Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was someone just arrested? I saw it on another website. I live out here on the east coast. I could be completely wrong. I'm just asking because I have no access to west coast tv news other than via apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that indeed is the killer, Blaze really stood no chance at overpowering him. The guy looks really tall 6'2ish.

Just saw there has been an arrest. I bet we know who. This really is like CSI. Granted, he wasn’t arrested on an hour but in the big scheme of things, it’s just been a few days since Blaze was found. Thank you LE for all your hard work.

Was someone just arrested? I saw it on another website. I live out here on the east coast. I could be completely wrong. I'm just asking because I have no access to west coast tv news other than via apps.

Yes but not named yet.

This is moving quicker here now, but please please everyone remember nothing about the person in the video especially his name or initials can be used as this has not been released

Very tall guy. I hope he confesses, and at least tells the family why...

This is moving quicker here now, but please please everyone remember nothing about the person in the video especially his name or initials can be used as this has not been released

SORRY @SHYNESS! Tapatalk hates me right now and picked up the wrong post..(I clicked the right one dunno what happened!!), but it's also posting my posts on the wrong pages too..[emoji849]🤷🏻

Was MEANT FOR @KATHRYN:GREGG

Yes..see the various links from pages 29 and up, there will be a LE Press Conference soon (& of course after that it will likely filter over to the East Coast Media)

They just interrupted our local philly news to tell us of the arrest. Said there will be a news conference scheduled for 7 pm philly time.

If I hear a self defense claim I’m going to go ballistic.

Not hanging his head in shame.

I wonder his age. I could be wrong, but he doesn't look scared to me. You would think a person of this youth would be scared like crazy!

Well the reporter calls out a first name in the video. But it is only matter of time.

<modsnip>

My only question is, is this normally what happens when they arrest someone? Is that an under cover vehicle? Do they normally park in a parking lot and walk them across? I figured there was a back door entrance or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels