building with these kinds of scary circumstances happening in that awful place.

Omg no wonder friends said she would not leave her door unlocked. Being that I’m sure she leaves all dolled up going to shoots makes her a target. This is worrysome. She could be held captive or dead somewhere in or outside that property. Why haven’t we seen anything about search and cadaver dogs being used around there? Strange.

These trash bins in front of Duet apt give me goosebumps

e2c21841828bf3e83e1f74bde7aaa78b.jpg

Investigators need to go through that entire building. I don't want to voice what I am thinking....
Does this building have underground parking? Trash chutes? Incinerator?

Please let there be an explanation that leads to Adea's safety....

Investigators need to go through that entire building. I don't want to voice what I am thinking....
Does this building have underground parking? Trash chutes? Incinerator?

Please let there be an explanation that leads to Adea's safety....
I'm thinking it too...

I would never want to go missing in LA. The LASD caseload is huge. They never did locate Bryce Laspisa and many others. They are the worst to deal with IMHO

I have been quietly following this case. My gut is some jilted lover or someone who had an obsession with her she knew. LE know more but keeping cards close to keep her alive. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been quietly following this case. My gut is some jilted lover or someone who had an obsession with her she knew. LE know more but keeping cards close to keep her alive. JMO

Not picking at what you are saying...I actually want to know/am curious, because I do not get/see the logic; hence my asking you, so I’m hoping you’ll be willing to expand on what you stated a little more...

When you said “keeping cards close to keep her alive”,

• What do you mean?

• What good would it serve LE to keep ‘the image/general perception’ that Adea is alive...alive, if she herself were not?...

• or am I misunderstanding what you posted?...

Thanks!..& I do hope you will clarify that a bit more...*smiles*

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

So, was she last seen at her complex or at Rise and Grind? It's infuriating that we can't get a straight answer about the location, and WHO knew about her canceling the Uber.

Why the gag order? Can anyone who knows more about that kind of thing chime in?

*Also no info on cel pings, texts, what she was wearing, etc.

* What was left in her apartment? ID? Wallet? Keys? Passport missing, or still there?

*No searches, no cadaver or SAR dogs, no door to door, no surveillance tapes, no witnesses..

Is it because of this individual case, or is this just the way LAPD/LASD works? WhiteOrchids has some great points about that. Very sad.

So, was she last seen at her complex or at Rise and Grind? It's infuriating that we can't get a straight answer about the location, and WHO knew about her canceling the Uber.

*No searches, no cadaver or SAR dogs, no door to door, no surveillance tapes, no witnesses..

Is it because of this individual case, or is this just the way LAPD/LASD works? WhiteOrchids has some great points about that. Very sad.
Something is definitely amiss.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A friend of my daughter is (rather was) an actress. European. Very bright young woman with a university degree from a top school. She had a role in an Emmy winning show....and others.
Lived in Beverly Hills. Not as striking as Adea, and didn't market herself with a million photos on IG etc.

The environment was so bad and scary, she had 3 stalkers at one point. Couldn't stand it and left the business after 4 years. Enough. In grad school now.

Very frightened for Adea.

Not picking at what you are saying...I actually want to know/am curious, because I do not get/see the logic; hence my asking you, so I’m hoping you’ll be willing to expand on what you stated a little more...

• What do you mean?

• What good would it serve LE to keep ‘the image/general perception’ that Adea is alive...alive, if she herself were not?...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

Is it possible that LE has a suspect or lead, and they don't want to spook him ? Maybe she is being held against her will? Friends may have tipped LE to possibilities of certain individuals?

Is it possible that LE has a suspect or lead, and they don't want to spook him ? Maybe she is being held against her will? Friends may have tipped LE to possibilities of certain individuals?
I think that is what is happening

• What do you mean?

I wasn’t stating that they are withholding info to make it seem to the public she is alive. Many times LE will withhold details that seem trivial to us to uphold the integrity of the case. I believe that if they are not releasing certain information than there is a very good reason . If they have leads and working on those leads and are close to finding her they wouldn’t want that information publicized . It could frighten the unsub and provoke him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

* What was left in her apartment? ID? Wallet? Keys? Passport missing, or still there?

Thanks. Also last seen in SCV. No concrete answer. It looks like LAPD has jurisdiction. Not good reviews.

https://www.google.com/search?q=doe...Police%20Department%20-%20Hollywood%20Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member