CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabin is on fire.

Tons of cars going DOWN the mountain away from cabin. Tear gas may not have been tear gas. Unsure now as to what is going on. May be coming from inside the cabin.

LE are not doing anything re the fire...just pointing their weapons at the cabin.

In re tear gas...what is being reported is confusing. Originally the reporter thought it was a tear gas discharge when he saw the smoke in the cabin, but now is saying something else...may be set fire from inside. Had heard popping, thought it was tear gas, doesn't now believe it is. Per Carter Evans from KCal9.

Best-
Herding Cats

House he is believed to be in may be on fire. Unknown source of fire.

2 other officers hit who are on their way to the hospital.

Deputies are discussing the possibility that he got away by stealing another vehicle... possibly even a Sheriff's patrol car.
WTF?!

http://ktla.com/live/#axzz2KiuqmhUW

They HAVE to confirm whether or not he is in that cabin!

Deputies are also racing DOWN the mountain, away from the cabin scene. (Going to the hospital or somewhere else?)

They just reported they shot tear gas into the cabin...

OMG could you imagine if he DID get away with a police car!!!

@newsbreaker: UPDATE: KCBS reporting four or five more tear gas shots fired at cabin where Dorner is holed up, 'significant' smoke rising.

Holy sheesh a neighbor (next to the cabin where Dorner was holed up) said it was only 300 yards from the burned out truck! How is it possible they wouldn't check the cabins CLOSEST to the truck!

the news is saying that LE knocked on doors and passed up if no one answered only searched cabins when door answered

BREAKING: @CBSLA chopper driver just said he can see the cabin and it is ON FIRE. Police still standing guard

I brought over the tags from the last thread but could only have 20. If anyone sees additions to make, please make.

they sent in burners athat is why there is a fire.. requesting that they send an engine to the residence

Holy sheesh a neighbor (next to the cabin where Dorner was holed up) said it was only 300 yards from the burned out truck! How is it possible they wouldn't check the cabins CLOSEST to the truck!

You really don't want me to answer that, do you?:truce:

BREAKING: Flames growing quickly. The entire building is engulfed in flames. Police standing still, in place, guns drawn via @CBSLA chopper.

CNN reporting swat team has enter cabin

gunfire going on.

It wouldn't surprise me if he killed himself.

PResser at Loma Linda:

Recapping events. D ran into forest. One deputy injured, and another has passed away. Both are San Bernardino SO. Will not comment on anything else.

Wounded deputy is in surgery now, expected to live.

~~~~~~~~~

Best-
Herding Cats

I'm crying here. God bless all our LE, wherever they may serve. For serve they do; and sometimes, they pay with their lives. Fly free, Deputy. I'm sure God is welcoming you home with a robust "Well done, my son!"

Dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member