GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the mother contact the authorities on Thursday night or Friday morning and request a welfare check if her son had missed the Thursday night Skype session? If I was in a heated custody battle and my ex missed the skype call I would have been on the phone to authorities. It doesn't make sense to me...unless she knew they were going to miss the skype due to the Disneyland trip but it just hasn't been reported that way.

I don't think you can call authorities over a missed Skype call because that is just an 'agreed upon' custody detail. It is not a crime to break that promise to Skype with Mom. NOT RETURNING the boy on time ---that is illegal and that is when she reported it, I believe.

So instead of having the planned Skype session on Thursday (4/20) night, the dad took little Aramazd to Disneyland? Were they actually spotted there, or is this just something the dad told authorities?

The circumstances of finding the dad unresponsive Saturday morning (4/22)... was he chemically altered or did he have a self-inflicted issue?
I believe they are seen on surveillance at Disneyland.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So instead of having the planned Skype session on Thursday (4/20) night, the dad took little Aramazd to Disneyland? Were they actually spotted there, or is this just something the dad told authorities?

The circumstances of finding the dad unresponsive Saturday morning (4/22)... was he chemically altered or did he have a self-inflicted issue?

One of the things I find most baffling (and red flag worthy) is that the father was found in a public park, on a Saturday morning, passed out on the ground beside his car. Not IN his car, beside it. Unless he was drunk or on drugs (which LE could easily verify) then this just seems hella staged to me.

That said, we clearly don't have any details on this particular part of the story, so I'm content to just sit here on the fence waiting for more info.

I know good question. Was he taken to a hospital? Infirmary in the jail? Certainly blood has been drawn, urine tested by now for drugs or some possible medical condition that led to his unconscious, Results would be fairly quick in a matter of days or quicker due to the seriousness of this case. Ive been drug tested for jobs it doesn't take long. Im curious if there were any signs of trauma to his body not mentioned by LE.

I know good question. Was he taken to a hospital? Infirmary in the jail? Certainly blood has been drawn, urine tested by now for drugs or some possible medical condition that led to his unconscious, Results would be fairly quick in a matter of days or quicker due to the seriousnessof this case. Ive been drug tested for jobs it doesn't take long. Im curious if there were any signs of trauma to his body not mentioned by LE.
He was taken to the hospital. If you look at earlier posts in the thread, it's mentioned in the articles. He also appears to be in a hospital gown in his mugshot.

He was taken to the hospital. If you look at earlier posts in the thread, it's mentioned in the articles. He also appears to be in a hospital gown in his mugshot.

Thank you
(bc my device can't open the links.)

I know good question. Was he taken to a hospital? Infirmary in the jail? Certainly blood has been drawn, urine tested by now for drugs or some possible medical condition that led to his unconscious, Results would be fairly quick in a matter of days or quicker due to the seriousness of this case. Ive been drug tested for jobs it doesn't take long. Im curious if there were any signs of trauma to his body not mentioned by LE.

According to this, no sign of a struggle.
http://abc7.com/news/5-year-old-boy-reported-missing-in-south-pasadena/1904770/

(BBM) Police say the mother has been completely cooperative and very helpful. We also don't know the ethnicity of the mother. I think that point is extremely moot and rather presumptive.

I was insinuating nothing about the mother. I know she's not Armenian. I was merely mentioning that, if the mother feared the father was involved with the group, as he IS Armenian, that could be a reason to remain more anonymous. I don't think it's because of that, I think it's because she's affiliated with an elementary school. But I felt it worth mentioning, for those unaware of the group, seeing as they are known for kidnapping, amongst other criminal activities.
The very few times I've posted on this site, I've had bad experiences from negative people, despite the insight I try to provide. I believe this will be my last post on Websleuths.

I believe they are seen on surveillance at Disneyland.
I thought so, but then question why the date of him missing is not 4/20 then? Where are the images?

I have a morbid thought and can't shake it. Did the dad take his son on "one last trip" then try to off himself? I hope not, I so so hope not.

From all I've read, they were waiting for dad's blood work to come back with the tox results, to determine what caused him to be passed out. You;d think they'd have those results by now - and maybe they do and just haven't shared it with the media.

It's possible someone drugged dad and took the boy, and that could be part of the reason he couldn't keep his story straight (affect of the drugging). It sounds outrageous, but it's possible.

I was insinuating nothing about the mother. I know she's not Armenian. I was merely mentioning that, if the mother feared the father was involved with the group, as he IS Armenian, that could be a reason to remain more anonymous. I don't think it's because of that, I think it's because she's affiliated with an elementary school. But I felt it worth mentioning, for those unaware of the group, seeing as they are known for kidnapping, amongst other criminal activities.
The very few times I've posted on this site, I've had bad experiences from negative people, despite the insight I try to provide. I believe this will be my last post on Websleuths.

I don't believe anyone was trying to be negative towards you or your insight. I believe someone was just stating their opinion on what you had said.

@ 1: 14 mark in this video, we see the car as it was found at the park. Pretty tidy park job, no?

[video=youtube;SUjQYf7utIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUjQYf7utIE[/video]

From all I've read, they were waiting for dad's blood work to come back with the tox results, to determine what caused him to be passed out. You;d think they'd have those results by now - and maybe they do and just haven't shared it with the media.

It's possible someone drugged dad and took the boy, and that could be part of the reason he couldn't keep his story straight (affect of the drugging). It sounds outrageous, but it's possible.

Do you think they would have raised the bond to 10 Mil for protection? I just don't know why they would have raised the bond unless they found something that we don't know about.

Was there no scent hit for dogs? Was the child even in the area?

And is it weird that the dad was "out cold" OUTSIDE of the car? That almost seems staged or that he wanted to be found.

Is anyone else having trouble here using the space bar? I am. I click the space bar and it jumps.

that's what I was wondering about.. how was the coparenting. apparently not good.

It also said on the local news that 'the parents were in a highly contested custody battle'.......another very scary red flag. Sad to say, this will end very badly....:sigh:

Was there no scent hit for dogs? Was the child even in the area?

And is it weird that the dad was "out cold" OUTSIDE of the car? That almost seems staged or that he wanted to be found.

Is anyone else having trouble here using the space bar? I am. I click the space bar and it jumps.

BBM

Not at the park. They even brought in a second dog. Nada.

Stay, keep posting, your insights are valuable. These forums cover sensitive, emotional topics and sometimes tones can come across negative or unappreciative and sometimes posts come off as moot and presumptive but ultimately much of the disagreement and tension on WS is due to misunderstanding or difference of opinion. Just remember we are all here to help those who are voiceless.

I think he was under the influence of something, and was going to leave his car there. He tried to get out and lost consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member