Identified! CA - Fontana, WhtFem 662UFCA, 25-35, hit by car, Aug'85 - Marguerite O'Brien

The "Rusty" phone number does not have the same prefix as the Lincoln Hotel.

https://identifyus.org/medias/full/1676

Unless I'm losing my sight, the "Rusty" phone number has a 724 prefix, while the Lincoln Hotel has a 722 prefix.

Edit: I found 724 prefix in Binghamton, NY with the 607 area code as well.

Thanks, I stand corrected. :doh:

Now that I've looked up the correct phone number on the 1994 HomePhone CD reverse-lookup feature, it returns a Matthew J. P------- of Binghamton. (Not "Rusty" or "Russell"). No such luck there.

Thanks, I stand corrected. :doh:

Now that I've looked up the correct phone number on the 1994 HomePhone CD reverse-lookup feature, it returns a Matthew J. P------- of Binghamton. (Not "Rusty" or "Russell")

Hmm, maybe he has red hair..

I looked up Matthew J. P------- in Veromi.net. He is listed as currently 48 years old and Binghamton is his only listed city of residence. That means he would have been in his late-teens or early 20's in the early 1980's.

I've never seen the specifics of this case before, and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the "Phillips, WI" paper in the UID's possession. My fathers side of the family is ALL from Phillips, I own 80 acres of land there with a cabin and visit several times a year.

The address of 177 N. Lake St. is also on the highway known as Highway 13, and it basically is the "main drag" through town. The insurance place your looking for hasn't been there for many years. I believe I actually have a notepad from that place...(of course it is in the cabin). "Phillips Insurance Agency"...I'm 90% certain that was the name of the office. (FYI for whatever reason the street changes from North Lake St to South Lake Ave when you pass the intersection of Depot Rd and Lake heading south)

Ok, the address 117 N Lake St is the old home for "Price County Town Mutual Insurance Agency" (I was wrong about the name initially) which has since moved into the 200 block. I finally found the notepad I mentioned earlier.

I can't find anything concrete regarding the whereabouts of the man I know of in Phillips who was in a California prison in the mid 80's. However I do have his name if anyone knows a good way to retrieve CA prison records etc...just PM me if you're interested.

Rule-Outs listed on NamUs;
Maureen Baca, 1950, California
Ramona Beal, 1970, California
Dorothy May Rusnak Caylor, 1944, California
Carmen Hetrick, 1956, Colorado
Patricia Schmidt, 1964, Virginia

Just so we are aware.......

I did a search via veromi with the 724 prefix and found nothing leading to anything indicative of a rusell by way of the possible relatives listed with this number. In addition to the P last name Carlk mentioned above, there is also an M and W last name at Veromi... searching both the M and W last name nothing.

I see what had the last 4 digits of the 724 number incorrect above. It appears that 8529 was searched with the actually last 4 digits are 8329

A search on veromi for the 8329 number led to nothing leading to a Rusty or Russell.

It's more likely that Rusty gave her false numbers (724-8329) and not want to see/hear from her again. Guys/gals tend to give out false info if they don't want to meet again.

Bump for Cherry Doe....I am back on WS again and was wondering who was last in contact with David regarding this Doe? I intend to follow up with him and learn anything new if no one has been in contact for a while.

Pearly

I haven't read all 7 pages yet, but re: the name "Rusty"...

My ex FIL's name is John and they call him Russ or Rusty. When I finally got around to asking why, his father told me he'd seen a movie when he was a teenager that he liked and the main character was named Rusty, so it stuck with him and they adopted it as a nickname for his son (who was a Jr.).

My point being, Rusty could be a nickname that has nothing to do with his actual name.

I don't suppose "Kelly" could have been short for "Kelly Services"? Maybe she was being sent for a temp job or an interview?

:bump: for image revision for "Cherry Doe"

72ef6332-8b88-4ce2-8b90-eddb1bac1ba1.jpg

About the J.C. abbreviation... could the C stand for County? I live in Johnson County, Arkansas, and the abbreviation J.C. is frequently used for Johnson county. The first thing I thought of when I saw the address was maybe a court house? Or something similar. I don't know if it helps, just thought I would put my thoughts out there.

About the J.C. abbreviation... could the C stand for County? I live in Johnson County, Arkansas, and the abbreviation J.C. is frequently used for Johnson county. The first thing I thought of when I saw the address was maybe a court house? Or something similar. I don't know if it helps, just thought I would put my thoughts out there.

No. I am very certain that J.C. stands for Johnson City, New York

Hey guys! For some reason the pm photos aren't available on names anymore. Neither are the papers that she'd had on her person. So if anyone can provide links to those fr me it'd be appreciated. However, what I thought was interesting were her boots. I looked up "Town & Country" for fashion and shoes and it only came up with ONE business that'd been open since 1982 in Lancaster Ky. I'd if that's a credible lead or not but I thought it was worth noting. Imo

Hey guys! For some reason the pm photos aren't available on names anymore. Neither are the papers that she'd had on her person. So if anyone can provide links to those fr me it'd be appreciated. However, what I thought was interesting were her boots. I looked up "Town & Country" for fashion and shoes and it only came up with ONE business that'd been open since 1982 in Lancaster Ky. I'd if that's a credible lead or not but I thought it was worth noting. Imo

Here it is:

Warning: Graphic Postmortem Photo At Link
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums...otos/3e2c4f77-da8b-4712-9f42-dd4ef4b17099.jpg

... and here's a repost of my reconstruction:

72ef6332-8b88-4ce2-8b90-eddb1bac1ba1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg