CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;617110401826684928]https://twitter.com/danielleradin/status/617110401826684928[/video]

Breaks my heart. We now have a hint that drugs may be involved. From his FB it looks like MG has a short fuse. That's a bad combination and opens up many possibilities. I can't even think about some of them. :(

Thank you so much for the map!

You're welcome!

I did the Google drive/walk around thing along that whole route, from Cloverdale to Highway 273 because I was curious what's out there. Looks like a lot of nature areas. The big 'feature' things I noticed were a Gorge Overlook for the creek (that's what the sign said but "gorge" might be a bit of an overstatement - it wasn't that far down to the creek), a fairly large looking gold dredging operation including an actual marked Gold Dredge site, and a Recreation Area for the creek closer to the Highway 273 end of the road. Also some bike and horseback riding trails. It didn't look like there's much in the way of residential or even businesses along the road until you get to either end of it. As an aside it looks like a really beautiful area. I can see going there for the scenery, recreation, etc. especially if there's water in the creeks. It was heartbreaking doing the "drive" and wondering if she's out there.

The lakes and river are much lower than they used to be. Some of the creeks and canals are drying up, but I doubt Clear Creek is.

I see people still going down to swim. I haven't been in tha area though and where they're searching is a part I'm not very familiar with.

Happy Valley is pretty rural. Lots of woods and fields and property. Houses are spaced out.

Thanks bbyjp. I was "driving" it via Google when you posted. It did look like Clear Creek itself is pretty large, so I imagine that and the rec area are still being used. Thanks for the description of the area.

"According to deputies, they are now asking for the public's help by releasing a photo of Graham’s pickup truck in an attempt to find anyone who may have seen the vehicle parked or being driven in the Clear Creek Road area on Wednesday evening."

http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriffs-office-asking-for-publics-help-with-missing-baby-case/33989000

From your link:

According to deputies, Graham’s statements to Sheriff’s investigators in regard to his 6-month-old daughter Ember Skye Graham’s disappearance have been inconsistent.

They explained that this information has led them to shift their search efforts Friday, from the area around Graham’s residence on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley, to the Clear Creek Road area, from Cloverdale Road east to Highway 273.

Graham was brought into the Shasta County Jail by Sheriff’s investigators on Thursday evening at approximately 8:30 p.m. for a no-bail felony probation violation after he failed to disclose medication he took as part of his probation terms.

Deputies said his probation stems from a DUI and forgery conviction. Graham has not been charged with any crimes related to the disappearance of his daughter Ember.

The DWI in the earlier post doesn't concern me as much as the burglary, theft, and forgery.

He's a common criminal, really, who knows what he's capable of.

So. From what was posted on facebook news websites (so, rumor only) it sounds like he only had to take care of his baby alone for one night - maybe possibly two.

This isn't a long term thing, he was watching the baby (rumor) while his wife packed up her stuff from her parent's home to come live with him again.

Why couldn't he manage to take care of this baby for one, maybe 2 nights?

And why the heck does it say his truck has no license plates?

Thanks yall for all your posts! I have been seeing baby Ember on the local news sites (I'm in Butte Co) but hadn't checked in here yet. I am most concerned about the heat here. Poor Ember could have overheated if he wasn't running the ac in the trailer(?). Certainly in the mugshot he looks worse for wear compared to his FB. Which i guess is understandable in this situation or perhaps recent drug use?

Poor baby Ember :(

I don't always love Sheriff Bosenko but I have no doubt that Shasta LE will not stop until they find her. It is so hot out[emoji37]prayers for them to find her soon for everyone's sake

Thanks yall for all your posts! I have been seeing baby Ember on the local news sites (I'm in Butte Co) but hadn't checked in here yet. I am most concerned about the heat here. Poor Ember could have overheated if he wasn't running the ac in the trailer(?). Certainly in the mugshot he looks worse for wear compared to his FB. Which i guess is understandable in this situation or perhaps recent drug use?

Poor baby Ember :(

I don't always love Sheriff Bosenko but I have no doubt that Shasta LE will not stop until they find her. It is so hot out[emoji37]prayers for them to find her soon for everyone's sake

It seems unlikely that she died accidentally, IMHO. She had a documented history of seizures - it seems pretty clear that if she were discovered dead, he would have called 911. I've never seen a case - ever - where it's been shown that a child who died accidentally (purely accidentally, not like, worked to death or poisoned with heavily salted food, etc. - a child who literally accidentally died) resulted in a parent pretending the child was missing.

It seems unlikely that she died accidentally, IMHO. She had a documented history of seizures - it seems pretty clear that if she were discovered dead, he would have called 911. I've never seen a case - ever - where it's been shown that a child who died accidentally (purely accidentally, not like, worked to death or poisoned with heavily salted food, etc. - a child who literally accidentally died) resulted in a parent pretending the child was missing.

Yes and I agree. I just could see her being overheated, possibly seizing or other discomfort and him not being able to "handle" it and hurting her out of frustration..

I was just talking to my mother about this. She brought it up and asked about Ember's mom. Telling her what the articals say about the baby's mom got me thinking...

When was the last time anyone saw Ember? Was it unusual for the baby to stay with her daddy? Could something have happened that made them decide that Ember needed to "stay with Matt," instead of going home?

I was just thinking, as a mom of two baby girls, if one of my babies had seizures often and needed medication, I'd probably want them with me. Especially, under a year-old. And if she's living with her parents and her sister, why couldn't they help watch the baby, while she packed up?

"The vehicle is described as a 1990 dark blue, full-size extra cab, Chevrolet fleet side pickup with flat black paint on the side panels, black rims, no license plates and a cow bell hanging underneath the front bumper."

In the link someone posted above. From our news station.

A father should be able to care for his child, even a sick one, for two days...or she should not ever have been left with him.

I wonder if he forgot to give her medication or possibly gave her too much. He may have found her too late and panicked. I hope.

I was just talking to my mother about this. She brought it up and asked about Ember's mom. Telling her what the articals say about the baby's mom got me thinking...

When was the last time anyone saw Ember? Was it unusual for the baby to stay with her daddy? Could something have happened that made them decide that Ember needed to "stay with Matt," instead of going home?

I was just thinking, as a mom of two baby girls, if one of my babies had seizures often and needed medication, I'd probably want them with me. Especially, under a year-old. And if she's living with her parents and her sister, why couldn't they help watch the baby, while she packed up?

-Rumor only - her sister said on a news website facebook page, that the mom and Ember lived with the Mom's family except just right now the mom was packing to move back in with her husband (Ember's Dad), so she couldn't pack and watch the baby at the same time. I got the impression this was one day, two days max that Ember was in the custody of her father while her mother packed up her stuff. (How long can it take, really, to pack up your stuff you have at your parent's house)?

Neither have I. Nope, this was no accident. And this is not a "missing" baby. :( Delano Wilson, Ellorah Warner, Tristan Blue, Leaona Wright, the list goes on - and always the same story.

Oh, and this:

The vehicle is described as a 1990 dark blue, full-size extra cab, Chevrolet fleet side pickup with flat black paint on the side panels, black rims, no license plates and a cow bell hanging underneath the front bumper.

http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriffs-office-asking-for-publics-help-with-missing-baby-case/33989000

I just wonder if it's out-of-character for the mom to leave the baby with her daddy. If so, then I would consider it suspicious.

But they might have lived together previously and he was used to having the baby at night and alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther