Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

I agree, I know LE dedicated weeks of filtering through a filthy landfill hoping to locate this little victim and finally called off the search.Wherever Duke is I hope he rests in peace and I pray that those responsible are held harshly accountable. I don't know why some cases garner more attention or support than others but I have not forgotten this little boy. I too come to this thread almost daily, I hope the two sisters are held accountable and that they willingly end up providing information regarding Duke and his demise, sadly I do not see that happening. Prayers for Duke.
<3

The family of this poor child should be on their knees thanking all those who spent 8 weeks sifting through filthy, disgusting, bug infested, smelly trash in protective gear in the heat! LE put more effort into finding Duke than his evil mother did in caring for him. I hope they have other evidence sufficient to put her and her evil sister, and anyone else who may have conspired, away for the rest of their lives.

• 07/09/2019 Pre-Preliminary Hearing

View Document **Portal Minute Order

Judicial Officer
    Rogan, Lisa M

Hearing Time
    8:30 AM

Result
    Held

• 07/09/2019 Time waiver previously given to:

• 07/09/2019 Media Request Filed

Comment
    DAILY PRESS

• 07/10/2019 Preliminary Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Rogan, Lisa M

Hearing Time
    8:30 AM
Hearing tomorrow at 8:30 am!!

There is a new Minute Order. Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino

The case was assigned to Cara D. Hutson, Judicial Officer for all purposes. There is an Arraignment in front of Judge Hutson on 7/17/19 at 8:30 am.

Superior Court of California - County of San Bernardino
Thank you! :)

I wonder if they changed the time? The Minute Order says 8:30 but motions and testimony weren't recorded until 2:18 p.m. It doesn't matter really, I have just been wondering all day why we hadn't heard anything...

Glad to see that they will be held to answer. #JusticeforDuke

Thank you! :)

I wonder if they changed the time? The Minute Order says 8:30 but motions and testimony weren't recorded until 2:18 p.m. It doesn't matter really, I have just been wondering all day why we hadn't heard anything...

Glad to see that they will be held to answer. #JusticeforDuke
Yes they must have held the preliminary in the afternoon. It doesn’t say much but at least we know they were bound over for arraignment!

What kind of demented monster do you have to be to come up with this?
To carry it out?
To think it's the appropriate remedy?
To take your daughter's along with you?
To DIG UP your own son (a week later ON EASTER) from your backyard and put him in a damn dumpster?

I can't. I just can not even. I'm so sorry Duke.

Testimony: Duke Flores was killed after trying to smother infant

As Duke was “positioned” between the sisters, Jennifer placed a plastic bag over the boy’s head. She then grabbed a “TV power cord” and wrapped it around Duke’s neck.

Jackee, at a point that was disputed during the hearing, tied Duke’s hands with a second cord, Sousa said.

Jennifer then strangled him, Jackee told Sousa during an interview on April 27.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sousa continued to testify that, on Easter Sunday, the sisters unburied Duke because their pit bulls were digging at the makeshift grave, exposing the trash bag.

To carry it out?
To DIG UP your own son (a week later ON EASTER) from your backyard and put him in a damn dumpster?

As Duke was “positioned” between the sisters, Jennifer placed a plastic bag over the boy’s head. She then grabbed a “TV power cord” and wrapped it around Duke’s neck.

Jackee, at a point that was disputed during the hearing, tied Duke’s hands with a second cord, Sousa said.

Sousa continued to testify that, on Easter Sunday, the sisters unburied Duke because their pit bulls were digging at the makeshift grave, exposing the trash bag.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? How can anyone do this to a child much less their own child? Rest In Peace Duke. Justice is coming. #JusticeforDuke

So the 9 month old was in the garage? Why not in the house? And Duke just calmly let them put a plastic bag over his head and not struggle with a cord around his neck?
And he was positioned between his sisters?
What the h*ll really happened?
With the father in the house and he didn’t know they buried him in the freaking backyard?
How could anyone do that to a child!?!

To carry it out?

Dear God in Heaven! His mother ONLY tied his hands together while her sister strangled him?!!! :mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

I have no freaking words!

censored-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://www.vvng.com/6-year-old-duk...buried-dug-up-then-dumped-by-mother-and-aunt/
Jackee told Sousa that she and her twin sister were hanging clothes in the backyard on April 14th. They heard a scream in the garage and found Duke smothering Jennifer’s 9-month old daughter with a pillow.

It was at that time that Jackee recalled her sister saying, “I’ve got to kill him.”

[...]

Duke’s lifeless body was placed inside a blanket then a bag before being buried in the backyard of the home.

7 days later, on Easter Sunday, the mother and aunt proceeded to find a new place to hide Duke since the family pit bulls were bothering the makeshift gravesite.

Jackee and Jennifer walked the streets late Easter Sunday after unburying Duke, looking for an unlocked trash bin to get rid of the body, which was being pulled around the neighborhood in a wagon.

Jennifer’s two young children were also with the women as they placed him in a dumpster three blocks south of their home.

Video surveillance gathered from a house in area showed two adults emerging from a house with a stroller and a wagon.

Detectives said that someone used Duke’s iPad to search for trash pickup times for the area. In fact, there were close to 100 searches.

[...]

Both sisters are due back in court on July 17.

To carry it out?

oh my god wth!!!! :*(

So the 9 month old was in the garage? Why not in the house? And Duke just calmly let them put a plastic bag over his head and not struggle with a cord around his neck?
And he was positioned between his sisters?
What the h*ll really happened?
With the father in the house and he didn’t know they buried him in the freaking backyard?
How could anyone do that to a child!?!

he must have been so scared, oh my god....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back