GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

What? His lies are revolting. Praying for Erin's family. How dare he.

Obviously a lie. He and his attorney must be nuts to think a jury would believe this eleventh hour crap!!!

Obviously a lie. He and his attorney must be nuts to think a jury would believe this eleventh hour crap!!!

Right?

At least TRY and make it believable.

She wanted to marry you. And the ticket to that is admitting to molesting your daughter. Who is 6. And knows the words. What's even more shameful is that your horrid wife has access to a precious child. And she likely schooled her into believing it happened.

Can Erin's family file a civil suit for this BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe his attorney knew of this. If his counsel did then someone should get their money back.

Oh he was sure to say Nicole said this before she knew about the affair, sure. liar!!!

And he kept on seeing her til he decided to murder her. Even got her pregnant.

He might be crying but it's for himself.

I pray this jury doesn't fall for this BS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't really buy into this. Sounds like a desperate fabrication. I think it's the one thing Chris thinks could get him off without having to point the finger at his wife.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Truthbeknown, I'm so sorry you had to listen to this nonsense today.

Heavenly earplugs ...

Sounds like what Baez pulled at the Casey Anthony trial.

Poor Erin. Everything she and her family have been through. And now this. And to bring your own daughter into the mix of lies and drama and selfishness? Disgusting.

This is beyond disgusting. Like anyone is going to believe this filthy nonsense.

If there was even a shred of truth to that abuse accusation, all they had to do was go to the top brass and have her arrested. But NO, he decides instead to lure her to the desert and strangle her with a homemade garrote and drop her down a min shaft with a propane canister and a bottle of sprite.

So Christopher Lee confessed to killing Erin Corwin.
wow just wow

Now we come to it, the physical evidence, as promised:

It consists of:

2 Tires
.22 Caliber Shell Casings Found At The Mouth Of, And Inside The Mine
Blue Climbing Rope With Red And White Diamond Pattern Tied To A Propane Tank
2 Water Jugs Stamped "Property Of U.S. Government" Containing Gasoline
Unburnt Torch Made Of Wood, Green T-Shirt Containing Chris' DNA, And White Twine
Garrote Made From Lengths Of Rebar And Black Nylon Cord
Sprite Bottle Containing DNA From Chris Lee And Erin Corwin
Propane Tank, Blue Rhino Brand

Outside Of The Mine:

Chris' Cell Phone
Chris And Nichole's Jeep Grand Cherokee, Maroon In Color
Pieces Of Black Plastic With Electrical Tape On Them
Body Of Erin Corwin, Brought Up From Mine Shaft
Clothing Of Erin Corwin (pair of blue denim shorts, a pink shirt, a pink and black colored brassiere, pink underwear.)

Inside Of The Jeep:

Lengths Of Rebar Consistent With Those Found In Mine
.22 Matching Those Found In Mine and .45 Shell Casings And Unfired Bullets
Spooling Of White Twine Consistent With Twine Around Torch In Mine

Forensic Trace Found On Above Evidence:

Erin Corwin's Blood Found On Garrote, Propane Valve, And Outside Of Water Jug
Chris Lee's DNA Found In Green Shirt And Sprite Bottle

_________________________________________________________________________________________

First, Let's talk about that propane tank. Why does it have a climbing rope attached to it? What possible reason would a killer have to pull it back out of the mine? If they did have a reason, why is it still down there?

Next, tires. Traceable. Very difficult to burn away as evidence. Why put them down there? When did they arrive? They could have arrived at all different times. Chris could've had an attempted bonfire here two months earlier, maybe even brought Erin along. How do they disprove that?

FIRST MAJOR POINT > HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN THESE THINGS CAME TO BE HERE?

Third, black plastic with electrical tape. What are they? Why are they there? Shouldn't they have figured that out before trial?

Fourth, The Sprite Bottle. Why is it tied to the murder? Couldn't it have gotten there earlier. Or even as an afterthought. Maybe the killer wanted to clean out the vehicle while they were at it.

SECOND MAJOR POINT > EVEN IF SOME THINGS WERE DUMPED HERE AT THE SAME TIME THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WERE ALL PRODUCED AT THE SAME TIME

Fifth, Erin's blood on the propane tank, and the water jugs. Wouldn't that have to mean that Erin was dropped on TOP of those items? Kind of risky to put a body in the way of your target. The linchpin in your plan. The propane tank you were going to shoot to blow up the shaft, right?

THIRD MAJOR POINT > DOESN'T THE ORDER OF PLACEMENT HAVE TO MATCH THE THEORY OF THE CRIME?

Sixth, why is there no gasoline on Erin's Clothing? Wouldn't that be the first place to pour gasoline, OVER THE EVIDENCE YOU PLAN TO DESTROY BY FIRE?

7th, Why is there still gasoline in the jugs? After you pour it all out over everything, you do have a little left over. However, in the HUNDRED DEGREE HEAT for months, wouldn't it have evaporated by then? By 20 minutes even? Unless the jugs were FULL at the bottom of the mine for all that time. Why not pour the gas out over everything, you'd have much better chances of fire.

FOURTH MAJOR POINT > WHY DIDN'T THE KILLER TRY TO INCREASE THE ODDS OF DESTROYING THE EVIDENCE?

Wait a second, didn't they say the torch was unburnt? Why, not even a singe. I get that the atmosphere down there might have snuffed out a burning torch. But it MUST HAVE BURNED SOME of the fabric before it was thrown in. Why is there NO evidence of this?

FIFTH MAJOR POINT > DID THE KILLER EVEN WANT THIS EVIDENCE DESTROYED?

Then the Jeep. Why go to all that trouble to get rid of any evidence, but leave Rebar, Shell Casings and Twine in the JEEP. And on top of that, a freshly fashioned garrote in the SUBURBAN in Alaska?

SIXTH MAJOR POINT > UNTIED LOOSE ENDS

And Finally We Come To It. La piece de la resistance!! Are you Ready???

Where are the bullets? //What did he say?//

Yes the bullets.

Where are the bullets?

Chris' supposedly had this big plan to shoot the propane tank to create an explosion, right? Why are there no bullets? They find the torch, the sprite bottle, they even plumb the depths for the smallest pieces of evidence: .22 Caliber SHELL CASINGS!! But they can't find a single fired bullet in that mine?? Probably not even a dent in the propane tank. You're telling me this guy goes all out to plan this elaborate disappearance, and doesn't finish it? This Man-child who likes to play paintball with teenagers on the weekend. Who has no impulse control whatsoever, is NOT? going to try to explode a mine shaft if he has the chance, put right in front of him? Why??????????????

Could it be that the person who put all of this evidence down there, evidence that links back to Chris Lee, DOESN'T WANT THE EVIDENCE DESTROYED???

Maybe, just maybe that person was having second thoughts, they might even have been deciding whether to leave that propane tank down there, or pull it back up to give Chris a chance!

P.S. As I said before, Chris' testimony is total trash evidence-wise. He's lied too many times to count, why believe him now?

Looking forward to Beth's blog post tonight.

Same. What a terrible day it must have been for Erin's loved ones ❤️[emoji24]

Why is her blood on items if he killed her by strangulation?

Trying to break a migraine so tonight's post will be a bit later than usual #ErinCorwin #JusticeForErin

Beth twitter

It had to horrible sitting and listening to that liar with his crap today.

I feel for everyone who was there especially Erin's family and friends.

What an utterly ridiculous claim for him to make. I don't even know what to say. The confession doesn't surprise me, though I really thought it would have come long ago.

Thank you, again, to those of you kind enough to post the happenings as they're happening. Greatly appreciate that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back