GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, Can't copy and paste this doc, but CL's wife talked about without a body they wouldn't have a case against...them.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1225468-1765-001.html

"Them?"

Sandy haired pony tail and sunglasses...hmmm....

With a baby would come child support. A wife of a cheating marine is probably not going to be on board for having to help support her husband's child by another woman. That would certainly be motive.

Who is Isabella? The owner of the ranch?

Omg, those kinds of wives make my blood run cold...no empathy at all? Just self-interest.

"Them?"

Sandy haired pony tail and sunglasses...hmmm....

With a baby would come child support. A wife of a cheating marine is probably not going to be on board for having to help support her husband's child by another woman. That would certainly be motive.

Who is Isabella? The owner of the ranch?

Yes. She owns the ranch. Not sure why they would be telling her all this stuff - maybe they were very close friends or NL and CL are just not very smart.

OMG, shades of the Elvis case! Shocking that wife appears to know what is going on with her hubby.

Yes. She owns the ranch. Not sure why they would be telling her all this stuff - maybe they were very close friends or NL and CL are just not very smart.

Going to go with not very smart if she thinks no body= no case in the US

Holy Moly!!!

Did you read this? It has more of the Probable Cause document.

I read it all too and am still in shock that we have recieved so much information today! Wow the wife sure seems to at the very least know what happened and at the most took part in it.

If they both know where Erin is, one may eventually tell. But it sounds like, just based on what we have heard, these are the not brightest people in the world. They will get what is coming, Imo.

You know I felt bad for CL's wife up until now. Now...not so much!

OMG, shades of the Elvis case! Shocking that wife appears to know what is going on with her hubby.

I was just going to post the same thing. They sound like Sidney and Tammy Moorer. Wow! Nicole is all for keeping the secret and letting her husband get away with murder. I guess anything so they wouldn't be stuck paying child support for the next 18 years. Wow.

Soooooo, what now as far as WS TOS? There is a doc. citing probable cause for murder. Mods please chime in...

Also, is the Horse Rescue FB page sleuthable??

Going back to the "red" car. Someone a while back mentioned needing to have MB checked for color blindness. Perhaps he saw their green civic as red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda