Recovered/Located CA - Erica, 39, & Daniel Perez, 43, & 4 Kids, Montebello, 5 Dec 2014

I'm sorry. I still see a sad ending. I just hope Daniel is alive for a trial.

I know... and I am in Northern California and haven't heard anything. Montebello is a nice area. This is very disturbing.

I must apologize Annie. When I made that comment, I made it over my phone while I was at work. Upon coming home and getting on the main computer, I saw that this has indeed gotten a good amount of media coverage. I was incorrect and I hope you accept my apology. :)

a
I must apologize Annie. When I made that comment, I made it over my phone while I was at work. Upon coming home and getting on the main computer, I saw that this has indeed gotten a good amount of media coverage. I was incorrect and I hope you acceptor, Los, my apology. :)
Oh, Los, no apology necessary. I meant to write more but my ^%<€^^#} ipad was acting wonky and posted before I finishedh......

Family members were making desperate pleas for the children's safety. They seem very scared. It makes me very scared too. PLEASE let them go.

Worries me because he is probably feeling pretty desperate now too.

Just received this text alert:

KFIAM640: Amber Alert issued for 4 missing boys in Montebello missing family case. Father believed to be driving 2014 Toyota Camry. CA Lic. 7FDS891

via: www.KFIAM640.com

ETA: los, am I on the right thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Southern California, actually just a few miles from the border, and just heard a helicopter with loudspeaker (it's 2 am). It wasn't military or border patrol (I've been listening to them for many years!) so I'm guessing sherrif or police and maybe they are announcing about the Amber Alert. Also, they just had an emergency announcement on television about 5 minutes ago. They are definitely trying to get the word out. Of course, they could have been through here several days ago - I wonder if they have determined how long the car had been parked with the body in it.

I feel so bad for the family members waiting for news and can't begin to imagine what they are going
through right now.

Just received this text alert:

KFIAM640: Amber Alert issued for 4 missing boys in Montebello missing family case. Father believed to be driving 2014 Toyota Camry. CA Lic. 7FDS891

via: www.KFIAM640.com

ETA: los, am I on the right thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're spot on Kimi! :)

Montebello police said a tip led to the discovery of the woman&#8217;s body in the trunk of a black Honda Wednesday evening. The vehicle was parked at Harding Avenue and 3rd Street, next to Beverly Hospital near their home.

Authorities are awaiting on confirmation of the identity from the coroner.

Daniel Perez is considered a suspect in the disappearance of the boys.

&#8220;We just want to know where the kids are. Please Danny, bring the kids back. Just drop them off at a fire station somewhere, don&#8217;t hurt them, please. They&#8217;re innocent,&#8221; Erica Perez&#8217; sister, Pamela Valdez, said tearfully at a news conference.

Daniel Perez was last seen driving a 2014 black Toyota Camry with California license plate, 7FDS891.

Anyone with information was urged to contact Montebello police at (323)887-1313.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...-boys-after-gruesome-discovery-in-family-car/

An accord is only a five passenger vehicle. I can't imagine any way to fit four kids ages 6-11 and two adults in a vehicle that small with any substantial plans to go somewhere.

what at I first typed, then deleted before posting was "unless one person has been disposed of." I hadn't seen the other thread or the news about their marital troubles. I think it was pretty obvious by the choice of vehicle alone that at least one adult would be dead.

Amber Alert issued for 4 missing LA brothers
montebello_1418281794776_10855707_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

MONTEBELLO, Calif. - San Diego County motorists today were asked to keep a look out for four young Los Angeles-area brothers and their biological father. An Amber Alert was in effect early Thursday for Alex Hayden Perez, 6, Tristin Devin Perez, 8, Jaden Eric Perez, 9, and Jordan Dante Perez, 11, according to the California Highway Patrol.

They are believed to be with their biological father, Daniel Diego Perez, and may be traveling in a black 2014 Toyota Camry, California license plate No. 7FDS-891, the CHP reported.
http://www.10news.com/news/amber-al...rothers-after-womans-body-found-in-family-car

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back